First Encounter

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

Just before the plane landed, you woke up and wake Ji Ae. Both of you are now in Korea. You rub your eyes to check if your dreaming but you proved yourself wrong. You're now in Korea the place where you're parents came from. This is your first time and you just can't wait to explore korea. You have even forgotten about your jetlag.

Both of you are now walking to find the exit when you passed by a couple of girls that are holding placards on their hands. You turned to ask Ji Ae what's written on the placards because unlike you, Ji Ae knows how to speak,read and write korean.

"Ja, what's written in their placards?" you asked amused at the korean writings.

"I love Exo" Ji Ae explained.

"So, they were fan girls? So obssessed with boys. It's only their looks that they idolize. Once they found more handsome boys,they'll go gaga about the new. It's just in the mean time that they idolize that group" you said and turned to go.

You were about to go when someone bump at you that cause your phone to fall and crashed. You did not bother to pick up your phone since it's already broken. The person who bump you apologized but you can't understand what his saying. All you can understand is mianhae and that means sorry so you just bowed and left.

"Where were you?I thought you had left me" Ji Ae said while pouting.

"How could even I? I can't understand korean so I need you all along" you said and continued to walk. "And besides, someone bump me so my phone crashed into pieces,that's why I took long time catching up with you" you explained.

"You did not bother to get your phone, didn't you?" Ji Ae asked suspiciously.

"You knew me so well" you replied with a chuckle,

"You and your money. You're really a spoiled brat. You could have take it because we can go to a repair shop and let it fixed. Go back and get your phone or at least get your sim card off that phone." Ji Ae insisted.

You go back to the place where you left your cellphone but you found nothing. You just shrugged and thought that the utility worker may have thrown it away.You go back to Ji Ae and explained that it's not there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did not know that the boy who bumped you was Kris. He was the one who got your cellphone. He was planning to send it to a repair shop and give it back to you if faith will ever let you see again.

"Will I ever see her again?" he asked his self,shrugged and put the cellphone into his pocket.