Sehun x Yeri

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Give it back!" Yeri wailed. She was trying to get her diary from Sehun's grasp but the latter held it higher. Yeri looked at him in disbelief but he just laughed at her.

"I know you're tall so please give that back to me." She calmly said. She was trying to hold her anger because Sehun would more if she gave him more attention.

"Reach it from me first." He said, sticking his tongue out and tried opening her diary to read some from it.

"Hey! Don't read that, you jerk!" She tried her best to reach the small notebook from but she couldn't. She was getting nervous because he might read something embarrassing from her diary.

Her eyes widened when he started reading the letter she created about him. She cried in fear.

"Dear diary... today is one of the best moments in my life because my childhood friend slash enemy slash long-time crush Sehun hugged me-" The boy barely finished his readings when Yeri gave him a peck on his lips and snatched the diary from his hands.

He looked at her with complete surprise evident on his face. She just stole his first kiss.

"What did you kiss me?" He said, still not believing what just happened between them.

Yeri's cheeks turned into crimson. Even herself couldn't believe that she kissed him on his lips.

"I-I..." She couldn't form a sentence because she was ashamed of herself. She wanted to ran away as fast as she could but her feet were like nailed on the floor.

"And did you just write in your diary that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter