Moment of truth

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

You we're now ready for your flight. Before you could hesitate whether you'll go or not,your mom called you.

"Hye Jin! Ji Ae is here. Come down and take your breakfast together." Your mom shouted from the kitchen.

You are running down the staircase when you felt that you forgot something. You ran back to your room and spotted your suitcase.

"ahha! got yah...you were having a hard time bringing your suitcase down the stairs. To your luck, your father spotted you and lifted your suitcase for you.

"Thank you appa" you said and kissed your father on the cheeks. You were always a daddy's girl and you're not ashamed of it. You are proud of your father and even tell your friends about him.

"I will miss my baby girl" your father said that made you think twice.

But before you could say that you don't want to go your father speak.

"But this is the right thing for you.You're a korean and you need to learn your language" he said while holding on to your suitcase in his left hand and holds your hand at his right hand.

You just remained silent until you both reached the living room. They're you found Ji Ae talking with your mom.

"Come and eat with Ji Ae at the dining room. I have prepared a delicious breakfast" your mom said and stood up.

"I'm sorry mom but we'll be late on our flight. We'll just grab something to eat if we found restaurant along the way" you replied and Ji Ae stood up.

"Alright, did you packed all of your things?Korea is far from here. Your cannot just call your appa and make him bring the things you forgot to you" all of you chuckled and you hug your mom and dad.

"I will miss you mom and dad" then you broke away from the hug.

"Ji Ae, take care of our Hye Jin. Don't let her go out alone with boys" your mom said.

"Mom, I'm not that kind of girl" you said and pouted.

"Aigoo...my daughter is so cute. If I heard from Ji Ae that you're dating someone. I'll send your Jaejoong oppa to beat him up" your father threatened but you knew it was a joke.(You had an older brother but he's in Japan studying)

"Speaking of oppa, I'll call him as soon as I arrive in korea. Bye mom and dad" you said for the last time before you and Ji Ae went to catch a taxi.

"Goodbye auntie and auncle" Ji Ae also bid his goodbye.

You and Ji Hae arrived at the airport just on time before the plane leave. Both of you we're now inside the plane.*I guess I can't back out now.* Both of you had eaten your brunch at the plane and now sleeping peacefully.