One Plan, Another Plan, and a Thought That Resembles a Plan?

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

In the 2PM dorm

" Soooo. What's the plan?" asked Khun.

" Plan for what?" asked Taec.

" Uhhh.. aren't you setting me up with Jessica?" asked Khun.

" Oh yeah. How about I just call her straight up and ask her if she wants to hang out with you on like Sunday or something." said Taec.

" That's it. Nothing else? All you're gonna do is call her?" asked Khun.

" Yeahh... I know it isn't much but think about it. If she says yes, you guys could become a couple." said Taec.

" Trueee. Thanks man, I owe you lots." said Khun happily.

 

In the SHINee dorm

*knock*knock*knock*

" Ahhh Oppa!!!" shouted Yuri.

" Yuri!! So, what's the plan?" asked Minho.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YEAH, WHAT'S THE PLAN!" shouted Onew.

" Okay. So I was up all night thinking about it. Here's what I got. First, I'll call Minho and ask  him to go out. I'll try to stand next to Jessica while I talk on the phone. Then I'll ask her if she wants to join us. When we go on the date me and Jessica will get to the place first and then you two can meet up with us. Then Onew will show Jessica that he deserves to be with her and it'll go smooth sailing from there." said Yuri.

" I LOVE IT!" said Onew in mazeltov.

" Alright soo when are we gonna put this plan to action." said Minho.

" Ummm Sunday at 9?" asked Yuri.

" Okay then." said Minho.

" Alright, I'm gonna head back to the dorm and put our plan to action. Well.. the first part of the plan, atleast." said Yuri.

" KAY BYE YURI!" shouted Onew from across the room.

Yuri left the dorm and ran to the SNSD dorm. Jessica was sitting on the couch playing on her laptop and eating left over food. Yuri ran to the couch and sat right next to Jessica.

" Uhh... You're a TADDD close." said Jessica acting creeped out as she moved to her left.

Yuri dialed Minho's number into her phone. It ringed and she began saying things to make it look as if she was actually talking to him. While Yuri talked, she moved closer to Jessica.

" Uhhhhhmmmm. You're getting kinda close again." said Jessica uncomfortably as she moved again.

Yuri moved closer.

" Yuri. You're getting close to me again. What do you want!" said Jessica as put her legs on the coffee table.

" Ohhh unniee. I was wondering, do you want to come with me and Minho oppa on Sunday when we go to Nagwon Arcade for a date?" said Yuri.

" Oh. Welll I got no plans on Sunday, so I guess I could come." said Jessica.

The girls heard someone scream WOOOOHOOOOHO!, from the other side of the phone. When Yuri heard it she got up and decided to run into the bedroom.

" Ow! You little demon!! You tripped me!" said Yuri jokingly as she stuck her tongue out.

" Aishhh. Ah chao Yuri. Don't run. You could've just moved my legs out of the way. Don't blame it on me!" said Jessica assertively.

Yuri got up and began to laugh and Jessica started laughing too. The both of them got ready to go to sleep but before Jessica fell asleep, she got a phone call.

" Hello?" she said sounding all tired and stuff.

" OH. Jessica?? Sorry if I woke you." said Taec.

" Oh.. umm who is this?" asked Jessica.

" It's Taec. I'm calling for Khun. He wants to ask you out on Sunday night." said Taec.

" Oh Really! Sure! What does he have in mind?" asked Jessica curiously.

" He wants to know if you want to go to the Nagwon Arcade with him at like 9:30." said Taec.

" Oh.... umm sure! I'm all for it! Tell him that I can't wait and thanks for inviting me!" said Jessica happily.

" Uhh. No problem. Byee." said Taec as he hung up the phone.

 

Jessica totally forgot about the plans she made with Yuri. She thought to herself:

" Ughh. Oh crapp. What am I supposed to do? If I don't go with Yuri then she'll get all mad at me. Gahhh. Hmmm.... What to do, what to do. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I GOT IT! All I gotta do is spend time with her and then when Khun gets there I'll just tell Yuri that I have to pee or something. Ahh Jessica you are such a smart girl."
_______________________________________________________________________________

WOOHOOHO! 2,000 views. Yay. Thanks to everyone who continues to read my story! And I hope you continue to read it! 

Comment and such. XD 

                                                                                                - Amy