Kyungsoo x Wendy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, I'm cooking." Wendy mumbled when she felt her husband hugged her from the back.

Kyungsoo sniffed at her bare shoulder and tried to sway her while back-hugging her. She silently laughed at his actions and realized that her husband who just woke up was a bit sweeter than he usually was.

"I really love your scent, so sweet." His hot breath reached her skin, making her flinch a little.

"Come on, Kyungsoo! The kids might see us. And please tell them to come here for eat, the breakfast is ready in a minute or two." She lightly tapped his arm. The guy just shook his head and buried his face on her neck.

"I want to stay like this for a while. When our kids are around, we cannot do this. Besides, it's too early. They are still sleeping soundly in their rooms." He softly replied.

Wendy just smiled and ruffled his hair. While she was stirring the soup, her husband was humming on her neck.

"Seungwan, are you happy that you married me?" He suddenly asked her. After she put the lid on the pot, she turned around, placed her palm on his bare chest and looked at him with confused face.

"What's with the question?"

"No. I just want to ask that's all, if you don't want to answer it's fine." He said, with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"What? You, silly." She chuckled. "I am beyond happy that I married you and started to have a family with you."

She cupped his soft and squishy cheeks and kissed him on the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter