Kyungsoo x Wendy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wendy-ah," Irene cheerfully called Wendy as she entered Red Velvet's room.

Wendy was too focused scrolling on her phone with AirPods plugged in her ears. The other members were also using their phones to check out their SNS accounts.

"Seungwannie," Irene grabbed her attention by tapping her shoulder. Wendy finally noticed her and removed her AirPods as she looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Manager-nim wants to see you. There's a sudden meeting the heads," she said, smiling.

Wendy and Irene are the members of the famous K-Pop girl group, Red Velvet. They've been able to catch the hearts and attention of the fans all over the world because of their amazing talents and undeniable visuals. Aside from them, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri are also the other members of the said group.

Wendy nervously nodded and went to see their manager. When she saw him, he gestured her to come closer so he could tell something to her.

"We will be having a meeting today. This one is a sudden memo. You'll be having a collaboration with one of the SM artists and SM Entertainment will announce it before the 2021 SMTOWN Live in Seoul," he discussed and signaled her to enter the room.

Wendy didn't imagine she would be given a chance to perform a collaboration again with an SM artist after with EXO's Chanyeol as they sang an OST from Goblin which was Stay With Me.

As they entered the big meeting room, she already saw the heads discussing about the future SMTOWN concert. She bowed her head with respect but she couldn't believe her eyes as she saw a guy with them, sitting with a serious face. But when she saw Wendy, his eyes widened as well.

Kyungsoo? She asked herself.

"There you are! Here, have a seat!" One of the them said.

"So today, we are going to talk about the upcoming concert but we'll be focusing on you two," one of the producers said.

Wendy and Kyungsoo were just listening carefully but inside them, shock and excitement could be felt.

"You two are going to have a collab, granting the wish of your fans. So you'll be performing Written In The Stars. You know it right, especially you Wendy because you sang it with John Legend on SM Station. This is a sudden decision and hopefully the outcome will be good," a woman said.

"It will be a hit of course. Lots of K-pop fans are anticipating their collaboration since then," Red Velvet's manager said.

"The concert will be 5 days from now, we hope you too will get along and make the fans love your collaboration. Maybe you can also get an SM Station collab after this if the outcomes become good."

After few more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter