Angel

Twilight

When Wooyoung woke up, the first thing he felt was the massive headache he had and the sunlight tickling his face. He wasn't sure where he was, and looking around it definitely wasn't his room. He rubbed his face wanting to sit up, when he felt an arm around him. He turns to his left, and almost had a heart attack. Next to him on the bed, peacefully sleeping was none other than San. He froze, not sure why in the name of the heavens was he in San's bed, when memories from the night before started flowing back slowly. He gasped realizing what he did, he didn't plan for this to happen. They were drunk and he let his emotions free, too free since he was now in San's bed, wearing nothing but boxers and a big T-shirt that was probably San's. He wanted to run away and bury himself in the nearest dumpster, but then San stirred, pulling Wooyoung closer and burrowing his face in Wooyoung's neck. Wooyoung looked at him peacefully sleeping and decided that he could probably sleep a little while longer and still wake up before San does so he can quietly escape. He closed his eyes enjoying San's warmth and his hands around him and soon he fell into a deep sleep. 

When San woke up he could tell it was way too late. The sun was shinning high in the sky so it was probably noon. When he felt a breath on his chest he turned to find Wooyoung's head on his chest, his lips in a pout and his body cuddled up to him. He looked absolutely breathtaking, the San was hitting his body almost making it glow, his hair was puffy and absolutely a mess from sleep and his lips were still swollen from the night before. San remembered everything, he wasn't as drunk as Woo was, he remembered every little detail and he was very calm about it knowing Wooyoung would probably freak out for both of them. He slowly and gently ran his hand in Woo's locks while his other hand hand brought the latter closer, if that was even possible. The movement made Wooyoung whine quietly in his sleep and then his eyes slowly opened, looking straight at San who was frozen. Wooyoung sat up quickly, remembering where he was. 

"W-what's going on, why am I here?"

"I believe you know why."

"Yes, I remember, if that's what you are asking."

"Do you regret it?" San asked, suddenly looking unsure. 

Wooyoung thought about it for a few moments. He wasn't happy about the development of the things, but if he was a hundred percent honest, he didn't regret it at all. He wished it would have done differently, like after a few dates and not at a party while being drunk. 

"I, no I don't. I just wish it wouldn't have been at someone else's house, while we're drunk."

San looked at him super. 

"What are you saying Woo?"

"What I'm saying is," he took a deep breath, already feeling his cheeks get warmer. "when are you planning on asking me out?"

San was stunned into momentarily silence, just staring at Woo. Did he just hear him right? Did Woo wanted to date him? Looking at Woo who was turning redder and redder, he realized he didn't answer his question. Or rather, he didn't ask the question Woo wanted him to. He took Woo's hand and his bigger one, and he never wanted to let go, their hands fit perfectly together. 

"Woo, will you go out with me?"

Wooyoung wasn't looking at him, he couldn't. He was sure that if he'll look at him, San would see and know everything. He nodded slowly. 

"Y-yes I'd like that's very much."

"Good, now let's have breakfast, we haven't eaten anything since last night. And it's noon already."

Woo's head shot up. "It's noon?! Oh no, I have to let my roommates know or they'll be worried."

San smiled at him reassuringly. "How about you'll let them know that you're okay, and I'll make us breakfast? My roommates aren't gonna be here all day so feel free to come out."

He looked at Woo who was only half covered by the blanket, making him blush. Wooyoung pulled the blanket so it would cover his body, seeing San pout a little at the action. 

"I'd actually like to take a shower and change cause I feel gross."

"Oh sure just take any of my clothes that you like and there are towels in the bathroom. I'll get breakfast ready in the meantime." he smiled petting Woo's head and leaving the room. 

Wooyoung looked at his back while he left. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt that exposed his muscular arms. He was staring, he knew that, and judging by the way San turned around with a smirk on his face, San knew too. But he didn't care anymore. Plus, San had asked him out so he practically had permission to stare from now on. He shook his head texting hwa and Jongho to let them know that he was okay, and probably out for the day. He got teased, of course, but since he was in a good mood, it didn't bother him at all. Putting his phone aside, he got out of bed and opened San's closet. He took the first hoodie and pants that he saw and headed straight to the bathroom. 

When he finished showering he put on San's clothes only to find out that they're two sizes bigger. It looked huge on him, but he didn't mind the clothes were soft and warm. They smelled like San, like woods and earth and a hint of rain. It was so comforting and somewhat familiar. He didn't get enough time to think about it further since a loud voice came from the kitchen. 

"Are you done showering angel? The food is ready!"

Wooyoung blushed at the nickname, not feeling tense or suspicious about it. It made him happy and warm inside. Besides, there's no way San knew who he was. He giggled and made his way to the kitchen. In the kitchen he saw San putting the food in the plates, and pulling out orange juice from the fridge. He smiled at the sight, enjoying the domestic scene. San turned around, not even slightly surprised when he found the shorter was already behind him. He smiled at him softly, eyes roaming over his body in San's clothes. He chuckled. 

"You look so cute in my clothes. All tiny and fluffy." he came closer to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung whined a little. "I'm drowning in your clothes, they're too big."

San finally reached him, gently placing his hands on Wooyoung's waist, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Wooyoung blushed, but let San pull him into a hug, resting his head on the latter's chest. He felt San place his chin on his head and he smiled. 

"Well I think it's adorable. I might make you wear my clothes all the time." he joked. 

