--7

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now tell me Oh Sehun, did I not make it clear for you to stay away from my daughter?" Mr Shin's voice was flat but it sounded like a thunder to Sehun. His gestures showed that he was angry at him for disobeying his order.

Sehun gulped a few times. He knew he was wrong for showing up after Minjung again. He broke the promise he made with the old man, a promise he was forced to seal although he never wanted to leave Minjung's side. Sehun took out something from his jacket. It was an A4 sized picture which then exchanged hands. "About a month ago, I received this in my mailbox."

Mr Shin raised his eyebrows upon seeing the picture. It was a picture of his daughter, who was about to enter her cafe. Her head was crossed with a red marker. "What about it?" he asked, still not following.

The younger one breathe in deeply before he could continue. Whatever he would say after this might cause more anger to Mr Shin. "I'm afraid this might be a warning. Whoever sent this must have known that I still lov... I mean, we had a relationship before. So he's using her to threaten me."

Mr Shin scoffed in disbelief, "Shouldn't that make you stay away from her MORE?" he asked with his eyes locked with Sehun's. "Can't you see? Your presence only put her into danger. You stubborness only make her suffer. I know you're a bad news, I've always known."

He knew, Sehun knew Mr Shin would say that. He came prepared to hear that old man's harsh words but somehow he was hurt too. Those words put him into more guilty. 2 years ago, if only he listens to Mr Shin, Minjung would not end up in that condition. If only he leaves Minjung just like Mr Shin asked, she would not get into that accident. He knew he was partly responsible for what happened to her. And now he came back for what? Only to make Minjung's life miserable, again. "I'm sorry. I really am. But sir, please, let me fix this. I want to catch this person with my own hands. This is the least I could do for Min. This person, he must be somewhere near her and she.. Min could be in danger anytime. Allow me to protect her with my own life. But to do so, I need to be by her side too."  he pleaded.

The request almost made the old man laughed. He shook his head a few times with a smirk formed on his face. "And then what? You're gonna start all lovey dovey again," he thumped his chest hard couple of times while looking straight into Sehun's eyes, "and constantly hurt me after that?"

Sehun took a deep breath. "No, I'll leave. I promise I'll leave after I catch the culprit. This time, I'll leave for real." His love towards Minjung has never faded even after two years. But he knew, he had to make this sacrifice for her to be happy. She has to be happy. He knew his presence was just like a poison in her life. 

He kept sighing when the conversation played in his mind. He threw his sight outside, through the glass window. Minjung's father gave her the permission that he seek but only for temporary. He needed to find that jerk as soon as possible and leave. He closed his eyes, trying to calm his mind. What if he becomes greedy? What if this time he wants Minjung all by himself only? What if he refuses to leave?

While he was busy pondering alone, Baekhyun suddenly barged in into the room. Sehun turned his back, only to find the smaller guy throwing a small plastic bag on the bed. "Go treat your wounds gosh you look like a mess."

Sehun let out a light sigh. He walked slowly to the bed and looked inside the plastic bag. There were some ointment and plasters. Sitting at the corner of the bed, he took the oitment and applied it on his fists. Baekhyun did not say anything and just watched the tall man treat his own wounds. The atmosphere was quiet, too quiet that Sehun found it abnormal. Baekhyun was never this silent. Sehun looked up and found himself was stared with Baekhyun's small eyes. That was the face Baekhyun made when he was serious. Sehun chuckled softly and continued treating his wounds. Judging from that face, he straightly knew what he was gonna say. "Keep it." Sehun said in a low tone. He did not want to talk about that now as he knew Baekhyun would definitely raise that issue.

That was enough to make Baekhyun open his mouth. He sat next to Sehun, wanted to argue back. "You're crazy. You are really crazy. Just- how long are you planning to keep this from her? When the time comes, she'll remember everything about you two."

"When the time comes, I'll be gone Baekhyun." He pondered for a while before he could respond to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shook his head countless times. He could not brain on how crazy this sounded like. Sehun was crazy, so was Minjung's father. Is love a joke to them? He knew for real Minjung would be hurt if she finds this out. He knew Minjung would feel betrayed when she remembers everything. "Fight, Sehun. Fight for her. How long will you listen to that absurd orders?"

Sehun sighed, again for this day. He was done with his wounds so he put aside all those things and turned to Baekhyun. "What if I hurt her again?" that was his main concern. Minjung suffered enough two years ago and he was afraid she will keep suffering as long as he stands in her life. His gaze fell on his wounded fists. He would rather get hurt than to have Minjung suffer again. Protect her, that was the least he could do now. That explained why he beat the man just now. He saw how that psycho kept glancing on Minjung from outside through the glass window. Sehun kept his eyes on that man and he had bad feelings the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter