-Chapter 31-

Blind Lovers

Seulgi Pov
Joohyun had left with Moonbyul, but that should have been me. I couldn't help, but throw a pillow at the door feeling frustrated with myself. I didn't know how I would win Joohyun over, but I needed something that would make her come to me and leave Moonbyul.

I hear the door open and I look up to see Wendy looking at me with a smile small. "Hey." She says softly sitting on the edge of my bed. "Hey." I say forcing a smile not in the mood to talk to anybody.

"You've finally realized you have feelings for Joohyun unnie didn't you?" Wendy asks carefully and I snap my head towards her immediately.
"H-How did you know that?" I frown feeling so dense as everyone seems to know how I feel before me.

"It's obviously Seulgi, but you never let yourself feel and that she's happy you let those emotions take over. She's happy Seulgi and I hope you know that." Wendy says patting my back before getting up and heading towards the door. "So you're on Moonbyul's now or what?" I scoff not liking this one bit.

"She's happy Seulgi and it's too late already. She's with Moonbyul and all you want to do now is ruin that for her. I know you Kang Seulgi, but let Joohyun unnie have this happiness." Wendy says in all seriousness, but what about my happiness?

I look at her and frown even deeper. "And what about me? Do I let myself live in misery as I watch her date someone who isn't me?" I say looking at her with a frown as she sighs. "As I said before Seulgi you're too late. Joohyun unnie no longer has that spark when she's looking at you in silence. It's been put out, but Moonbyul has now managed to bring it out of her. She looks at Moonbyul the same way she looked at you before." Wendy says with a small frown.

I shake my head not believing in Wendy's words. "No I can make her have that spark again. I'll make her mine and I'll be sure to make her the happiest person ever." I say determined to get Joohyun back. "You've already lost this battle Seulgi." Wendy finally says walking out of the room as I stay in my bed not knowing what exactly to do or feel.

I hear my phone buzzing nonstop and I grab it to see many articles, but they're articles about Joohyun. I immediately open my phone and tap on the article until I feel my heart break as I see what it's about. I read the article wanting it to be fake.

"Red Velvet's Irene has confirmed her relationship with Moonbyul from Mamamoo. Many photos of the couple have been taken and they even posed for the camera! Irene made it clear that the two we're dating as she kissed Moonbyul in front of everyone! How do you feel about this relationship?!

I drop my phone and clench my fist in hopes of calming myself down before I did something I regret. "I won't let you will this war Moonbyul I promise you that." I mumble angrily and I hear screaming coming for the living room. I make my way towards the living room quickly and see Yeri and Joy dancing even Wendy was too.

"What's with the screaming?" I ask with a frown and they look at me with bright smiles. "Joohyun unnie has confirmed her relationship with Moonbyul unnie in public!" Yeri explains clapping her hands like a seal. And look to see Wendy already looking at me with an "I told you so" look and turn away feeling betrayed.

"Isn't that amazing!" Joy says and both maknaes are busy gushing over Joohyun and Byul while I have to stay quiet and listen to them, but my heart breaks in silence. I've should've been the one she confirms a relationship with not Moonbyul, but me.