--10

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung was lost in her words when she finally found someone that actually knew her. She could not believe this day would come. All this time she thought that she was really an outcast with no friends at all. Now that she met Jisoo, she was really, really grateful about it. It was really annoying that her father did not even cooperate to restore her memories back in places. She even went to Greece to find back some pieces of her past there but none to be found. 

That was why she decided to follow Jisoo back to her house without even calling Baekhyun beforehand. The girl said she possesed something that was originally hers. Minjung was nervous and excited at the same time to find out what was it. She hoped that thing would help her regain her memories. 

She sat on Jisoo's bed while the other girl went to the kitchen to make some drinks. Soon later, she came back with two cups of coffees and served it on a coffee table. Jisoo sat on the floor, facing her, trying to study her face well. She had heard about Minjung's accident, but she had no idea it was that bad until she lost all of her memories.

"Do you still sketch?" Jisoo asked, initiated a conversation. She remembered how skillful Minjung was. Her sketches were detailed and realistic.

Minjung slowly nodded before she took the cup and had a sip of the coffee. "But I'm a little busy for now so I'll just sketch if I have time." if she was not busy with the assignments, she would probably busy handling her cafe. So technically she had no time to do her hobby.

"Oh, by the way.." Jisoo suddenly remembered something. She bent down under her study table and took out a sketching book which was put inside a box. "This was yours. You asked me to keep it for you." 

The sketch book exchanged hands. Minjung carefully ran her fingers on the book cover. To think that she asked Jisoo to take care of her sketch book, they must be close before. "Were we that close?" she turned to the girl, waiting for her a answer.

Jisoo thought for a while before she responded with a nod. "Hm, you can say that." They were not really close but they were close enough for Minjung to trust in her. They were classmates after all. Minjung bit her lips with the answer. She wanted to ask more about her past but she did not know where and how to start. She then ended up flipping each pages of her sketch book quietly. Minjung's face formed a smile the moment she saw her artwork from her past. It was still the same, her style of drawing. That was the only thing that her body could remember. Feeling satisfied with her own work, she flipped again to the next page. "Minjung, have you met him?" Jisoo slowly and carefully asked her. If she could not recognise her, then the probability of Minjung meeting him was small. 

Minjung shifted her head, looking at Jisoo. "Him? Who?" Her hand was still flipping the next page of the book while her eyes were fixed on her.

"Your boyfriend, Oh Sehun."

She automatically stopped doing what she was doing just now when the name was mentioned. Her hand stopped on a page as she was very surprised to hear that. Oh Sehun was her boyfriend? She could not describe how she was feeling at that time. Feeling lied to? Obviously. Felt like an idiot? Clearly. Excited? No, not even close. Sehun had all the time to tell her but he chose not to. She even asked him before if they had known each other but he denied it. Suddenly everything made sense. No wonder she always had that familiar feeling whenever he was around. She had been wondering on how Sehun would always there whenever she needed help. The taxi incident in Greece, the convenience store, the art exhibition and the latest one, the subway incident. He KNEW her from the start. Nope, not just that, they even shared a life before. How could he lie?

Minjung looked down, back to the sketch book. She scoffed the moment she realised the page she was on was a sketch of Sehun, her ex boyfriend.  She had drawn him perfectly back then. His nose, his perfect nose was sketched beautifully. There was a date written at the corner of the page, November, 2016. That was about 4 years ago. They must have known each other for quite long then. She let out a very heavy sigh. She needed answers. Where was he when she had the accident? Why did she show up in front of her only to play strangers? 

Seeing Minjung spacing out like that, Jisoo suddenly felt guilty running through her veins. "I'm sorry Minjung. I thought you've met him since you are quite close with Baekhyun. I mean, I saw him dropped you off at your cafe this evening but I was really hesitate to approach you and then-"

"What does... Baekhyun has anything to do with this?" she cut her off the moment she heard Baekhyun's name. Her heart started to beat faster than usual. She was afraid to be served with the truth. What more did she not know?

That question made Jisoo bit her lips. She then realised that she had said something she should not. However, Minjung was still looking at her, waiting for her truthful answer. Jisoo had no idea on how to respond to the question. She was afraid if she might slip again. "Wait, I think I have it somewhere." she said as she crawled back towards the box under the study desk. She dug in the box for a few minute before she finally found a piece of polaroid, hiding in between the stuffs in there. "You didn't give it to me but it fell off from the sketch book so I kept it in the box." Jisoo explained as she handed her the polaroid.

Minjung took it from her hand and was left speechless upon seeing the people in the picture. It was her, Sehun and Baekhyun, taking a selfie together in a restaurant. Literally, again, no words could describe how she felt. Minjung closed her eyes tightly. Tears started to fill up her eyes as she realised that she was being fooled all this time. Baekhyun and her were friends before and he kept it from her. She had known Baekhyun for almost 2 years after the accident and he had more time to tell her everything.

"Baekhyun and Sehun were bestfriends since highschool and you slowly became close with him after you met Sehun."

 

----

 

Shin Minjung rushed off towards Baekhyun's apartment. It was late, yes, but she could not care less. She felt betr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter