Chanyeol x Wendy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch, randomly strumming his guitar while humming along with it.

While Wendy, as she finished making their coffee, sat beside him and watched him play.

"Here's your coffee, babe." Wendy said while smiling at him. Chanyeol looked at her and responded with a smile as well.

He took the mug and had some sip on it. His lips formed into a fine line as he gazed upon Wendy.

"This is the best coffee in the world." He said.

Wendy chuckled on his statement and shrugged.

"You always say it to make me feel better." She whispered.

Chanyeol shook his head and replied, "No. I'm telling the truth though. This is indeed the best coffee."

It was early in the morning when two lovebirds woke up. It was Saturday and they didn't have anything to do so they thought of spending their weekend together in their apartment.

They've been in a relationship for 3 years and they decided to live together.

"Baby, can you sing a song? I'll play." Chanyeol asked her.

She nodded and cleared . "What song?"

"How about Price Tag?" He suggested. Wendy agreed.

"Seems like everybody's got a price..." Wendy sang as Chanyeol started to strum his guitar.

He looked at her lovingly because he loved it when she sings. Her voice was soothing and very beautiful, he said that maybe she was an angel.

The two sang along and perfectly harmonized each other's vocals. As th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter