--9

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The official dates for final exams has been released. The students pretty much had a month to prepare themselves before the war. This semester was a little harder than the past ones. Minjung sighed heavily, she understood her course pretty well but to memorise all those things require a lot of work.

"Are you free after this? I need to find a new sneakers, want to come with me?" Baekhyun asked the girl. Usually they would only have lunch together before he drops her off at her cafe. Work comes first, she said.

This time, Minjung straight up agreed with the plan. It has been a long time since she went for shopping so why not? They both headed towards a big shopping mall in the city, not too far from Minjung's cafe. As soon as they arrived there, the two best friends wandered around looking for shop lots that sell sneakers. Since Baekhyun was quite picky, they walked from one store to one store to find sneakers that fit Baekhyun's taste. They ended up in one brand's store, one of Baekhyun's favorite brand. Minjung decided to leave him to pick his own choice while she wandered around the store, looking for one that would suit her.

After keep walking around, looking for one that could attract her, her eyes landed on one pair that was on display. The design was decent and the colour was attractive. It was dark red with some silver linings. "Seriously? You're going to pick that?" suddenly Baekhyun came standing behind her, judging her choice. 

"What's wrong with this?" the sneakers was not ugly and suited her. She picked up the shoes on the display area and turned them around to study the sneakers better.

Baekhyun then showed her the sneakers that he chose. They were also dark red with some silver linings on it, except that it was bigger in size. "Why are you copying me?!?!" he faked his surprise and asked with a high pitch voice. And then he laughed upon seeing Minjung's reaction. "Just take it, I don't mind us having the same shoes except that maybe people might think we are a couple and the chances of me getting a girlfriend will be lower and you know i'd probably stuck with you forever until I grow old."

"DRAMATIC." she commented with only a word before she put back the shoes. "WHO SAYS I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU." she widened her eyes to the man. Thinking about growing old together with him already scared her much. They bicker all the time and Baekhyun has never said nice words to her.

The male could not help himself from laughing out loud. He picked back the sneakers from the display area and put them in her hands. "I was JOKING. Just take it, my treat."

Minjung eyed him suspiciously. The 'my treat' sounded more suspicious to her. The only thing that Baekhyun ever bought for her was only a corndog. One corndog. "Jeez, knowing you, I'll probably have to pay you back until I become old and then... OH MY GOD I'll stuck with you forever."

"Woah what do you take me for? It's okay if you don't want it. It's your loss." Baekhyun shrugged, fishing her. It did not even take a minute for Minjung to change her mind and immediately pulled Baekhyun to the counter to pay for their shoes. She grinned widely, from ear to ear when Baekhyun took out his precious credit card and paid for both sneakers.

They both walked around the mall again while arguing on which restaurant to go. Baekhyun, as usual would prefer western foods and suggested his favorite which is pizzas. Minjung on the other side suddenly felt like eating tonkatsu.

"Wait." Minjung suddenly stopped and turned to her right. It was a make up store. "I need a new liptint." hers was nearly empty. Without waiting for his response, she dragged Baekhyun towards the store and greeted the staffs back when they were greeted cheerfully. She headed towards the liptint area and picked her usual brand and colour. Suddenly her eyes caught a bright red lipstick which was on sale. She took the tester and applied it on her lips. Minjung looked at herself in the mirror and pondered a while whether the colour suited her or not. 

"Minjung, what is this?" Baekhyun suddenly came towards her with a pencil in his hands.

"Eyebrow pencil. Can't you see?" It was clearly written there. Baekhyun nodded a few times the moment he realised the writings on the pencil. He then turned to her and was a little shocked with her red lips. He really could not hide his expressions upon seeing that. It was too bright for her. "How do I look? Do I look like Shin Min Ah?" she grinned sheepishly.

Baekhyun scoffed in disbelief. Shin Min Ah?! How dare she compared herself with the nation's gumiho? "God, not even close! But wait." he stopped criticising and walked away to take the tester for the eyebrow pencil. He then put the pencil closer to her face.

"Byun Baekhyun what are you doing?" she asked nervously as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter