Suho x Irene

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene messaged her tired ankles and feet gently after a long period of practicing. She was all alone in the company's practice room so she technically owned it temporarily. She actually danced to most of their released songs and even tried to do freestyles to enhance her skill in dancing.

Being an idol for her was difficult but it was okay because it was her dream. However, she was also her group's leader and being a leader was seriously a difficult task. For she would not only take good care of yourself but also the other members. Everyone could be a leader but not everyone could be good leader. You need to have patience, sense of responsibility, strong mindset and kind heart to be a good one. But it was okay because she had her members whom she loved tenderly.

All of a sudden, the door creaked open. She was startled at first because it was past midnight and she thought everyone went back to their dorm. But seeing the who the person was, she started to keep calm. It was Suho, EXO's leader.

"Hey," he greeted with a smile.

Irene was not the type of girl to feel amazed by someone especially to a guy but he was truly an exception. She saw how angelic his smile was and how gentle his voice when he greeted her. As soon as she realized that she was staring at him for a while, she shook her head and mentally scolded herself.

"Are you going to use this room? I'm done already you may use it now," she said.

Suho shook his head lightly and walked towards her. She noticed that he was holding a paper bag and two cups of what she assumed were coffee. She looked at him in confusion.

"I went to a coffee shop to buy these. I know you are still pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter