A Fun and Hectic Day

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

The first thing you do with Ji Ae was to look for a hotel to stay in the mean time because you'll find an apartment tomorrow together. And you were lucky to find one. Both of you took a bath and changed clothes,ready to explore Seoul.

"Ja, we'll buy my new phone first huh?" you asked while putting face powder on your face.

"Can't we do it tomorrow?" she asked.

"Aniyo, Jaejoong oppa will be mad if I don't call him on this day" you reasoned out.

"Arasso, but if you just get your phone...." she was interrupted by you.

"Stop lecturing me Ja. We can't bring the past back" you said.

Ji Ae stopped talking admitting her defeat. You applied lip gloss and wiped the excess,

"Ready to explore Seoul?" you asked and she nodded in agreement.. That's why you are best friends, you love roaming around and shopping are both of your favorites. Money isn't a problem because both of your parents are wealthy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Infinite was very exhausted but they can't go back to their dorm because their fans are camping outside their dorm. So they have decided to just spend this day in a hotel.

"Will all of you be okay with the hotel today?" their manager asked not sure if the boys will agree.

"Anywhere is fine,we just need some rest for now. We still have some schedules this evening and we don't want to look zombies." Woohyun said while rubbing his sore neck.

Everyone agreed and so their manager drive to a hotel nearby. "Be careful not to be recognize. Wear a mask,hat,shades or scarf" their manager warned them.

"Ne" all of them said it all at once.

They arrived at the hotel and booked 4 rooms. One for Sungkyu and Dongwoo,Woohyun and Hoya,Sungyeol and L, and Sungjong and their manager.

"This is unfair. Why am I the one who will share a room with manager hyung?" Sungjong cried.

"No one answered Sungjong's question and quickly disappered into their own rooms. Sungjong just walked slowly and said " Life is unfair. Why do they treat their handsome maknae like this?" he said and continued to walk.*Just this once...just this once*

As soon as they have reached their rooms. Everyone laid on their beds and immediately drifted to dreamland.