Back to the Boys

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

" I'm back guys!" screamed Khun.

" HYUNGGGG!" everybody screamed.

" AHHH. Don't scream so loud. The Wonder Girls' dorm is right under us. Remember what happened last time?" said Khun.

" Yeah. Yubin came up here and told us to shut up." said Wooyoung.

" And Sohee texted me telling us to be quiet." Chansung added in.

After they calmed down, everyone headed to the showers and later went to sleep. Khun and Taec were the last two to go to bed. Taecyeon and Nichkhun talked about the date.

" So how was the uh date with uh Yoona." asked Taec nervously.

" Uh. Are you sure you're comfortable enough to hear about the date?" asked Khun carefully.

" Yeah. I even sent Yoona a text a while ago asking how the date went between you two." said Taec.

" Oh. Okay. Wellllll the date went great. Yoona is really pretty and nice and cute. She took me back to the SNSD dorm and i talked to her and the rest of the SNSD girls for a good half hour." said Khun confidently.

" Oh thats nice. She took you into the dorm?" asked Taec.

" Yeah. After our date ended, I walked her to her dorm and then we went into the SNSD dorm room."  Khun explained.

" Wow. Really?" asked Taec again.

" Yes, really." said Khun.

Taecyeon thought to himself:

" She really took him into the dorm? She didn't let me see the dorm until the 4th date we had. She must REALLY like him. Agh, mannn. I gotta give them permission to date each other. If this makes Yoona happy, it should be worth it."

" So... Taec. Do you mind if I officially date Yoona? asked Khun hopefully.

" Ummmm. Uhhh. I ... Uhhh. I guess you can." replied Taec doubtfully.

" Oh my gosh are you serious!??" asked Khun loudly.

" Hyung SHUT UP. YOU'RE BEING TO LOUD!" shouted everyone.

" Sorry!" shouted Khun.

" So anyways you're seriously gonna let me date Yoona?" asked Khun.

" Yeah. I officially give you permission to date Yoona." replied Taec.

" Oh my gosh. Thank you so much Taec. I owe you big time." said Khun happily.

" No problem Khun hyung... No problem at all." said Taec in a very unhappy voice that he was trying to hide.

After their conversation ended, they both went to bed. The next day was their Music Bank performance, with SNSD, SHINee, f(x), BEAST, and Oh Won Bin.