The Final Chapters: Part 2

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

" Babeeee. I'm bored. We should go somewhere else." Yuri whined as she pouted at Minho.

" Where do you wanna go?" Minho asked.

" I dunno. . . maybe the arcade? Isn't it across the street?" Yuri asked.

" Yeah. I think so. . . but I went there a couple days ago. Let's just stay here a little longer. Do you want something to drink?" Minho asked.

" Ughhhh. Finee.  I'll order for myself. Waitress!" Yuri shouted.

" Can I get a beer. One for me and one for the gentleman sitting next to me." Yuri said.

" Sure. No problem." the waitress said.

" I don't want to drink! I already did last night! What if we get drunk again." Minho said.

" We won't get drunk. It's just beer." Yuri said with a smirk.

When Yuri finished the first bottle, she moved on to a second one, then moved to a third one. After her third bottle she didn't feel like ordering anymore and was slightly drunk.

" Hey. Minho! Are you gonna finish that!" Yuri shouted.

" My beer. . .No. . You can have it.'' Minho said as he pushed the bottle closer to Yuri.

" Thanks. Cheers bro." Yuri said as she posed with the peace sign.

She gulped it down and fell asleep on Minho's shoulder. Yuri burped and then started making weird noises as she was sleeping.

" Ehehe. . .I'm gonna take her home. . ." Minho said as he got up.

" Okay! Be safe!" Everyone else said.

Minho stood outside for 20 minutes looking for a cab while he put Yuri on a bench in front of a McDonald's.

" This isn't gonna work. I guess I'll have to carry you." he said to himself.

When Minho went to pick Yuri off the bench she woke up a little.

" Ah. Oppa. Where are we? Did you get mugged? Why are we in front of McDonald's?" Yuri asked.

Minho chuckled. " No, I didn't get mugged. I wanted to take you home because you got drunk. AGAIN." Minho said.

" Oh. I did? I'm sorry. My alcohol tolerance is pretty y." Yuri said as she rubbed her head.

" It's fine. Just get on my back. I'll carry you." Minho said.

" But our dorm is like 35 minutes away from here by car. It's gonna take you forever." Yuri said.

" It's fine just get on." Minho said as he smiled at her.

" Okay. But if I get too heavy just tell me to get off. Okay?" Yuri said.

" Araso, araso." Minho said nodding his head.

Minho walked 15 minutes without complaining and started to talk to Yuri who was on his back.

" You're heavier then I thought you'd be you know that? Wah. The minute I saw you, you liked like a 65 pounded tiny person but nope. My girlfriend must way 100 pounds now! Yuri. . . can I tell you something?" Minho asked.

" Uh?" Yuri replied half asleep.

" I. . . I. . . I really. . . lo. . .love you." Minho said.

Yuri didn't respond.

" Wah. It felt good to get that out. Yuri? Are you okay?" Minho said.

Yuri didn't respond. Minho turned around to look at her.

He chuckled. " Is my back really that comfortable?" Minho said as he looked at Yuri sleeping on his back.

After 30 minutes of walking with Yuri on his back, he couldn't take it anymore and put her down on a bus stop bench. He decided to take the bus. He sat right next to her. Minho waited til every passenger was off the bus and asked the driver to drive to his dorm.

" Please sir? I really need to get there. I've been walking around with this girl on my back for half an hour!" Minho said as he pointed at Yuri who was drooling on the window ledge.

" Ugh. Araso, araso." The driver said beginning to drive.

" Comowo!" Minho said gratefully.

When the driver stopped the bus he noticed that both Minho and Yuri were asleep. He went back there and looked at Minho. . . He smacked him in the face.

" Yah! Wake up! I'm at your house or whatever this building is called! Get off!" The driver said.

" Oh ahh. Comowo! Goodnight!" Minho said as he ran out with Yuri, who was still sleeping, on his back.

He took the elevator to her dorm and put her in her bed.

" Ahh. I'm kind of bummed out that you didn't hear a single word I said back there." Minho said to himself.

He looked at Yuri and brushed some hair away from her face. Minho looked at her closed eyes and moved down to her lips. He leaned down to kiss her, but then again. . . He thought:

" Ahhh. Geez what if she's not ready for a real kiss from me. It's been atleast a year since we've dated. But maybe she wants me to kiss her! But what if she doesn't. . . Geez. What am I supposed to do. Eotokke. Eotokke! Come on Minho. You can do it. Just kiss her. You love her and you know it. Just kiss her."

Minho leaned in for the kiss. His lips were right above hers. He went in even close. . . then. . .she woke up.

" Ah Oppa. What are you doing?" Yuri asked.

" OH. Uh. . Nothing just uhh. Tucking you into bed." Minho said as he was trying to hide his sadness.

" I know what you were doing, oppa." Yuri said.

" Huh? What are you talking about?" Minho asked trying to not seem nervous.

Yuri sat up and looked at Minho.

" You were about to do this." Yuri said.

She leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back.

" Yuri." Minho said.

" Yeah?" Yuri replied.

" I love you." Minho said.

" I love you too." Yuri responded as she began to kiss him again.