Jessica: Dirty Liar

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

Khun ran out of the restaraunt. He saw Jessica and Onew holding hands. He saw Yuri and Minho  behind the two, and he also saw some girl behind them with a fake mustached and some cheap glasses that she had just bought. He stood there and waited for the group to come to him. Jessica tripped and landed right in Khun's arms.

" Oh. Thankyou for catching me sir." Jessica said not noticing that it was Khun.

" Yeah. Uhuh." said Khun as he hid his anger.

" Omo. Khun oppa! Uhhhh. I thought you were locked in the bathroom. . ." Jessica said.

" Uhhh. . . How did you know that. I thought you were in the bathroom too." Khun said.

" Uhhhh. I just thought so.. ? .." Jessica said.

" You locked me in there didn't you." Khun asked her.

" . . . Uh. .no. . " Jessica lied.

" Tell me the truth Jessica." Khun said.

" Alright. I'm sorry. It's just. . . well. . . I originally planned to go here with Minho and Yuri tonight. Then Minho took Onew with him and I started hanging out with Onew. I didn't want to lie to him by saying I'm with another guy and I kind of want to date him. So I just hung out with him til you came but then you came and I kind of started wanting to hang out with Onew more. So I just decided to lock you in the bathroom and then come back like 20 minutes later. . " said Jessica as she looked down.

" You could've just told me the truth." said Khun as he looked away.

" I know. I'm really, very sorry." said Jessica as a tear flowed down her cheek.

" Don't cry. . Just. . . just promise me that you won't lie to me anymore. Especially when we date each other." Khun said as he wiped the tear off her cheek.

" I. . . I can't date you." Jessica said.

" I. . . I don't understand. . didn't you want to date me?" Khun asked.

" Well. . I did. But I realized today, that Onew and I were meant for each other right from the start. I'm sorry Khun-ssi." Jessica said as she went over to Onew and held his arm.

" oh. . . Well. . thanks for being honest." said Khun as he walked away.

" But we can still be friends, . . . If its okay with you." Jessica said to Khun.

Khun turned around and took Jessica's hand. 

" Yes. That would be fine with me." He said.

Jessica hugged him and he hugged her back.

" Alright, alright. That's enough." Onew said as he separated them.

Everyone laughed. Jessica went over to Onew and kissed him on the cheek.

" Alrighttt. Now that the drama is done, how about we go get some food!" Yoona said as she yanked off the fake mustache and took off the glasses.

" Yeahh. I'm getting pretty hungry." Minho said.

The all left the arcade. They drove to a nearby mall and went into a restaurant called Charisma.

Everyone sat down at the table. 

" Ne. Anyonghasoyeo. How can I help you today?" said the waiter who was eyeing down Onew.

" Ummm. Sorry. I have a girlfriend." Onew said as he noticed Jessica's angry expression.

Jessica smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

" Oh. Mienmida." said the waitress in embarassment.

Everyone laughed. They ordered their food and a few minutes later, the waitress came back with their food.

" Oh. and I forgot to tell you about our special. Since it's our 7th anniversary today, we're giving out free shots so would you guys like some shots?" the waitress asked.

The group discussed and ended up saying yes to the shots.

" Okay. Bring on the shots waitress lady." Taec said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohohohohoho. 5,000 gee! I feel peachy now! Thanks for reading. and oohhh. Shots and beer and alcohol and a bunch of couples who tend to get drunk easily. hmmm what's gonna happen?? Some 's going downnn. LOL took that line from a friend. Kay bye. and hope your all doing fine. :) 

                                                                                                                                           - Amy