⚕ Jeon Jungkook

Your Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
⚕: Taehyung.2018

“Doctor. Will my father really be okay?” The celebrity was clutching his wrist in her hands, her black nails gently scraping against his skin.

Her intense pleading eyes bore at him, he had to admit she was quite beautiful.

He had just finished operating on her father and it had been a complete success. A simple Coronary artery bypass (for chest pain). 

“Yes. Your father will be just fine.” He slowly removed her hands from his arm.

“Thank you! Thank you doctor!” The beautiful celebrity named Jennie bowed emphatically. Taehyung nodded his head unsure of how else to respond.

“I was just doing my job.” He commented. "Even for simple surgery the next day is the hardest. So I'd recommend someone stay with him today."

"Of course, I'll stay with him, and then my mother will come as well." Jennie answered with a large smile. Taehyung stared at the pearly white teeth, and beautiful smile of the celebrity.

“Doctor Yoon.” She readjusted her hair some loose strands behind her ear. She moved forward, closer to him.

“Yes?” Taehyung felt his body flinch slightly by her sudden movement. 

“By chance? Could you let me buy you a meal?” She batted her eye lashes slightly drawing further attention to her full red lips.

“Sorry, I’m busy tonight.” Taehyung coughed quickly snapping himself out of his daze.

She nodded in disappointment lowering her eyes, as Taehyung felt slightly bad refusing a celebrity for the second time. He was actually quite surprised he hadn’t hurt her pride by now.

Sighing he left the room followed by two astonished nurses and an even more astonished Doctor Jin.

“Ya! How could you say no to a celebrity? Especially Kim Jennie?” Doctor Jin questioned in confusion. “She definitely liked you.”

Taehyung sighed. “I have to prepare for Miss Joo’s surgery tonight.” This was true, he did need to prepare for a surgery.

“Wow Daebak.” Nurse Lee chimed in shaking her head. “Our Doctor Yoon refused a celebrity to prepare for a surgery he could do in his sleep.” 

“Is that really what you think?” Taehyung questioned.  “Should I go back and get her number?”

“Ya! How is that a question. Of course.” Doctor Jin chided him condescendingly.

Taehyung reached into his doctors coat and revealed a small slip of paper, on it were the celebrities digits. He grinned towards his surgery team.

“Daebak. Much respect to you Doctor.” Doctor Jin admitted clapping quietly.

“Wow I guess even celebrities find our Doctor Yoon attractive.” Nurse Oh commented.

“Nah, I think she’s just really thankful.” Taehyung tried to brush off.

"Are you going to date her?" Nurse Lee wondered. 

"I heard dating a celebrity is hard." Nurse Oh added on.

Taehyung turned around towards the two nurses who had followed him all the way to the door of the men's room. "Are you really that interested?"

"Of course!" They both squealed. 

Taehyung sighed as he began to scratch the side of his head. "um." He pointed up towards the stick figure of the man plastered on the door. "Can I excuse myself first?"

"Ah, yes." 

Both Nurses quickly disappeared in embarassment as Taehyung shook his head. Working at a hospital really must've been boring. 

“Excuse me I’m a big fan, could you take a picture with me?” Taehyung stared up from his dinner at the couple who stood on either side of the beautiful celebrity. This was the fifth time this had happened. He was beginning to think that going out on a "date" with a famous singer was a bad idea. 

“Sure.” She smiled and quickly took a selfie with the two fans. Before returning to her own meal, a clear frown on her face as she poked her fork in disinterest at the pasta.

“Anyways, Doctor Yoon.” Jennie began again, a much brighter expression on her face now. 

“Feel free to speak comfortably with me, I’m only a year older than you I believe.” Taehyung responded. 

“Taehyung-si, thanks for accepting my invite for dinner I know you were busy yesterday but I’m glad we could meet like this.” Her pure black eyes sparkled as she said this.

“No thank you for making time out of your busy schedule.” Taehyung smiled in repsonse.

“How was the surgery?” She inquired making small talk, she was dressed elegantly, a dark red backless dress that seemed to perfectly combine elegance with seduction.

“I can’t really reveal that…” He began, immediately noticing a tiny pout form on her lips. “...But let’s say someone is still alive.”

Jennie nodded signaling she understood what he meant. He had become a much smoother talker, and he would be lying if he wasn’t impressed with himself to be talking face to face with a celebrity.

“You said you had a question for me oppa. What is it?” She had placed her fork down on the side and stared at him, the small candle on the table seemed to reflect off her clear skin. “By chance… do you find me attractive?”

A few years ago he might've exploded, the contents of his mouth flying out like shrapnel. But he wasn't the same Taehyung he used to be. 

“Yes.” Taehyung replied slowly taking a sip of wine. “But I was wondering if you could help me with something.”

“Of course.” She followed suit, leaning back into her chair. A satisfied grin on her tiny face. It felt like a game of chess. 

Like they were taking turns trying to make the other admit something. She was a professional actor, and he had his own secrets.

“Do you by chance know Jeon Jungkook?” Taehyung inquired out of the blue, knowing full well the answer. He had research and found the previous night that she had been involved with a dating scandal with him.

“Yes, he’s a very close sunbaenim. I believe he’s your age as well.” Jennie answered, her eyes suddenly filling with excitement. Bingo. “Wait, he told me he went to medical school. Did you, by chance, know him there?” 

“No, but I had heard of him and always wanted to meet him,” Taehyung lied scrunching his hand onto his dress pants, it helped him stay calm. “Could you, by chance give me his number.” 

“Sure.” She seemed to be pondering something. “I actually can do way better than that, I can arrange a meeting.”

“Really?” Taehyung had not expected this much from her. He was lying if he said he wasn't thankful. 

“Yes, come visit me at my next shoot, I’m working with him. In exchange help me with something too.” Taehyung nodded at her request. 

After they finished eating, he followed her to her car. Her request turned out to be that she wanted to give him something in her car as a gesture of her appreciation. He assumed it was because of his successful completion of her surgery. As a doctor he wasn't allowed to accept it, so he prepared himself to say a smooth "no." 

“What is it?” He inquired, unable to contain his curiosity. Jennie Kim. She was a mystery. There was something about her eyes, her lips, that spelled out mystery. He couldn't understand what.

They both stood in front of a sleek black lamborghini. She unlocked the car and headed towards the trunk. Popping it open, she beckoned for him to come closer. Was it money?

He walked over trying to peek inside. Seconds later he was standing directly behind her staring into the dark trunk. There was nothing. Was he missing something? 

Suddenly out of nowhere, she slammed the trunk shut. She turned around and grabbed his arm pulling him close. Their faces centimeters apart. “Kiss me.” She whispered coyly.

Taehyung swallowed, he hadn’t exactly expected the night to go like this. However, he couldn’t ignore the ambiance. Her breath on his lips. Her scent an alluring scent of lavender. She leaned her face towards him, her pupils analyzing his, searching for how he would react. 

She was pretty that was undeniable. Her long black hair flowing behind her small white face, yet large full red lips. She breathed again and he swore he could taste the scent of the 95 Merlot, the expensive wine they had spent the night enjoying. 

He needed Jennie’s help and her eyes. The longing in her sharp seductive eyes. The least he could do was…he leaned forward his lips meeting hers. 

She immediately took the opportunity and took his top lip pressing it between her own. Her teeth grazed him and he felt the loneliness inside of him cry out for anyone to satisfy him.

He turned her around so that she was resting against the trunk of her car. He looked around but there was no one in the empty parking lot. He continued deeper this time, her tongue plunged itself into his mouth. Each one exploring the others mouth as they began to dance. He turned his head and she followed his lead. 

Finally their lips parted to catch their breaths. 

“Come with me.” She ordered for him to follow her into the car. Both of the black doors rising on their own.

It could’ve been a perfect opportunity. A new start. A beautiful girl. Not to mention rich.

He smiled, before slowly shaking his head. “I’ll see you soon.” 

There would be a chance for a new beginning once he found the answers he was looking for. 

 

 

“And 1, 2, 3… good!” The photographer repeated many times as the two models stood side by side. The tall handsome guy wrapping his arms around the beautiful slender female. 

They changed expressions multiple times going from playful to alluring. Taehyung had to admit he had once scoffed at the idea that being a model should be a career. But from what he could see it was hard work. Maybe even harder than being a doctor.

He had just finished a night shift when she had called out of the blue telling him to come. They had been shooting since 5 am and even though he had only been there for 10 minutes he was exhausted from just standing. In his hands were two coffees. He figured this much he should've done. An apology of sorts.

Watching them, he subtly glanced at his phone's front camera to make sure he looked slightly decent. Considering he had just stayed up 8 hours doing a surgery he wasn’t bad.

“And that’s a wrap.” The photographer signaled and immediately both models began bowing to all the workers there. Suddenly, Jennie locked eyes with him. 

“Oppa!” She rushed over to him. He was a little uncomfortable that she was calling him “oppa”. Especially when all they had done was kiss.

Taehyung handed her the iced coffee and the smile that followed showed she was touched by the motion.

“So this is the guy you wanted me to meet?” Taehyung watched the beautiful man stretch his arms and yawn before making his way over to him. 

He was maybe a few inches taller than Taehyung, but it felt like a world of difference. He had flawless skin, large dimples, and a tiny face that Taehyung couldn't believe a man could have. In person Taehyung could only question how Sohee had turned him down. He was handsome, no he was beautiful. 

“Nice to meet you. I hear you’re a fan.” 

Taehyung shook his hand, even his hands felt different. The right amount of soft and yet still firm. Delicate yet manly. “You’re the doctor who operated on her father right?” Taehyung nodded his head just at his voice.

Were the other nurses right? Was he possibly... There was something about this man that drew him in.

“I would’ve done it myself… haha, but as you can see I got kicked out of medical school.” Jungkook joked light heartedly, flashing an ambitious smile.

That was a new piece of information. “Really? What year if you don’t mind me asking? I had heard the stories about you from when you went to Seoul National.”

“Before my senior year.” He seemed to zone out for a second remembering his past. “For fighting actually, that’s a little known fact about me. I guess i should beg you not to tell the press.”

“I won’t tell anyone.” Taehyung assured him playfully. 

“Well seeing how you two are getting along so well, I'll leave you two to your date. I have a sche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter