Before Yoga

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

Its the following morning and Yuri just woke Jessica and Yoona up. Yoona went to call Khun to see if he was coming with her.

 " Hello?" said Khun tiredly.
" Oh. Ooopppaaa. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." said Yoona.
" Ahhh. It's okay :D" replied Khun happily.
" Are you still coming to yoga?" asked Yoona.
" Yeah. Hey. Is Tiffany going? Cause i got her the date she wanted with Wooyoung." said Khun giggling a little bit.
" Oh my gosh. Seriously! You're so funny." said Yoona smiling an insanely happy looking smile.
" Yeah. It'll be so funny watching them try to communicate without looking awkward." said Khun.
" So I'll see you in a half hour?" asked Yoona.
" Totally." replied Khun.
" Kay bye oppa!" said Yoona happily.
" Bye Yoona." replied Khun.

In the SNSD dorm.

" So Khun oppa is coming?" asked Jessica.

" Yup." replied Yoona.

" So. Everyone that we called are coming?" asked Jessica again.

" Yeah. But Wooyoung oppa is coming as well. Khun oppa scheduled a date for him and Tiffany to come with us." replied Yoona again.

Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri began to laugh.

" WHAAAAAAT?!" screamed Tiffany excitedly.

" Nichkhun-ssi scheduled a date for you and Wooyoung-ssi." said Yuri calmly.

" Oh my gosh! He's so nice! You pick good boyfriends Yoona." said Tiffany excitedly.

" Kayy so everyone get ready while I go downstairs to get Minho oppa and Onew-ssi." said Yuri.

 

In the SHINee dorm

" Ahhh. Hyung. what are you supposed to wear to yoga?" asked Minho.

" I don't know but i think it's supposed to be tight and colorful." replied Onew.

" chao? Butttt what if my pants rip." asked Minho.

" I'll ask to borrow Krystal's sewing kit." said Onew.

" You know how to sew??" asked Minho while he was trying to hold back his laughter.

" Yes. It's nothing to be ashamed of." said Onew.

" Being ashamed of what? Sewing?" asked Minho.

" Welllll out of all the things I can do, sewing isn't so bad. It's actually kind of fun." said Onew while a grin emerged from his face.

They both laughed and when Minho heard a knock on the door, he knew it was Yuri.

" Oppa! Are you ready?" asked Yuri excitedly.

" Yeah. But Onew hyung is still getting ready. So it'll probably take 15 more minutes before we can leave." said Minho.

" Okay. I'll wait here with you oppa :D" said Yuri.

 

In the 2PM dorm

" Man what're you gonna wear?" asked Wooyoung.

" I dunno. But isn't it supposed to be colorful and tight?" said Khun.

" I dunno. I guess so. So who else is going to this yoga thing?" asked Wooyoung.

" Ummm I think it's Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Minho, Onew, you, and me." replied Khun.

" Woah. I've never been on a 4 person date before. Actually I've never been on a date." confessed Wooyoung.

" REALLY?" Khun asked with a shocked expression on his face.

" Yeah. But going on a date with Tiffany from SNSD isn't a bad person to go on your first date with. Know what I'm saying Khun hyung?" asked Wooyoung with a grin on his face.

" Uhhh.... sure. I know what you're talking about." replied Khun with an awkward expression on his face.

Khun and Wooyoung got ready and were just about to leave the dorm, but they saw Taecyeon in the living room by himself.

" Hey Taec. what're you doing today?" asked Khun.

" .. Nothing. I was thinking about heading to the gym, but I went there yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and the day before tha-" said Taec before Wooyoung cut him off.

" You should come to yoga with us hyung!" said Wooyoung.

" Yeah. it'll be fun!" said Khun.

" Uhhh. Yoga? I think I'll pass." said Taec.

" Come on Taec. SHINee will be there. And some SNSD members too!" said Wooyoung.

" SNSD?" asked Taec.

" Yeah. Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona." replied Wooyoung.

" Alright. I guess I'll come." said Taec trying to hide his excitement to see Yoona.

" Come on you guys. We're gonna be late!!" shouted Khun across the room.

So 2PM, SNSD, SHINee went on their way to the spa. Where Yuri normally goes to do her yoga.