The Final Chapters: Part 3

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

" I hope Yuri unnie and Minho oppa made it home safely. Well I gotta go home, I have a HUGE exam tomorrow. Byee byee!" Seohyun said as she got up and walked out.

" I'll come with you!" Sunny said.

" Huh? You want to come with me?" Seohyun asked.

" Yeah. It's getting boring here. Watching Wooyoung and Tiffany stare at eachother is getting boring." Sunny said.

" Oh. Okay!" Seohyun said and smiled.

" I wanna leave too." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said together.

" Why do you guys want to come?" Seohyun asked.

" So we don't have to tip. SHHHH." the two girls said as they grabbed Sunny and Seohyun and ran out of the restaurant together.

After the girls left Nichkhun received a text message.

" What is this vibration sensation that I feel? It's kind of nice. Ahhh." Nichkhun said as he sat and relaxed.

Wooyoung and Tiffany stopped talking and looked at Khun.

" Uhhhh. Khunnie. I think your phone is ringing. . ." Wooyoung said as he looked at Khun oddly.

" Oh. Uh. . Yeah. Thanks." Khun said as he took out his phone.

It said:

Ahh Oppa. I see you! I'm right behind you! What a coincidence! heehee! ~ :)

The message was from Victoria. When Khun finished reading it he turned around and saw Victoria standing there waving to him. He left the table and told Wooyoung that he was going home. When he got outside he saw that Victoria wasn't there alone. She was with f(x).

" Ohhh. What a surprise!" Khun said as he went to hug Victoria.

" OOOOOOOh" f(x) said together when they saw Khun hug Victoria.

" I guess we'll leave you guys alone." Krystal said as she grabbed Sulli and left.

" Ohh. So you're that guy Victoria's been talking about. Be careful. Don't set the bar too high on the first date." Amber said as she left and smacked Khun's .

" Yeah. . . I think what Amber's trying to say is don't make out with her on the first date." Key said from behind the group.

" KEY!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!" Amber shouted as she ran to him and hugged him.

" Haha. I was in the restaurant with him and the boys and SNSD. " Key said as he pointed at Khun.

" Ahaha. You wanna head back to the dorms? We were just about to leave but Victoria saw Khun and told us to stop." Amber said.

" Yeah I'm kinda tired. Let's head home. I'll get Taemin." Key said.

Key went into the restaurant and got Taemin. The two boys left with all of f(x) except for Victoria.

" Sooooo. How's life?" Victoria asked Khun.

" Normal. . . I guess. Sooo what about you?" Khun asked her.

" Uhmm. . .well. . I signed up for this show. You've heard about We Got Married right?" Victoria asked.

" OH! Yes! I signed up for it too!" Khun said in excitement.

" Ohhhh. Did they make you write down who you wanted to marry?" Victoria asked.

" Oh. Yeahh. Did they make you?" Khun asked.

" Yeah." Victoria said as she nodded her head and smiled.

" Who'd you write?" Khun asked.

" Oh. Just a guy. Who did you write?" Victoria asked.

" Ommm. I'll tell you if you tell me." Khun said.

" Alright. On the count of three." Victoria said.

" ONE."

" TWO."

" THR-"

" YOU." the both of them said and looked straight into each other's eyes.

The two of them giggled.

" Haha. Wah. You really picked me?" Khun asked.

" Yeah. Oh. I'm surprised you picked me." Victoria said as she covered her face.

" Haha. Why would you be surprised?" Khun asked.

" Well. . .Because. Out of all the other idols. You picked me. There are idols way more experienced than me." Victoria said as she stepped back a little.

Khun chuckled.

" You shouldn't be surprised. I like you a lot. I thought you knew." Khun said as he stepped closer to her.

" Hehe. " Victoria blushed.

Khun moved his head closer to hers. They looked at each other for a second. Victoria closed her eyes hoping Khun would kiss her. Khun leaned in closer. Victoria could feel his breath. He leaned closer and said

" You got a little something in your tooth." Khun said.

Victoria opened her eyes and glared at him.

" Bwo! You trick me into a kiss and ruined the moment! Aish. Shinchao. Babo. Bang cu thong co-!" Victoria started before Khun leaned in and pecked her lips. 

Victoria blushed and said:

" Ahh. I can't wait to get married to you." 

Khun brushed her bangs out of the way,kissed her for head, and hugged her. When he put his head over Victoria's shoulder he noticed that everyone at the table had been watching him and Victoria the entire time.