Wooyoung shoved him gently, making San laughed. He rolled his eyes while giggling and went to take a seat by the dinning table. San did the same, taking a seat right in front of him. They ate the pancakes San made in a peaceful silence, just enjoying the food and each others presence. When they were done San looked at Wooyoung and spoke up. 

"Hey, do you, um, do you wanna maybe stay here and watch some movies?"

Wooyoung looked him, giggling at the way he stuttered. 

"I'd love to." he said softly.

San smiled so big that his dimples were deeper than the ocean and his eyes were like two crescents. He was absolutely beautiful. Wooyoung blushed at the thought and smiled at San. 

"Let me just clear the table real quick okay? You can go sit in the living room if you want." he said as he got up.

Wooyoung shook his head. "No if you're clearing the table I'll help." he saw San was going to protest so he added quickly. "I ate too so it's only fair I'd help, and besides you cooked for us so I should be the one clearing the table."

San frowned a little. "You're not clearing the table by yourself, you're my guest."

"Fine then, at least let me help."

San looked at Wooyoung for a few seconds and sighed softly. 

"Fine but after that you will stay in the living room and choose a movie okay?"

"Yes okay." he giggled and help San. 

When they finished Wooyoung walked to the living room, sitting on the couch he started scrolling through Netflix while San was washing the dishes. By the time San came back, with snacks and drinks in his hands, Wooyoung had chosen a movie. He settled for a romantic comedy, since he loved it so much. When he saw San, he moved a little, making sure he had where to sit even though the couch was big. San placed the snacks and drinks on the table and sat down right next to Wooyoung. They started playing the movie munching on the snacks. In the middle of the movie Wooyoung could feel San place an arm around his shoulder. He smiled and moved closer to him, leaning his head on the latter's shoulder. He sighed feeling peaceful and happy. He was still so tired from the night before, that before he knew it his eyes were closing and he fell asleep. 

When he woke up, he was laying down, his head placed in San's lap and a blanket was covering him. He felt San's fingers thread through his locks and he smiled sleepily. 

"Are you awake angel?" San asked softly. 

Wooyoung guessed he knew he was awake because he moved his head when he looked around.

"Yeah I am." he slowly sat up, the blanket still covering him. 

He looked outside, it was already dark. He should probably get going so hwa and Jongho won't worry. But, he didn't want to he really enjoyed spending time with San, even if he was asleep half the time. 

San noticed his pouting and chuckled. 

"What's on your mind that it has you pouting?"

"It's just, I should probably get going but I don't really want to." he said the last part quietly, feeling embarrassed. 

San smiled placing a hand on Wooyoung's cheek. 

"We can meet up tomorrow if you want to. You know, for our first date?"

Wooyoung leaned into San's touch and pouted. 

"Wasn't this a date too?"

San chuckled. "Of course it was angel. I meant an outdoor date."

Wooyoung nodded, looking at San. They stared at each other in silence for a while until San came closer and kissed him. 

It was a soft kiss, a loving one, that made him all soft and warm. He place his arms around San's neck while San placed his on his waist, pulling him closer. They were softly kissing, only moving their lips lazily, enjoying the closeness of their bodies. It was peaceful until the door slammed open and a soft whistle was heard. They broke apart quickly, and looked at the newcomer. The two newcomers. 

Wooyoung didn't recognize the one with the black hair, but the guy with the mullet looked oddly familiar. He saw the slight shock on the mullet guy buy it disappeared so fat he wasn't sure if he saw right. The other one just smirked at them eyeing him. He then remembered what position he was in, his legs thrown over San's lap and his hands on his neck while San's hands dropped a little lower than his waist. He sat up straight, face completely red. 

San however, was not embarrassed, just annoyed that they were interrupted. He glared at Yeosang who was eyeing Woo, almost growling at him to stop.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you had some business to take care of."

"Oh, we did take care of them. And now we're back." Joong said. 

"Are you going to introduce us to the beauty right here?" Yeosang said making San's eyes turn back to their original colors for a moment. 

Joong noticed it. "Sanie no one's coming after him calm down." he said quietly. 

Yeosang looked to San, and saw his eyes flicking between green and brown to bloody and icy. 

"Chill bro, I ain't gonna do anything."

Wooyoung looked at San, extremely confused. San just turned to him and smiled reassuringly, which made Wooyoung smile as well. 

"Guys, this is Wooyoung. Wooyoung, this is Yeosang and Joong." he pointed at Yeosang and then at Joong. 

"H-hello, I'm sorry for staying so long. I was just going to go." he fumbled with the blanket. 

Before San could speak Yeosang did. 

"It's alright we don't mind. And I'm sure you were just on your way out." he smirked at Wooyoung making him blush. 

"Yeah, you can stay for dinner if you want." Joong offered kindly, which wasn't like him with new people. 

"N-no thanks I really have to go, my roommates will be worried."

"Maybe the next time you come over bring them too and we'll have a party." Teasing said raising his eyebrows. 

"Maybe, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go." he took his things getting up. 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" San offered getting up as well. 

"You don't have to."

"But I want to." he smiled at him. "I'm taking the car." he looked at the other two. 

And without waiting for an answer, they left. 

Yeosang turned to Joong. 

"We have a major problem now."

Joong looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure we can trust that kid."

"And why not?"

"Cause that night in the alley a while ago? I heard his voice there."

"What are you saying?" Joong asked. 

"I think he's an angel."




 

To be continued…