The night before my flight

I'm Definitely Not A Fan

             It was almost 1 in the morning but still you can't sleep. You can't stop wondering why you should go to Korea just to learn korean when your parents can even afford a korean tutor for you. You have mixed emotions and worries. *I must call Ji Ae.*

Her ringtone kept ringing but she's not answering. You tried again and this time she answered.

"Hello" Ji Ae answered the phone half awake and half sleep.

"Hello Ja". You are the one who gave her that nickname because your too lazy too call her Ji Ae even her name is already short.

"What are you doing?" you ask and prepared yourself for a sarcastic reply.

"I'm sky diving" she said.

"haha funny,are you ready for tomorrow?", you raised your eyebrows.

"Of course I am. It's our flight tomorrow.How could I forget? And don't you know what time is it? she said annoyed.

"1 am" you replied. "Exactly,I'm having a good sleep and here you are calling me in the middle of my sleep. You know how much I cherish my sleep unlike you who love your eye bags. So please sleep now or we'll be both late for our flight" she said without any pause."

"But I can't sleep" you reasoned out. "But I want to sleep" she retorted.

"Look Hye Jin, I know you're hesitating whether you'll go or not but this is your chance to visit Korea, your homeland so sleep now" with that answer,she hung up. *rude,how did she even became my best friend?* "Oh well I guess I have to fall asleep with or without my will or be late for tomorrow's flight"

            She tossed and turned in bed but she can't really fall asleep.

"This insomnia is freaking annoying! Hey Insomnia for once be a good friend and let me sleep early!"

            Yes 1 am for her is still considered early considering she usually falls asleep at 4 or 5 am.

"If someone heard me talking to myself then they might think I'm going crazy." she chuckled thinking why in the world is she thinking about other people's opinion when she doesn't even care about what others think of her.

She continued to change places in her bed until she successfully won over her insomnia at 3 am.