What am I Supposed to do Now?

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

Taec stood in the rain and he thought to himself.

" Man what've I done. Why doesn't she like me again. I mean I kissed her! Wasn't that enough to get the sparks flying. Dang it. What am I supposed to do now?"
 
 

Yoona ran home. She was crying. No, no she wasn't just crying, she was balling. Her face was red, her nose was runny, and her eyes were puffed. She started to think to herself"

" I can't believe he would do that. I cannot believe that I was regretting the split. Now a scandal will emerge and I'm gonna be in the middle of it. How could this happen? Breaking up with Taec was the way to keep a scandal from happening and now a scandal is emerging? What am I supposed to do now?"
 

 In the SNSD dorm

" Yoona's finally home!" said Taeyeon.

" U- unnie." said Yoona as she tried to stop crying.

" Aish. What happened? DId Khun-ssi break up with you?" asked Taeyeon.

" No. But he probably will." said Yoona

" Why would he break up with you? You guys have been dating for like one week." said Taeyeon.

"Taecyeon-ssi kissed me." said Yoona.

" WHAT! Why on earth would he do that! He knows that you're dating Khun-ssi! But I still don't understand why you're crying." said Taeyeon.

" S-someone took a-a picture of i-it." said Yoona while she began crying again.

Everyone gasped.

" Ohohohohoho. Our manager is gonna kill you." said Hyoyeon.

" I hate to admit it Yoona, but I'm pretty sure that there's gonna be a scandal." said Sunny.

" Why did he even kiss you?" asked Taeyeon.

" Wellllll actually, I leaned in to kiss him." said Yoona with a guilty and pitiful voice.

" WHAT!!!!!!" shouted everyone.

" Why on earth would you do that!" shouted Sooyoung.

" Well he kept saying that i was ashamed of being friends with him and all this stuff... so to prove that I wasn't, I said that I would kiss him." said Yoona.

" What!! Why couldn't you just give him a friendly air hug or something! You didn't have to kiss him!" said Jessica.

" Well there's no point in giving her advice now you guys." said Tiffany with a dissapointed voice.

" Yeah, I say we should just act like nothing happened and see what tomorrow brings us." said Yuri.

" Ummm unnies." said Seohyun quietly.

" What Seohyun." said Jessica with an annoyed voice.

" I don't really think that Yoona unnie should care about what people think. As long as you like Khun sunbaenim and he likes you, you should be happy." said Seohyun.

" WOW. That was pretty deep Seo. That was pretty freaking deep." said Jessica suprisingly.

" Thanks." said Seohyun.

" I think she's right you guys. All I should care about is Khun oppa." said Yoona.

" YEAH!" shouted everyone.

" Good job you guys. We solved another problem in the SNSD dorm. WOOH! Alrightttt welll I'm gonna go to bed nowwww. Peaceee." said Taeyeon as she yawned.

 

In the 2PM dorm

" Yoooo Taec. Sooo did anything happen on the way home? asked Junsu.

" Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No." said Taec.

" Alright then.. well everyone's asleep. Imma go to bed to. Night." said Junsu.

" Yeahh me  to hyung." said Taec.

" Should I tell him what happened? Maybe I should wait til tomorrow. Or mayb-" thought Taec.
 

" Dude are you okay? You keep staring off into space." said Junsu.

" Um. Actually. I'm not." said Taec.

" What's wrong?" asked Junsu.

" Wellll, I uhh. Welll I kind of kissed Khun's girlfriend...." confessed Taec.

" WHAT! Why would you kiss Yoona! Didn't you guys break up?" asked Junsu.

" Yeahhh. But I still like her. A LOT. Haven't you ever had that feeling where when you're with a certain person you just know that it's ment to be?" asked Taec.

" Uhh. NO." said Junsu.

" Well that's how I feel with Yoona." said Taec.

" Wellll why don't you tell her that?" asked Junsu.

" She said she didn't want to talk to me until I apologized to her or something like that." said Taec.

" Woahh. That's harsh." said Junsu.

" Why don't you just go to her dorm tomorrow, apologize to her, and then tell her how much she means to you." said Junsu.

" That's a good idea hyung. Thanks." said Taec.

" Yeahh I know. I'm a genius. XD" said Junsu.

The both of them began to laugh and then they went to bed.