Kyungsoo x Wendy

ᴇxᴏᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past 11 in the evening and the place was dark but the road lights and the moon gave light on their pathway.

"Baby, where are we going?" Seungwan asked as she looked directly to Kyungsoo who was driving the car.

"You'll see when we get there." Kyungsoo gave her a smile while giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

The car was filled with silence, a comfortable one. They didn't need to talk all throughout the trip. Just a few glances and smiles already made their hearts filled with love.

As soon as they arrived, Kyungsoo turned off the engine and went outside. He then came to Wendy's door and opened it for her.

The cold breeze coming from the sea touched her pale skin. She shivered slightly for she was wearing only thin clothes but Kyungsoo was prepared and covered her with his jacket.

They walked their way to the seashore. The light coming from the moon illuminated the place, serving as the only source of light. They could only hear the sounds of waves from the sea.

Kyungsoo placed a blanket on the sand, sat upon it and gestured Seungwan to sit beside him. Seungwan nodded and sat beside him.

Even though Seungwan was a bit terrified of darkness, the presence of his loving boyfriend calmed her. She knew she was safe when he was around.

The two just stared directly to the moon above them as they snuggled into each other's embrace and felt each other's heartbeats.

"I've always wanted to bring y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter