--4

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung ruffled her hair softly after the class dismissed. The 3 hour straight lecture was like a hell for students. And not just that, Mr Lee already warned the students to study for next week's quiz. It will be hard, he said. Minjung stretched her muscles as she felt numb sitting for 3 hours. She let out a heavy sigh. Thinking about her unfinished assignments tired her so much. She turned her gaze to the right and shook her head. A silver haired boy was sleeping soundly with his head on the table.

Was he sleeping all this while? Minjung moved his shoulder a few times. Seeing no responses, she called out to his name. "Baekhyun, wake up." she moved his shoulder again, this time a bit rougher. "Baekhyuuuunnnn!" louder.

Feeling disturbed, Baekhyun lifted his head slowly only to find the lecture hall was nearly empty. With his sleepy puppy eyes, he looked around while wiping out some liquid that came out from his mouth. Minjung looked at him with disgust. He even drooled while sleeping?! No wonder he never had a girlfriend. "Eww gross."

As annoying as Baekhyun could be, Minjung knew she could never be mad at him. He was the only friend she had in this university. She was told that she was on her final year when she got into the accident. After discussing with her father, she decided to start her uni life all over again since she could not remember anything, including her studies. When she first entered the class, she thought she was the oldest one since her classmates looked very young. And then she met Baekhyun, sitting alone at the back of the class. Turned out that they were both on the same age and they casually started to be close, no, very close with each other.

But Baekhyun was a whole different breed from her. He was born genius. Look at him sleeping throughout the class, did not even care what the lecture was all about. He would play video games as soon as he reaches home and miraculously, he never failed to get dean's award every semester.

Baekhyun fixed his messy hair and stretched his body after. Sleeping could be tiring too. "I'm hungry." he said while looking at Minjung, blinking in innocent.They usually had their lunch together in their campus' cafeteria. "I dreamt eating pizzas." he continued. Minjung raised her right eyebrow upon hearing that. "So let's eat pizza today."

"That's a good idea but in case you forget, there is an art exhibition down there in our main hall. Let's go there first and then we go for lunch." she suggested while her hands were busy arranging her notes in a file.

Baekhyun was still sitting on his seat while just looking at Minjung. He thought for a while before responding to her. "Actually I have an appointment with Mr. Park after this." he just remembered that his lecturer wanted to meet him after class. "But it won't be long, I guess."

They both looked at each other, thinking for a solution. Minjung had no reason to meet Mr Park so she would not follow him. Meanwhile Baekhyun had no interests in arts and he would be glad to not join that boring exhibition. They finally decided to part ways and go to their respective destinations. Lunch could wait, they said.

Minjung rushed to the main hall where the art exhibition was held. This exhibition was said to be sponsored by the alumnis and everyone was invited to come. As soon as she reached there, she was amazed by all the paintings hung on the wall. She walked pass by one painting to another painting. How she wished she could paint as fine as these.

As she was wandering around the hall, her eyes caught a fine tall man staring at one of those paintings. He was wearing a maroon coat with a black turtleneck on the inside. His shoes were black and shiny, as shiny as he was. His jawline was enough for Minjung to guess who he was. Was it a destiny or was it just a coincidence?

Oh Sehun. Just like the other times, she would still amused by this man. He was so perfect physically and in fact, he was an art himself. Her heart was starting to beat faster than usual. Minjung could not deny that she was attracted to him but not just because of his appearance. There was indeed something else about Sehun that made her heart went crazy everytime she saw him.

Minjung took a deep breath, trying to find a courage before she could approach him. She hit her chest softly, asking her heart to behave. "So we meet again." was what she said as soon as she stood next to Sehun. The guy was actually surprised seeing her. He never expected to meet her especially at lunch hour.

Sehun looked at their surrounding before he turned to her. "You're alone?"

"Yeah. You?" Sehun just gave her a small nod for her question. The atmosphere started to become quiet as they both were staring at the same painting. She hated it, the silence. She wanted to talk more with Sehun. She wanted to hear his voice that she found attractive. The fact that he did not talk much attracted her more. They started to move to another painting. Instead of looking at the art hung on the wall, she prefered to look at the living art next to her. He was dashing, as always. "So, who's your favorite artist?" Minjung initiated a conversation, wanting to get his attention.

She got it, his attention. Sehun turned to her while thinking for one. "I've always loved Picasso." he answered with narrowed eyes, still thinking if Picasso was really his favorite. He then nodded a few times, satisfied with his own answer.

Minjung smiled as she already expected the answer. She was happy she guessed it right. She then nodded with a little hum. "As for me..... I think I like....."

"Frida Kahlo." Minjung and Sehun said the name simulataneously. She was obviously shocked with that situation. She quickly turned to him as she heard his voice along with her answer. Sehun was just looking at her with that same stoic eyes. How could he knew what she was going to say?

"How did you know?" this time, if Sehun answers with 'you told me', she swore she would not believe it. She swore she would make Sehun tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter