Chanyeol x Joy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Stop it, Joy!" Chanyeol tried to take the glass of beer from Joy's hand.

His friend was drunk already and she couldn't stop crying. Her mascara was already washed away with her tears and her hair was like a bird's net for how messy it was. She looked like a complete mess and wrecked.

"I want him back!" Joy cried. She avoided Chanyeol's hand from taking her drink away.

They were in a local bar for hours. Joy contacted Chanyeol to accompany her for she broke up with her cheater boyfriend. She wanted to have a drink with him and cry to him for hours. Chanyeol agreed for he knew how wild Joy was when drunk.

"He's not coming back. Don't be that desperate. He's a ing cheater. You don't deserve that jerk," Chanyeol mumbled, taking a tight grip on his glass.

He was mad because some stupid guy broke the heart of the girl he was with.

"But I love him, Chanyeol! I do!" Joy whined, sobbing.

"Don't settle for that. You deserve someone better. Someone who's going to love you and not replace you with some other girls. You're too precious to be someone's toy!" He said. Alcohol was kicking in on his body. He was slightly drunk.

Seeing the girl he loved for a long time looking like that broke his heart. How he wished he was the guy she loved and not some stupid guy.

"Then who? Who's that someone who will love me? I don't want to love anymore if he's going to break me again into pieces!" Joy looked at his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter