Kyungsoo x Wendy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's room was filled with darkness as her lights were turned off. Her phone screen was only source of light. She was busy scrolling posts and messages of her Reveluvs on Lysn when a pop sound notified her. Someone sent her a message.

Kyungsoo: Are you asleep? Can I call?

As she read the text message, her heart pumped faster and her lips suddenly curved into a smile. He's still awake, she thought.

Wendy: Yes. Sure.

Seconds after she sent her reply, her phone vibrated. The screen illuminated the name of her loved one. She immediately answered.

"Yes?" She said softly.

"How are you, Seungwan-ah?" His voice sounded husky as if he just woke up.

"I'm fine, oppa. I'm feeling better."

"Good to hear. Why are you still up?" He asked. She could the pattern of his breath, sounding so ily. Wendy couldn't help but blush.

"I'm talking to the fans using this application, Lysn. It's quite entertaining!" She excitedly answered.

"Happy to know that you are having fun, Seungwan-ah."

"Why did call by the way?" She curiously asked.

Kyungsoo on the other line chuckled, "Is it bad to call you because I missed you, Seungwan-ah?"

Wendy bit her lower lip and breathed heavily.

"N-no! I mean at this hour you are calling me. You are supposed to be taking your rest."

"I missed you that's all. And I just wanted to congratulate you for the Trolls World Tour. I just finished watching it online. I'm so proud of you." He said with his deep voice. "You did so well, baby. Congrats."

Wendy smiled brightly as she tried to absorb the words that her boyfriend just said. She could feel her cheeks and ears getting hot and red.

"Thank you, oppa. I was actually afraid about the outcome. Thankfully, they liked it."

"It will always turn out the best especially if it's you. You are the best," he said. His words and voice were always so comforting for her. How she wished she was with him at that moment.

"I miss you, Kyungsoo-oppa..." she thought she wouldn't cry but she just did. She kept on hiding the loneliness she was feeling because t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter