Mixed Feelings

Those Things Called Love Triangles.
" It's been 15 minutes. Why isn't she out yet? Should I call her? Should I go in and check on her? But she's in the WOMEN's restroom. Dang it. If any neitzens see me they're gonna think something. Gahhh. I'll call her." though Taec to himself.

He dials her number.

" What the heck. How can I hear her ringtone? Oh my gosh. She still keeps her phone in her purse and barely answers it. And her hair still smells like green apples. My little Yoona hasn't changed a bit." thought Taec to himself happily.


" Gahh I'll go in and see what's going on." said Taec quietly to himself.

 

Back in the stall

" HELLO? PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" shouted Yoona.

" Yoona? Where are you?" said Taec quietly.

" I'm in here." said Yoona gratefully.

" Ohhh. You were stuck in the stall the whole time?" asked Taec trying to hide his laughter.

" Yeah I know right." said Yoona as she began to laugh with Taec.

" Ohhh Yoona. You're still exactly the same as you were before." said Taec.

" Oh... You mean when we  dated?" said Yoona.

" Haha. Yeahhh. Those were the days." said Taec.

" Haha. Remember the time when we went to Caribbean Bay with Seohyun and Chansung." said Yoona.

" Haha. How could I forget. We ran into Kara and the you got all jealous when i gave Goo Hara a hug." said Taec all cocky like.

Yoona blushed. Then Taec and her started to laugh. Yoona started thinking to herself:

" Why do I feel as if i want Taec back. He's still as charming and cute and HOT as he was before. Ugh.. did i make a mistake 6 months ago?  Ahhh.. I kind of wish he'd ask me out again. Wait. What am I saying! Yoona, you are in love with Khun oppa. You cannot fall for Taec. You cannot fall for Taec!! 

Taec looked at Yoona. He had a sparkle in his eyes. He thought to himself:

" Ahh she's still the cute, clumsy girl that i remember. I need to win her back. I'm sorry if I betray you Khun. I'm really sorry."

" Alright so how are we gonna get out of here without people noticing that we're together?" asked Yoona.

" Why is it so bad if the neitzens see us together?" asked Taec suspiciously.

" Well I'm dating Khun oppa. And if they see us together they'll think that..... well if they see us together they'll think that we're back together and that I'm cheating on Khun oppa." said Yoona.

" Ohhh.  So you're ashamed of me." said Taec.

" WHAT? I never said that! I'm happy we're friends." said Yoona.

" Then prove if. Give me a kiss." said Taec as he smiled.

" What? Uhhmmm...." mumbled Yoona.

" So you are ashamed of me." said Taec.

" Fine, fine. I'll kiss you. But only on the cheek." said Yoona. 

" Works for me :)" said Taec happily.

Yoona leaned in for the kiss and so did Taec. Before she kissed him, he turned his head and Yoona ended up kissing Taec on the lips. They saw a flash. Paparazzi was outside listening in on them and waited for the perfect minute to snap a picture of them. And believe me that was the perfect minute.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" shouted Yoona.

" What are you talking about?" said Taec with a grin on his face.

" You turned your head!" shouted Yoona.

Yoona stormed out of the restaurant and Taec chased after her. Although it was raining, Yoona wanted to get as far away from Taec as she could. 

" Why did you leave!" shouted Taec.

" What do you think! Why should I have stayed! So you could pull another move on me and let my boyfriend dump me! I'm not taking this anymore. I started to regret breaking up with you, but now I know what I did was right." shouted Yoona.

" What did I do wrong!" shouted Taec.

" Why don't you just think about it. When you actually think about what you did I'll talk to you. But for now... we're done." said Yoona as she began to walk away.

Yoona left and Taec stood there in the rain by himself, hoping that she'd change her mind and come back.