Warning: A Plan is About to Be Made

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

It's the following morning and everyone's getting ready for Music Core. The minute that SNSD arrived at the building Yuri ran straight to the SHINee dressing room.

" Yoooo. What up ma peeps." said Yuri calmly.

" What up homie gee." replied Taemin while he went up to belly bump Yuri.

" Yeah man that's wassup." said Yuri as her and Taemin laughed.

Minho walked into the room.

" What the freak are you two doing." said Minho all weirded out and such.

When Yuri saw Minho she practically tackled him when she ran to hug him.

" Opppppaaaaa!" said Yuri excitedly.

" Yurii. Why are you here. Don't you have to get ready?" said Minho.

" I just needed to tell you something." said Yuri.

" What? Is something wrong?" asked Minho.

" Noo. Nothing's wrong. But I need your help with something." said Yuri.

" Alright. Are you gonna start meddling again? Have you forgotten what happens when you meddle?" said Minho.

" Ughhh. I know, I know. The last time I meddled I accidently . . . fell on Tiffany and broke her leg." Yuri confessed.

" Yes. Yes. Remember what happened after that?" said Minho.

" Gahhh. I don't want to talk about it! Kay. So anyways have you heard that Onew oppa asked Jessica out again?" asked Yuri.

" WHAT! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS HYUNG!" shouted Minho across the room to Onew.

" Informed about what?" said Onew as he walked towards Minho and Yuri.

" Uhhh that you asked Jessica out again!" shouted Minho.

" Shhhh. Keep it down. I don't want people to know! It'll go all over the news!" said Onew.

" Kayyy sooo did she reply to you yet?" asked Minho.

" No. I don't even know if she wants to get back together." said Onew as he pouted.

" You guys know that Khun-ssi asked her out too, right?" asked Yuri.

" WHAT!" shouted the two simultaneously.

" Yeahh. I told her that I thought that she'd pick Khun-ssi but... you never know. She could pick youuu." said Yuri to Onew.

" Wellllll we need to get her back with Onew." said Minho.

" Why?" asked Yuri.

" I was wondering why he's been so depressed and not communicating with the SHINee members and me but now I know why." said Minho as he looked at Onew who wasn't paying attention to the two as they talked.

" Soooo. Yeah. This is why I came over here. I need your help to get Onew and Jessica back together. Are you in?" asked Yuri.

" YES. I AM SO IN!!" shouted Onew.

" Wow. You suddenly begin to pay attention now huh." said Minho.

Minho chuckled and told Yuri that he'd help her too. When the three finished talking, Yuri went to the SNSD dressing room and got ready. The three decided to keep the plan a secret and not tell anybody that they were trying to get Jessica and Onew back together. They acted like nothing happened through the rest of the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAHHH. Soooo sorry about the kind of long but not really hiatus from the internet. I'll try to update as much as I can but schoolwork and suches are piling up and I don't have much time. Alright. The real reason is just that I've been having writer's block. Sorry guys. but I'll definitely try to continue updating. Thanks to everyone that keeps reading even though I don't update as much :D