EXO x Red Velvet

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold Friday night. The girls decided to have a movie night in their own house and invited their whole squad to join them. They asked them to bring something to eat as they prepared for the place.

"Where are they?" Joohyun asked as she was organizing the plates, cups, and other utensils on the mini wooden table centered in the living room.

"I think they'll be here in a few minutes. Let's just wait for them," Seulgi replied as she fixed the throw pillows and blankets on the huge couch.

The five of them kept themselves busy while waiting for their other friends. Seungwan, on the other hand, was finding a good movie for them to watch while scrolling through her Netflix account connected to the television. While the younger friends, Sooyoung and Yerim took a lot of pictures and posted some of it on their socials.

Shortly, the door bell rang. Making their heads turned to the direction of the door. Grins were quickly painted on their lips. Joohyun stood up and walked towards the door to entertain their visitors. As she opened the door, loud voices coming from a group of boys with child-like behaviors greeted her.

"Hey! You made it here!" She said, amused. She was already used to them being noisy as hell when they met.

"Hi. I missed you," Junmyeon suddenly approached her and hugged her tiny waist.

The other boys suddenly made faces as if they were about to throw up, being lead by none other than Jongdae and Baekhyun.

"As if you you don't have your girlfriends here as well. You are all being excited in seeing them," Junmyeon scowled at them.

"I- I don't even have one..." Baekhyun fakes his cry, earning laughs from his friends including Joohyun.

"Why are we still staying here? Come in!" Joohyun exclaimed.

The boys excitedly made noises which echoed on the walls and left their shoes on the ground near the entrance with their padded jackets hanging on the clothing rack. One by one, they entered the living room with huge smiles etched on their lips.

They wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter