Misunderstandings Are The Best

Kyuhyun's Notebook

Day Three:

Misson: Lying is fun.

Target: Eunhae

Plan: I love creating misunderstandings. It will be awesome if I created a misunderstanding between Super Junior's main pairing. Like lying to Donghae that Eunhyuk found a wife or vice versa. Or that Eunhyuk only got close to Donghae so that he can make babies with me. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

 

"NO!" Donghae yelled at the top of his lungs. No way was this happening. "KYU! HYUKKIE LOVES ME!" Donghae could feel tears trying to push out of his eyes. He held them back. There was no way he was going to cry in front of the Evil Maknae. There was definately no way.

 

"I dunno, hyung," Kyu said shaking his head, "Eunhyuk hyung said the wedding is a month away."

 

Donghae burst into tears at this point, and he was sitting on the ground like a pitiful five-year-old who just lost his favorite stuffed monkey. "Bu-But, H-h-hyukkie said that he-he'll never leave me!" Donghae hiccupped. It took Kyuhyun a lot of energy to not burst out laughing. "W-When he first gave me that stuffed Finding Nemo, I knew he was going to b-be the one." 

 

Kyuhyun prayed to God to not let him die of laughing right then and there. "Well, Donghae-hyung, I actually gave you that stuffed fish, I was too shy to let you know my true feelings, so I asked Eunhyuk hyung to give it to you for me."

 

"Really?" Oh no, here comes the big-teary eyes.

 

Kyuhyun nodded feriously, "Of course. Donghae hyung, I always wanted to say this to you..............you belong to only me and me only. I get jealous when you are with Eunhyuk."

 

Donghae cocked his head to the side, "Wait, what about Sungmin?"

 

Kyuhyun gulped, trying to push another laugh down, "Sungmin hyung had been in on it the entire time. So was Eunhyuk hyung."

 

"Do you like me, Kyu?" Donghae asked shyly, just like a little girl barely over the age of eight. Donghae suddenly got up from the ground, where he was so comfortable sitting and crying buckets, and walked over to where Kyuhyun was standing and wrapped his arms around the latter's neck. Oh God.

 

"Yo, Hae, we are out of str--" Eunhyuk said as he barged in, right in the middle of the -ahem- intimate moment. "What the hell is going on?!"

 

Kyu feigned shock but on the inside, he was jumping for joy. He couldn't have planned this better. But if he planned it, it probably wouldn't have worked out. "Eunhyuk hyung!"

 

"HAE! WHY ARE YOU HUGGING KYUHYUN?!" Eunhyuk shouted at the top of his lungs which caused Donghae to drop his arms immediately. "NO! HAE, YOU LOVE ME!" And then, Eunhyuk dropped to the exact (Yes. Exactly the same spot. How do I know? Cause I measured.) spot that Donghae was in and started bawling as if there was no tomorrow.

 

"Hyukkie! Don't cry!" Donghae flew to where Eunhyuk was (which wasn't that far away) at the speed of lighting and hugged the living daylights out of the other.

 

"Hae! Promise that you'll never leave me!" Eunhyuk said through his tear-streaked, make-up ruined face.

 

"I won't!" Donghae shouted back, probably in an equally tear-streaked face, "Let's go frolick over the rainbows and play with fishes and monkeys and monkey-fishes."

 

Kyuhyun just looked at the messy Eunhae couple, sprawled on the floor of the living room, promising that they would make a new species called mishes (monkey fishes. Don't look at me like that. It makes sense.)

 

It took Kyuhyun about an hour to break up the Eunhae couple. (55 minutes were spent playing on his PSP that was in his pocket the entire time. You thought he didn't have it with him? You obviously don't know the Evil Maknae that well. And the other five minutes were spent on trying to find something to eat)

 

At this point, Eunhyuk and Donghae were now no longer on the floor, they were standing straight up, making promises to each other.

 

"Hey, Eunhyuk hyung," Kyuhyun called out suddenly and smirked his famous smirk, "When are we going to make those babies?" 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Verdict: Well, it was a semi-success. Donghae slapped Eunhyuk after what I said and then cried for another hour that I was sure we were all going to drown. Then, stupid Eunhae decided to go tell Sungmin hyung that I was only using him. Now, I'm trying to run away from him and his scary martial arts/bunny-minions as I speak. How am I typing this then? I am Cho Kyuhyun. Nothing is impossible.

 

 

 

 

Wow, you guys happy that I updated so fast? Hahahaha, jk jk. I know this wasn't that funny, because it was mainly drama and Eunhae overreacting and Kyu playing on his PSP and Eunhae overreacting. This was mainly for those needy Eunhae fans. Actually, that was a lie because I don't know if any of the people reading my fanfic are actually Eunhae or Kyumin shippers. 

Kyuhyun: This chapter . You are a terrible writer.

Silverseaturtles: Kyuhyun, that may be the truth, but you know that since this is my fanfic, I can vote you off the island at any time.

Kyuhyun: No you can't. This is a fanfic about me, if you kill me, then you will not get any more subs and you will cry in your pitiful corner and I will laugh at your face.

Silverseaturtles: .................................

Sungmin: Don't worry, I like your writing style ^^^

Silverseaturtles: *looks pointedly at Kyuhyun* Thank you, Sungmin!

Kyuhyun: He's just saying that because you're a girl. Anyways~ Here's a preview of the next chapter!

 

Day Four:

Misson: Cooking? COOKING?!

Target: Super Junior and Sungmin-hyung (Especially Sungmin hyung. I have not forgotten what you did to me with your martial arts/bunny-minions.)

Plan: Sneak into the kitchen, make some sort of inedible food and give to my hyungs during a talk show where they can't refuse my food! Hahahahaha. I'm such a genius.

Kyuhyun: I'm such a genius. 

Sungmin: Tch. More like a self-proclamied genius.

Kyuhyun: Oh, come on, wifey. You can't stay mad at me that long. *Gives a big smooch*

Sungmin: Oh please, not in front of the kids.

Silverseaturtles: *holds up camcorder* Oh please continue!