Just Another Day

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

"Cellphone,clothes,shoes,Ipad,Ipod,laptop...........ok,I'm done" you said happily while wiping away imaginary sweat using the back of your hand on your forehead.

You look at your watch and gasp, "It's already 8:45" *so it took me 1 and a half hour to pack everything but at least I'm already done*

You grab your towel and headed to your bathroom to take a bath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just another day and exo is inside their practice room and was talking about their love lives.

"How many girlfriends did you had?"Suho being the leader asked her dongsaengs.

"I bet I had more than Suho hyung" Kai said that earned a smack at the back of his head.

"Aww...that was only a joke" Kai said while pouting.

"I had 3"Lay said which earned a round of laughter among the members. Even Kris who is quietly reading a self improvement book at a corner chuckled.

"What's funny?" Lay asked dumbfounded.

" Do you really want us to believe you Lay hyung?" Sehun said while holding up his laughter.

" Zhang Yi Xing, we are your bandmates.You don't have to lie. We all know that you're a player" Xiumin said while munching potato chips.

"3 girlfriends at a time,we can believe that but only 3 girlfriends?"Luhan said.

"You can't force us to believe that." Baekhyun added.

"But I'm telling the truth." Lay said while whimpering.

"Ne, Lay says the truth" Kris said and flip another page of the book.

"Thanks Kris, that's why you're my favorite....dui..z..." Woohyun was cut off by Kris.

"3 girlfriends because the others where all just a fling. Am I right hyung?" Kris said finally done with scanning the book. He wasn't even paying attention to the book. He was just bored so he just flip through the pages of it and read some because he already read it a thousand times before.

"Right" Lay was happy that Kris was on his side until he realized what Kris just said.

"Yah! I'm not that kind of person!" Lay was practically squealing.

Exo cracked up once again except Lay who was glaring like it can kill his duizhang.

Kris just smirked at him and stood up. He went near the window and glance down at their fans who are waving their placards.

He smiled at his self and thought *at least I have our fans*