Knock Knock Jokes

Kyuhyun's Notebook

*NOTE* This is not really a chapter, but I wanted to post these so badly.

Day Three-Point-Five

Mission: Knock-Knock

Target: Heechul, Eunhae, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin and maybe others if I feel evil enough?

Plan: Annoy my hyungs with my effortlessly awesome knock knock jokes.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

"Hey, Heechul hyung, I have something to ask you." Kyuhyun said one bright and early morning in the kitchen where the other thirteen members currently controlled.

Heechul looked wearily up from his iPhone, where he had been on twitter twitting what he had for breakfast. "You better make it fast. I still have to do my nails with Sungmin." Kyuhyun gave a confused look at Sungmin, who nodded feriously and held up both of his hands in a -ahem- gay manner. But he's not gay. Oh no. That was not possible.

"Knock Knock," Kyuhyun said, putting his plan in motion.

"Are you serious?"

Kyuhyun whined like a five-year-old boy (in the most manly possible way of course), "Hyung! Just play along!"

Sighing, Heechul looked back at his phone but asked, "Who's there?" because he didn't want to deal with a crying Kyuhyun before lunch started.

"Interrupting Kyuhyun."

Heechul raised both his eyebrows but kept playing along, "Interrupt--"

"STARCRAFTTTTTTTT~~~~~~!" Kyuhyun shouted at the top of his lungs. It was so loud that it awoke Kibum who was on the other side of Korea, going to film his drama.

Did Kyuhyun just interrupt the almighty Kim Heechul? Oh, hell, naw. Business was going to go down, "............... Knock knock."

"You have a joke too, hyung? It won't be better than mine! Who's there?" Kyuhyun said, still laughing.

"Cho Kyuhyun, if you do not refrain from annoying the hell out of me, I will stick my stiletto up your ." Heechul held up his 9-inch, bright pink pumps for proof.

"But that's not a joke~" Whiny Kyuhyun replied.

Hangeng said, getting up from the floor where he was literally ROFLing on, and gave Heechul a thumbs up, "I found it hella funny."

"LANGUAGE PLEASE!" Oh Shisus.

New target! Kyuhyun walked over to the couch where Yesung and his turtle were currently having a turtle party with turtle ribbons and turtle cupcakes, "Yesung hyung! Do you want to here a joke?"

Looking up, Yesung replied, "Sure."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"No one." Kyuhyun skipped off with butterflies and rainbows leaving a downcast Yesung who would be forever alone. With his turtle. Can't forget his turtle. 

Kyuhyun ran back in to the kitchen and found himself face-to-face with the leader of the group, "Leeteuk hyung~ I got something to tell you!"

"What?" Leeteuk asked, currently brushing Kangin's hair. (You heard me right.)

"Knock Knock."

Kangin, in his very comfortable position in Leeteuk's lap, replied, "Oh please, not this again. Is this like that one time where you kept repeating "That's what she said" jokes?"

"Knock Knock" Kyuhyun repeated, a little bit annoyed/

"Who's there?" Kangin asked, sighing.

"You know"

"Is this about Yunho?"

Leeteuk jumped into the conversation, "You know who?"

"EXACTLY! AVADA KEDVRA!" Kyuhyun said, magnificently turning into a real-life human form of Voldemort, complete with wand, robes, and no nose. How could he do this? Well, he's Kyuhyun. He can do anything. Like survive Sungmin's bunny minions and Eunhae's mishes. But that's another story.

"I thought I confiscated your robe and wand! Give it here!" Leeteuk shouted. "No Harry Potter curses to your hyungs! What did I say about that?!"

Kangin replied, "Oh, honey, he's just a kid. And plus, he can't do any damage with that wand. It's too small."

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Kyuhyun shouted on the top of his lungs. Siwon gasped and preceded to cover Henry's and Ryeowook's ears. Henry shot him a I-live-in-Canada-I-grew-up-with-these-jokes look. But Siwon was defiant and kept his hands on their ears. Then he urshered Shindong to pass him a bottle of Holy Water so he could clean their ears out with it.

Oh Shisus.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Verdict: Success! Maybe next time, I'll go back to my "That's what she said" jokes. Heechul hyung kept chasing me with a stiletto. A bright pink one. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry. Finally done^^

Yeah, this isn't a legit chapter, but its an update, right!^^^

Looking back, this was not funny, not funny at all.

But, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!

Cooking? Cooking?! should be next but I also have something titled Kyuhyun's Bucket List. Which one do you want? Voice your opinions below!