Aish. . . You Crazy Drunks

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

The group spent 2 hours at that restaurant. Jessica was the only one that didn't drink. The seating order was (from left to right) Minho, Yuri, Khun, Yoona, Taec, Jessica, Onew.

" Are you all done?" Jessica asked.

" Bwoooooooooo?!" Yoona whined.

" Why.... do you have to yell... so loud." Taec whined as he flung his hand over to cover Yoona's mouth.

" You hit me in..... the .... face!" said Yoona as she started to laugh to herself.

" Uhuh hahahahahhah oh ahahohohahahahuhhhah! ! ! ! ! ! " Yoona laughed.

Everyone else joined in. Minho laughed so hard that he fell out of his chair and rolled on the floor continuing to laugh.

" HAHAHAHAHA!" he went on laughing.

" Aish. Get up! You're so embarrassing!" Jessica said as she picked him up.

" Yah! Get. . . Your . . . Dirty. . . Hands. . . Off . . . of Him!" said Yuri as her head fell into Khun's lap cause he was sitting right next to her.

" OH I'M SORRY. Would you prefer him to lay on this dirty floor!" Jessica shouted.

" Yes." Yuri said as she began to giggle.

Minho started laughing again as Jessica tried to lift him onto his seat.

" Yah! Don't touch me there!" said Minho as he unconsciously pushed Jessica's face away with his foot.

" Don't kick me! I am trying to help you!" Jessica said as she tied her hair up.

Before Jessica knew it, Onew fell over and Khun got up.

" Ah. Khun oppa. Where are you going? Do you need me to help you?" Jessica asked.

" Well if you want to help me urine then come here and hold my hand." said Khun as he was half asleep, walking into the ladies room by accident.

Jessica dropped Minho to the floor as she noticed what Khun was doing. Minho woke up from his little trance when his head hit the floor. He noticed Onew right next to him drooling so much that the drool almost reached Minho's face. Jessica went into the bathroom and noticed that a bunch of fangirls were taking pictures with Khun. She barged in, took Khun out of the bathroom, and forcefully pushed him into the men's bathroom. She then went back to help Minho and Onew up.

" Ohh Noona. What happened?" Minho asked as he rubbed his head.

" Welll. . . You all got drunk." Jessica said.

" Ahhh. Well you might wanna help Onew hyung up. He's drooling everywhere." Minho said in disgust.

" But before we help him up. . . . should we take a picture of it?" Jessica said as she smiled at Minho.

They both took out there cell phones and took pictures of Onew sleeping in a restaurant. 

" Alright. So I'll go pay the bill. Can you get Onew into the car?" Jessica asked Minho.

" Araso." Minho obeyed Jessica's command.

Jessica payed the bill. Later on her and Minho got everyone into a taxi.

" Is everyone in the car?" Jessica asked.

" I think so. . .Wait! Khun hyung isn't here!" Minho said.

" Should I go get him?" Jessica asked.

" No, I will. He's probably drunk in the men's room so I'll get him." Minho said as he got out of the car.

He went back into Charisma. When he went into the bathroom he saw Khun on the floor laying on a bed of paper towels.

" Aigo. Hyung! WAKE UP!" Minho shouted as he poured some water onto Khun's face.

Khun woke up for like 7 seconds and then fell back asleep.

" Aish. Shinchao! Get up!" Minho shouted again. 

It didn't work. Khun continued to sleep like a little girl. 

Minho decided to carry Khun outside like he did to everyone else. But Minho was too tired. So he just pulled Khun down 4 flights of stairs.

" Aish. Why are you so fat. Lose some pounds boy!" Minho shouted to Khun.

On his way down. He saw Victoria.

" Ohh. Anyonghasoyeo Noona." Minho said sweetly to Victoria.

" Ne. Anyong. So what are you doing here so late?" Victoria asked, not noticing Khun laying on the floor.

" Uhhh. Welll. . . " Minho mumbled as he pointed downward to Khun.

" Oh. Let me help you with him." Victoria said.

" Oh no. It's okay" Minho said as he pulled Khun down another step.

Khun woke up a little bit but he was blurry eyed.

" No, no. It's okay. I can help." Victoria said as she pulled Khun down another step.

" No. It's okay Noona! I got this." Minho said as he pulled Khun down another step.

" No. Let me help you. I insist!" Victoria said as she pulled Khun down another step.

Khun woke up.

" Aish! What are you two doing?!" Khun asked.

" Ohh. Hyung you're awake." Minho said.

" Yeah. What happened?" Khun asked.

" Welll... . . .Uh. You kinda got drunk. . ." Minho said.

" Oh. . ." Khun said as he rubbed his head.

" Oh and Oppa. You kind of smell. . . What'd you do, sleep on a bathroom floor?" Victoria asked sarcastically as she began to giggle.

" Welll. . actually he did sleep on a bathr-" Minho started speaking before he noticed Khun giving him a face telling him to shut up.

" Oh well. We gotta go now. It was nice seeing you Victoria." Khun smiled at her and left with Minho.

" Araso. Bye bye!" Victoria shouted as she waved goodbye to them.

" Ahh. Isn't she pretty Minho?" Khun asked Minho.

" Uhhh. Well. . I guess." Minho replied.

The two got into the car and the taxi driver drove everyone to their dorms.