Baekhyun x Seulgi

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Are you really ignoring me huh?" Seulgi asked, standing beside his boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun, who was playing online games on his computer.

The latter just shouted and cursed for multiple times as he was about to lose the game. He just had a bet with his friend.

Seulgi rolled her eyes and went back to his bed and hugged one of his pillows. Suddenly, she started to cry.

Baekhyun, whose game just ended, finally noticed her and his eyes widened with fear. He immediately went to her side and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry! I was too focused on the screen I didn't actually notice you. I'm so sorry!" He apologized, still hugging her.

Seulgi sat on his bed properly and looked at him angrily.

Baekhyun thought it was cute. But he knew he was in trouble. He gulped hard the lump in his throat.

"You invited me here, you jerk! And then you're just going to play all day. Why don't you date your computer instead?" She scowled then sobbed again, burying her face on the pillow.

Baekhyun suddenly thought of an idea and got out of his room and took a tub of ice cream in his refrigerator and grabbed two spoons. He then kneeled beside his bed, next to his girl.

He gently massaged her arms and whispered, "I'm sorry okay? I will never do this again. Anyway, I have something for you. I know you will like this."

Seulgi slowly looked at Baekhyun and her gaze directed to the tub of ice cream he was holding. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter