Drama During Yoga

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

" Oppaa!" shouted Yoona the second she saw Khun.

"  Yoona!" said Khun as he ran to hug Yoona.

When everyone saw them run to each other, they started to whisper to each other:

" Gahh. Soo touchy touchy." whispered Onew.
" Atleast they're willing to show a little skinship." said Jessica angrily.
" What's that supposed to mean?" asked Onew.
" Come on you guys. Let's not fight at a time like this. We're here to have fun and hang out remember??" said Tiffany trying to look calm in front of Wooyoung.
" Yeah guys. Keep it cool. Keep it cool." said Wooyoung.
" Wait who's standing behind Khun hyung?" asked Minho.
" I think that's Taecyeon-ssi." said Yuri.
" What?! Yoona's ex-boyfriend is here!" said Onew.

 

" How could you possibly be paying more attention to Yoona and Taec then your own girlfriend Onew!" shouted Jessica.

Everyone heard her shout. They all knew that her and Onew would get into another fight. Throughout the first 25 minutes of yoga Jessica and Onew didn't speak. During the 5 minute break Jessica wanted to leave. Everyone tried to cheer her up except for Khun and Yoona. So Khun took a crack at it.

" Hey Jessica. What's wrong?" asked Khun.

" It's Onew. He never treats me like I'm his girlfriend." said Jessica sadly.

" Ohh. I understand. I'm honestly not used to showing Yoona skinship either. I just try my best to keep the relationship on a steady level." said Khun.

" Wow. You're a good boyfriend Khun oppa. I wish Onew was atleast a little bit like you :)" said Jessica.

" Awww You're flattering me." said Khun sarcastically.

" Haha. Well I guess it's time to go make up with the man I call my boyfriend." said Jessica.

" Haha. Good luck." said Khun.

Nichkhun and Jessica hugged. Yoona saw them and when Nichkhun and Jessica came back into the room, Yoona couldn't keep her eyes off the both of them. Jessica made up with Onew and gave him a kiss. Yoona was looking at the two, and later noticed that Nichkhun was too. She thought to herself:

" Why does he keep talking to Jessica? Does he like her more then me? I'm getting so sick of them hanging out together all the time. What if they end up dating. OHMYGOD. I'd pass out. UGH. Why do i keep thinking these kind of thoughts? It's not like there's a chance that Khun oppa would leave me for Jessica. Is there?"

When Khun saw the two he started thinking too:

 
" Ahhhh, Jessica is so pretty. Onew is so lucky to have her. Mannnn. I wish she was my girlfriend. Woah woah woah Khun. What're you saying to yourself? You're dating Yoona. You can't forget that you're dating Yoona! She's pretty, cute, nice, and her hair smells like green apples. Remember! You can't fall for Jessica. You can't fall for Jessica. You can't fall for Jessica!!!


Yoga ends and everyone heads to lunch. While they were at lunch, everyone talked to each other and they all reminisced. Before everyone left, Yoona and Yuri went to use the restroom. 

" Gotta get tidied up for Khun oppa :)" said Yoona happily.

" Haha. I feel the same way with Minho sometimes." said Yuri.

The both of them laughed. Yuri left the bathroom and went back to the group.

" Hey. Where's Yoona?" asked Taec.

" Oh she's in the bathroom. She should be out soon." said Yuri.

 

Back in the bathroom stall

Yoona got locked in a stall and she left her cell phone in her purse. She had no idea what to do.

" HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE? PLEASE HELP ME!" shouted Yoona. 

No one could hear her because the restaurant was too crowded. 

" HELLOOOOO? PLEASE SOMEBODY COME HELP ME!" shouted Yoona again. But no one came.

 

Back with the group

" She seems to be taking a while." said Taec suspiciously. 

" She'll probably come out soon. But Tiff, we got rehearsals in 20 minutes." said Yuri.

" Oh YEAH!! I totally forgot!" said Tiffany.

" Oh my gosh. I forgot. So do we Onew hyung! We gotta get there before 2:25." said Minho.

" Minho." said Onew.

" Yeah?" replied Minho.

" Its 3:00." said Onew as he panicked.

" Oh man we gotta go like NOW." said Minho as he joined Onew in panicking.

" Oh you two better head off. I don't want you guys to be late." said Jessica.

Jessica and Yuri kissed Onew and Minho goodbye.

" How're we gonna get to rehearsals Jess? Since Minho oppa and Onew oppa left?!" Tiffany panicked.

" I can take you guys. " said Khun.

" But Khun hyung your girlfriend is in the bathroom by herself. Don't you want to wait for her?" asked Wooyoung.

" I know, but I had to go pick up a package in my P.O. box anyways so might as well drive the girls to their rehearsal now and then i guess one of you could stay and take Yoona to the rehearsal when she comes out." said Khun.

" I wanna go with Khun hyung." said Wooyoung all happily and stuff.

" I guess me and Yoona will catch up to you 5 later then." said Taec.

" Alright thanks Taec. Tell Yoona I said sorry for leaving early." said Khun as he was walking through the door.

" I'll try to remember to tell her tha-" said Taec. Before he could finish his sentence, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and the girls had already left the restaurant.