Infomercial Part 1

Kyuhyun's Notebook

Warning: Crack with a bunch of crack piled with more crack along with some crack that decided to stay for tea.

Warning for Character/Pairings: 

arrogantoutofthisworld!Kyu

ninja!KyuXEveryoneelseintheentireworld (I bet you fangirls like that.....*hint hint nudge nudge*)

 

Genius Pills

Hello there, loyal subjects. This is the wonderful, intelligent, handsome Cho Kyuhyun speaking now.

Yes. Yes. That's enough bows.

Today, I am here to tell you about this wonderful new pill that will increase your intelligence by exactly 10 Kyuhyuns!

I said stop bowing already!

Oh Shisus, it's hot.

You there! Yes you! You! The screaming fanboy who is two seats away from that screaming fangirl. Yes, go get me some juice. I like freshly squeezed orange juice.

Anyways, what was I talking about? Oh yes.

This Genius Pill that I have created by myself is now avaliabe in the Super Junior store nearest to you! 

Are you guys sad that you could never be as genius as me? Are you crying in the corner because you will never amount to one centimeter on my genius head? Well, here's your chance! With this pill, you will be able to do things that you have never dreamed of. But you still will never be as good as me, because I am the best. Though a step closer to my glorious self should be enough for your commoners.

With the genius pill, you are able to do this:

AuPav8wCMAADdgQ.jpg:large

 

 

All you need is three more people behind you. Simple as that!

You can also do this:

 

 

 

1284291967.png

 

 

Actually that isn't really possible. But I had to add something interesting in this informerical! I don't know what you are talking about. Of course this is completely possible!

 

And last but not least, you will be able to do this!

 

tumblr_m5n0l6GS6B1rx727ko1_500.jpg

 

 

I know what you're thinking. "Isn't that SNSD's Bring the boys out?" No. It's not. They copyrighted me. Because I am the best. NAEGA CHAE CHALAGA~! (And no. 2ne1 was not the first one to come out with that as well. It was me.)

 

 

See all these wonderful things you can do like me when you take this pill?

The Genius Pill comes in packs of ten with two packs in each box. If you get buy it with the Aegyo Beauty Mask, you can have two boxes for the price of three!

If there isn't a Super Junior store close to you, please visit  www.thisisactuallynotarealwebsite.com/chokyuhyunjustpwnedyou

Or call 1-800-KYU-KING to place your order now!

Hurry, only a limited supply remain!

What's this? 

Holy Water?

What's your name, son?

Siwon?

And you're older than me?

WHAT. I AM NOT PLAYING DRESS UP.

Oh please. I AM the handsomest in the world.

HEY! You there! What's your name?! And how dare you shout that you are a better evil genius than me?

Kim Heechul?! That's a horrible name! Doesn't sound like a evil genius name at all! You know what sounds like a evil genius name? Cho Kyuhyun!

NO! I do NOT want Holy Water!

Or a spare Bible!

I DON'T CARE THAT RYEOWOOK'S CALLING US FOR DINNER!

Oh, sorry, Leeteuk-hyung.

What am I doing? I'm just...........preening.

HEY. DRESS UP IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO FIVE YEAR OLDS.

Okay. I'm sorry. Please, do anything but break my Starcraft games or my Harry Potter Wand.

Okay, I'll come down to dinner in a bit! When I put my emperor robe away.

-X-

Leeteuk sighed as he closed the door with a light click. He had previously just entered Kyuhyun's room where all the other members (except Ryeowook, since he's responsible. And hey, someone has to cook, or they'll all starve to death) had been playing dress-up.

"Kids, these days. I'm getting way too old for this."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE READ! FOR THE SAKE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER.

So, I was thinking of doing more of these Super Junior styled informericals so please pick one that you want me to do for the next chapter! Voice your opinions in the comment box below!

A (bs) Chocolate Bar -- Siwon and Eunhyuk

Aegyo Beauty Masks -- Sungmin with a special appearance by SNSD's Sunny and EXO's Xiumin

Diva Perfume Spray -- Heechul with special appearance by SHINee's Key and 2AM's Jo Kwon (and since requested, Brian Joo will also make an appearance!)

Philtrum Wax -- Yesung with the rest of Super Junior members as special guests.

That's all I have right now planned, but if I think of new ideas for other Super Junior members, then I will add them!

Love you guys!