A Night with the Girls

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

When the SNSD girls saw Yoona they immediately asked her how the date went.

" How'd it go?" asked Sunny.

" Did you guys kiss?" asked Sooyoung.

" Was he nice?" asked Hyoyeon.

" Can you get him to hook me up with Wooyoung?" asked Tiffany.

Everyone asked Yoona questions but she didn't reply. They asked her why she wouldn't reply to their questions. They were all confused until Jessica pointed out that Nichkhun was sitting right across the room. He was sitting on their couch giggling to himself. Then he replied to every single question that the girls asked Yoona. He could tell that she was a little uncomfortable answering questions in front of him so he answered them for her.

" It went great Sunny. I'd never kiss a girl on the first date Sooyoung! I hope she thought that i was nice. And sure Tiffany, I could definitely get you a date with Wooyoung." replied Nichkhun while all the girls crowded around him.

He continued to talk to the girls. They all asked him questions and he replied to every single one of them. After a half hour of answering questions Nichkhun said he wanted to leave, but there were still determined neitzens outside, to get information on Yoona and Nichkhun's date. While they waited for the neitzens to leave Yuri went inside her dorm to talk to Minho, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun went to sleep, Yoona went in the shower, and Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon went out. The only two left in the living room were Jessica and Nichkhun. They started to talk.

" Sooo do you REALLY like Yoona." asked Jessica.

" Yeah. She's pretty and nice, and cute, and smart , and her hair smells like green apples :D" replied Nichkhun.

" Really? Her hair smells like green apples? I've never noticed that. But i must agree those other adjectives you used to describe her are pretty legit. Haha. I remember this one time when we were performing Oh and she had a wedgi-" Jessica said before Yoona interrupted her.

" JESSICA! Lets go to bed now kay?" screamed Yoona as she tried to save herself from embarrassment. 

" Haha. Nice save Yoona." said Nichkhun.

Yoona blushed. She was slightly embarrassed and Jessica and Nichkhun started laughing. Yoona and Jessica sent Nichkhun home. And before he left he hugged both of them. He hugged Jessica first so Yoona started to wonder:

" Why'd he hug her first. I'm his girlfriend. Shouldn't he hug me first? Or did he just go on a date with me because he felt bad that me and Taec broke up. Maybe that's why he didn't want to speak to me informally. Oh Yoona. What're you saying to yourself. Khun oppa likes you. He really really likes you. Don't get your hose in a ball for nothing."

After he left Yoona closed the door and went to bed.