A Beautiful turned Bad Morning

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

"So fly high. So fly high. So fly high, go to the sky"(Fly high by shinee, an ost from Prosecutor Princess) Your celphone kept ringing.

You get your cellphone while yawning. You look at the caller id and answered it immediately.

"Hello Ja, why are you calling?"You answered while fixing your bed.

"KIM HYE JIN! DID YOU FORGET WERE GOING TO THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING?"she said loud enough that you had to held your cellphone away from your ear to prevent from becoming deaf.

"YAH Park Ji Ae! can you talk nicely? It's a beautiful morning and you were screaming your lungs out." You said while walking down the staircase and heading to kitchen.

"I did not forgot. It's only 7 am and our flight is at 10" you said and drink a cup of hot chocolate.

"Good, I'm just making sure that you're ready unlike last christmas vacation where you even came late to our house and find no one." she said calmly this time.

FLASHBACK:

You were running with sweat all over your face but you didn't care. All you want is to head to your destination as fast as you can. You even get off the taxi because it was traffic and started running.

"I hope Ji Ae is still at their house." You were hoping this because you need to borrow her lectures.

You need to start writing your lectures during this christmas break because your teacher will be checking your notes on the first day of school after the break.

All your efforts were put into waste when you arrived at Ji Ae's house and found no one.

You immediately call her and she answered. "Hello?" she asked as if asking who is it because you're calling with your new number.

"Hello, Ja, where are you?" "I'm at your house now ...and... I.." you said while panting hard.

"Oh, Hye Jin I can't understand you. Speak slowly." she said.

"I need your lectures" you said finally able to breathe normally.

"But I'm on the airport now and the plane is leaving in just minutes and my lectures are with me now." "I'm sorry Hye Jin but I can't let you borrow it now." She said while checking her passport.

You were unable to talk and so Ji Ae speak "I'm hanging up now, the plane will now leave.Bye, I'll bring you some clothes from Paris." With that, she hung up.

*End of flasback*

"Hello? Hye Jin, did you already packed everything up?" Ji Ae asked you and you came back to your senses again."

"What?Uhm...yeah..wait...not yet." your were shocked and if your eyes could only fall, it will.

"What?go pack now or else I'll leave without you." she ended the call.

You scrambled running to your room and got your bag and started to put your things. You don't care if it's messy.

"I'll just fix this when I arrived in Korea." You walk to and from your closet. You were trying not to forget stuffs that you should bring.

Meanwhile

Exo in Korea is busy for their upcoming comeback. Kris was really tired after rehearsals and saw Kai texting her girlfriend.

"When will I get a girlfriend? It's been 3 years since my last relationship?" he asked his self.

Luhan who heard him chuckled and walk towards him.

"How can you have a girlfriend when you're not even looking at girls?" he said and walked away.

 * Maybe I'm not yet ready for a relationship.* he thinks

He then started to sign their photocards that will be given away on their comeback showcase for those fans who purchase their album on the said event.

“I might as well be busy than to think ridiculous things such as girlfriends”

“I heard that Kris hyung! You’re just jealous that I your dongsaeng is hot enough to grab a girlfriend before you do” Kai said and do a mehrong after.

Kris chuckled at Kai’s childishness and vowed to find a better girlfriend and brag it to Kai’s face.