-Chapter 1-

Blind Lovers


Moonbyul's Pov
I have been in love with my band member Kim Yongsun and I knew it was wrong but couldn't help the way I felt. I did my best to push those feelings away but they only got stronger. The day finally came the day I would confess to Yongsun. The only people who knew about my feelings for Yongsun were Wheein and Hwasa and they supported me, I mean after all they are big Moonsun shippers and hope their ship sails.

I was waiting for Yongsun so I can finally tell her how i felt. I decided that we should meet at my house and She of course said yes. Then a knock was heard at my door and my heart started to beat faster and I feared she might hear it. I felt like I was gonna pass out. Dear lord help me, was I all thought. I finally reached the door and opened it and there was the Kim Yongsun the girl who stole my heart without knowing,how unfair is that? "Hey Moonbyul" said Yong as she flashed me her famous smile that made me melt. All I could do is smile back and ask her to come in. We went into the living and sat right next to each one as I afraid she might hear my heart beating then I turn to her and said "Yongsun what I'm about to tell is something that can ruin our friendship please promise me that you won't let that happen." Yong looked confused but said "Moonbyul is everything okay? And I promise to never let anything ruin our friendship."

I took Yongsun hands into my hands and looked straight into her eyes and let those words fall out of my mouth the ones I have been hiding from her. The only thing I was able to said was "Yongsun I'm in love with you." She looked shocked and just sat there quietly trying to process what I just told her. She shook her head and said "I'm sorry Moonbyul but I don't love you like that. I only see you as a sister I'm sorry."

I felt my heart break why did I even think that confessing to her would be a good idea? I shook my head and said " It's okay Yongsun Unnie I just wanted you to know but, please don't change just because I confessed." I felt tears running down my face Yong raised her hand and wipe those tears away I looked up and saw that she had tears streaming down her face as well. "Moonbyul I promised that I wouldn't let anything ruin our friendship and I won't." I smiled even though I felt so much pain and said "thank you Unnie." She smiled and hugged me and I couldn't help but hug her back. Once we release each other from the hug I asked Yong if she wanted me to drop her off at her house but shook her head no and said "Byul I want to stay here with you just to make sure your okay." That's the last thing I want ,Yong at my house as I cry from the pain I felt and the pain that she cause but I shook my head and said " It's okay Unnie I will be fine don't worry about me and I insist on taking you home." Yongsun knew arguing with me wouldn't help so she agreed with me which I was relieved so we went to the parking lot and got into my car.

The drive was silence the only thing you can hear is the music from my radio playing. We finally arrived at her house and she turned to look at me. I felt myself get lost into her eyes then was snapped out of my thoughts by Yongsun. "Good night Byul" Yong said and I just smiled, "good night Unnie". She got off my car and I made sure that she made it into her house safely. With that I drove back home without knowing that my tears were falling from my eyes. I ran to my apartment as fast as I could and once I opened the door I broke down letting my tears fall. Crying made me feel so tired and weak that I just walked to my room and threw myself on the bed as I felt myself sleep from all the exhaustion of crying. The only person on my mind was Kim Yongsun.

Hope you enjoy my story!! Its already been posted on Wattpad but thought I should post it here for other people to read! My username for my Wattpad is the same as it is on here so feel free to follow me! Anyways I hope you have a good day or had a good day :p