Halloween -- SM STYLE

Kyuhyun's Notebook

Halloween -- SM STYLE! OP OP OP OP OP OP~

 

Warning: regina!Heechul, karen!Sungmin, and voldemort!Kyuhyun

Lots and LOTS of Mean Girls and Harry Potter references.

-X-

Halloween was always an important part in SM Family. Everyone, including the Kpop Giants of TVXQ to the new rookies EXO, was expected to join in on the candy-giving-weird-costume-wearing party known as Halloween.

Let it be noted that anyone could wear anything they wanted to.

And no one else could say anything against it.

By the way, it was Heechul that enforced that rule. Just to satisfy your curiosity.

Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total and no other girls can say anything about it.

"Why is there a random quote from some chick flick in my notebook?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Because it's a good movie," Heechul shushed.

"How does that even apply to you? You're not even a girl."

"God, Kyuhyun! Shut up! Who do you think you are? I like *invented* you, you know what I mean?!" Heechul replied back snarkily.

-X-

"NO. I DO NOT ACCEPT!" Yells could be heard from Eunhyuk's room.

"WHY NOT?!" A equally furious Donghae yelled back.

Kyuhyun grinned as he looked up from the book he was reading, currently residing in the living room with Leeteuk on his right. "The infamous Eunhae pair is fighting? I never though I'd lived to see the day where they are fighting over something that I didn't cause."

Leeteuk just sighed and flipped the channel, "Let it be." After a few silent seconds (Leeteuk reckoned it was the best seconds of his life), he replied, "And don't you do anything about it that may spur the two on."

"TEUKIE HYUNG~" Donghae's voice could be heard very clearly, "COME HERE."

The leader sighed once more. He was almost leaving for the military? Couldn't he have the last few quiet days to himself? "Yeah?" He asked once he walked in their room.

"Tell Eunhyuk that I deserve to be Ash and he should be my Pikachu!"

"NO! I WANT TO BE ASH!"

-X-

 

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked apprehensively at his hyung.

"I'm a mouse, duh." Sungmin replied, pointing to his headband. "And why are you dressed so scary?"

"........It's Halloween."

-X-

It was common knowledge to trick-or-treat in each of the member's rooms before going to the other artist's dorms. After an unfortunate event in Kangin’s room where he forgot it was Halloween and had caused the Eunhae pair to cry with grief, Kyuhyun had already had one-fifteen of his pillowcase filled. A personal record, he'd say.

Hey, don't judge. It's not his fault that he couldn't find a pumpkin lantern to put his candy. Yesung took the last one so he had to use a pillowcase. But don't worry. It wasn't his pillowcase. It was Ryeowook's.

"Where should we go now?" Kyuhyun asked.

Leeteuk grinned, "Well, we could held over to EXO's but I don't want them to lose their innocence when they look at Heechul and his costume.”

Wiggling his eyebrows manically, Kyuhyun replied, “Heechul hyung! We’re going over to EXO’s!”

“Alright!” Opening the dorm’s door, Heechul said, “Come on, loser. We’re going to EXO’s.”

“You know, it would be really nice if you stop with the Mean Girls references.”

“Can’t,” Heechul replied nonchalantly, while cleaning his nail beds, where he found some dirt. Ew. Dirt. “I’m Regina George for Halloween.”

Well, two can play the game.

“Avada Kedvara.” Kyuhyun whispered silently.

“What? Did you say something?”

“OH MY HIPPOGRIFF, OF COURSE NOT! I would never insult the great Regina George!”

 

-X-

 

The EXO Dorm was already in havoc before Kyuhyun and Heechul arrived. First of all, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were nowhere to be seen. Second of all, Luhan got stuck in his hamburger costume. Third, Tao started complaining that his Draco Malfoy costume was not made out of the best Prada material available and threatened that his father was going to hear about this. And lastly, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were nowhere to be seen.

I’m sorry, did you miss something?

BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

That’s like leaving the Eunhae couple to their own devices.

Totally not fetch.

“Where are those two?” Suho screamed, literally tearing the walls out to look for the stupid Breakfast couple.

“Calm down!” A deep voice answered, “We’re right here! Look! We’re bacon and eggs! He’s bacon and I’m eggs!”

Chanyeol was dragging a literally red Baekhyun behind him, who obviously did not enjoy being put into a bacon costume.

Kai and Sehun snickered behind them while Kris gave them the all-knowing look that literally screamed, “I can tell.”

Before Suho could reprimand the both of them for disappearing for a long time (They actually didn’t disappear. They were in their room the entire time. Suho just forgot to look there. Hey, don’t judge him. It’s hard to think rationally under pressure), the doorbell rang.

“Ah sunbaenim!” All 12 members of EXO bowed deeply to show their respect.

“See? I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me…..but I can’t help it that I’m so popular.” Heechul replied, flipping his hair.

Kyuhyun just shook his head and walked over to Tao who was standing there in all of his Death Eater glory.

Great minds think alike, after all.

Heechul, on the other hand, went off to stand next to Lay, who was in a Lay’s Potato Chips costume.

“Hey, did you know that you are really good looking?” Heechul asked all of a sudden.

Taken aback, Lay blushed and smiled his famous dimple smile before replying, “…T-Thank you.”

“So you agree?”

“What?”

“You think you are really good looking?”

Kyuhyun dragged Heechul away before Lay could reply. “What are you doing? Are you trying to convert him into a Cady? Or a Gretchen?”

Scoffing, Heechul readjusted his skirt, “Please, I don’t want a Cady because she’s just going to push me in front of a bus. And I already have a Gretchen.”

“Who?” Kyuhyun asked before he could stop himself. It was probably better not to know.

“Key.” Heechul said and took out his cell phone from his man purse, “Which reminds me, I promised Key that we would have a threeway cell phone attack on Brian Joo because he got so when I tried to borrow his catchphrase.”

Of course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

silverseaturtles: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA ^.^ YOU MISS ME? So, yeah, wanna know a funny story? No? Well, here it is anyways. I had this story all written and ready to go on Monday and then AFF decided to go bonkers on me and didn’t save my story, so this is a re-write of the same story that you would’ve gotten on Monday if AFF didn’t go bonkers on me. So yeah.

Lay: I have a quick question. Who’s this Cady girl that Heechul wants to convert me into? And who’s Gretchen?

silverseaturtles: Here, go watch Mean Girls. And take Tao with you.

Kyuhyun: Are you trying to convert them into divas?

silverseaturtles: Yep.

Kyuhyun: Don’t you think we have enough divas?

silverseaturtles: Nope.

Kyuhyun: Why are you doing this?

silverseaturtles: Ah, so innocent and naïve Kyuhyun *cough* I need more participants in the diva fights. I need to make a living somehow.

Kyuhyun: That’s so…..so…inhumane. By the way, I bet five on Brian Joo.

silverseaturtles: Ten on Jo Kwon, but once Tao joins, I’m going to bet on him.

Kyuhyun: Merlin’s Beard! You took my idea! Tao was going to be an awesome choice because he can martial art anyone’s in a fight to get the last Marc Jacobs handbag.

silverseaturtles: Exactly.

Sungmin: Do you guys wanna go to Taco Bell?

Heechul: I can’t go to Taco Bell! I’m on an all-carb diet!

silverseaturtles: Well, that’s not going to stop me from going. Any takers?

Kyuhyun: Bring me back a Taco Supreme. Fighting against the good of this world is tiring. Oh and please get me the latest magazine edition of How To Be The Next Voldemort: Witch Weekly.

Baekhyun: I’ll come with you! I want a breakfast burrito. 

silverseaturtles: I just want to apologize for all the Mean Girl references and Harry Potter references. Did you get them all? ^.^