That Awkward Moment When...

Kyuhyun's Notebook

*Mini episode of Kyuhyun's Notebook. Yes, I know I said Cooking? Cooking?! or Kyuhyun's Bucket List would be next, but this is another idea that popped into my head. Hahahaha*

That Awkward Moment When.....

1. That awkward moment when you go to a bar and see a drop-dead gorgeous girl and try to pick her up and it turns out to be just Heechul.

Siwon: I swear, I'm scarred for life now.

Heechul: Damn, I had to be hot that day for the Almighty Shisus to try and pick me up. And the pick-up lines you used? Lame-o. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cause, you look like an angel."

Siwon: Kangin hyung told me to use it! He said it worked on Leeteuk-hyung.

Heechul: ...............Do I look like Leeteuk hyung?

2. That awkward moment when that said girl/guy/Heechul actually is with a foreigner who could martial art your into Beijing Fried Rice.

Hangeng: Yeah~ Chullie is mine~

Heechul: Damn right.

Hangeng: Unless I'm with Siwon.

Siwon: Kekekekekekekeke ^^

3. That awkward moment when you think you hear Yesung say, "You are so gorgeous," and you blush and think he's talking to you when in reality, he's just talking to his turtle.

Ryeowook: That happened to me before. It was embarassing! >///////<

Yesung: Yeobo~ You are so beautiful.

Ryeowook: Really? Thanks!

Yesung: Wait, what? Oh sorry, I was talking to my turtle.

Ryeowook: T.T

4. That awkward moment when you try to use the awkward turtle on Yesung after he does something awkward and he just stares at you and declares you to be "turtle-ly insensitive."

Eunhyuk: What does that even mean? Turtle-ly insensitive?

Yesung: You know when someone's culturally insensitive or racially insensitive? It's like the same thing, only with turtles.

Eunhyuk: ............right, Hae, wanna watch Titantic in 3D?

5. That awkward moment when you snap your hoobae's wand because he keeps shouting curses at you only to have him throw a temper tantrum on the street because he wants a new one.

Leeteuk: That was so embarrassing. I felt like a mom.

Kyuhyun: *sniffles* You broke my wand on purpose, or course you needed to buy me a new one.

Leeteuk: And what if I don't?

Kyuhyun: *smirks* I'll tell Kangin-hyung that you are cheating on him with Sora-sshi.

6. That awkward moment when your opponent begins to cry during a Starcraft battle because you won.

Kyuhyun: Those weren't tears! They were sweat!

Sungmin: Right. And you sweat from your eyeballs.

7. That awkward moment when someone asks you about "Kim Kibum" and you think they are talking about the one from SHINee.

Kibum: T.T

Siwon: Omigosh! Kibum's here!

Kyuhyun: Someone, grab me a net and some duct tape pronto!

8. That awkward moment when Heechul tries his hand in English and says, "I is beautiful and you is pitiful."

Brian: Sorry, but that statement is copyrighted.

Heechul: But I'm you hoobae in terms of diva-ness! You have to let me use it.

Brian: Talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening, girl.

Heechul: Are we doing this? Is this happening?

Brian: You better bet your pink stilettos it's happening!

Heechul: OH! IT'S ON!

Eunhyuk: Oh dear, we have a diva fight in the living room.

Sungmin: Kyuhyun! Go get me some Prada perfume, 7-inch pink pumps, and eyeliner. NOW!

9. That awkward moment when everyone reliazes that "I is beautiful and you is pitiful" was the first thing that came out of Heechul's mouth that was not "Yo dawg, wat up?!"

Sorry, nobody can say anything now because everyone is trying to break up the Diva fight in the living room.

Key: A Diva Fight? Oh goodie! I wanna join! I'm the top diva!

Jo Kwon: Take me with you~

10. That awkward moment when Eunhae decides to re-enact Titantic (after watching it in 3D).................including the car scene.

Kyuhyun: Minnie~ Wanna go re-enact 'Friends with Benefits'?

11. That awkward moment when they decided to do it right on the couch in front of you.

Kyuhyun: We can out do that. Wanna do it on the kitchen table?

Sungmin: Oh please! There are children here.

Heechul: *grabs popcorn* Just get on with it!

12. That awkward moment when you yell at them to get a room and Eunhae starts crying.

Kyuhyun: Hurry! GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN! GRAB YOUR DEAR ONES AND GET YOUR TO THE NEAREST SUPERMARKET!

Heechul: Why is our generation the one that is most prepared for a zombie apocalypse?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Somehow, you guys squeezed another chapter out of me. I updated! Though I said that this story would be on hiatus for a while. Ahhh...... but I won't update till after the 15th. Hahahaha ^^

You won't even miss me! Because you have a diva fight to watch.

Anyways, don't forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

And thanks for the 46 subs and 952 views. You guys are wonderful. I would give you guys Eunhyuk but Donghae won't let me.

Btw, how do you get a poster? For your story? I want some but don't know where to start...... >.<