First date pt.1

Twilight

Wooyoung didn't know where San was taking him. He tried asking, many times, but San always shook his head with a small smirk on his face.

"Come on sanie," Wooyoung whined. "Why can't you tell me?"

"I just want you to be surprised is all." San said bringing woo's hand to his lips and pecking it.

Wooyoung blushed and finally chose to stop asking and enjoy the ride. They were driving for about an hour and the way looked familiar but Wooyoung couldn't remember why. That was until he looked to the left and saw the view. The sea stretched as wide as the sky, and was crystal clear. Wooyoung started getting excited. He loved the ocean. He loved the quiet sea but also the raging one, with high waves. It was like the sea had feelings, and Wooyoung loved each and every one of them. He loved walking on the beach and feeling the sand between his toes. He loved the breeze and the smell of salt and freedom.

San noticed Wooyoung was slightly bouncing in his seat, his excitement too great to contain. He chuckled lightly, hoping that yeosang had managed to set up what he asked him too.

They pulled to a parking lot, San looking at Wooyoung before he got out of the car, asking him to stay seated for a few seconds. Wooyoung looked confused by that but did as he was told. He watched as San got out of the car and made his way towards his side. San opened the door and held a hand out for Wooyoung to take. That's when Wooyoung understood that San wanted to open the door to the car for him, which is why he asked him to stay in the car a little while longer. He blushed madly, taking San's hand and mumbling something about San being ridiculous and 'what happened to the rude Sanie?'

San just chuckled again and held his hand guiding him to the shore. Just before their feet touched the sand, Wooyoung quickly took off his shoes and let his toes sink in the warm soft sand. He sighed happily while San watched him with a smile on his face. He walked behind Wooyoung and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Hey, wha-"

"Sorry, but you can't see until we reach the surprise." San chuckled when he could practically feel woo pout.

"How am I supposed to walk like that?" He whined softly.

"Well I guess you'll have to trust me." Wooyoung could hear the smirk on San's lips.

He rolled his eyes and chose, for once in his life, to trust someone who wasn't hwa or jong. He put his hands on San's and let him guide both of them to the surprise. After a few moments San stopped and slowly took his hands off of Wooyoung's eyes saying "I hope you like it.".

When Wooyoung's view was clear, he saw a blanket on the sand. On top of the blanket were noodles, fried chicken and beer. The blanket was set in an area that was lit by fairy lights, thought the sun was still in the horizon, slowly starting to set. He was just standing there, gaping at the little picnic San had organized for the two of them. 

San thought his idea was a good one. And after getting confirmation from both Yeo and joong, he felt confident that woo would love it. But now he wasn't so sure. Woo was just standing and staring at the blanket, completely frozen. Did he perhaps guess wrong? He thought he remembered woo saying he loved the ocean and how he enjoyed the little picnics they had in the campus' grass. Was he wrong?

Wooyoung felt something tingling in him, like something was telling him that San was uncomfortable. He looked at San and found him already looking at him. When Wooyoung made eye contact, San looked at the ground. A very rare sight indeed. 

"What happened Sanie?" Wooyoung asked, taking a hold of San's hand.

San immediately intertwined their fingers together and looked up at Wooyoung.

"Do you not like what I set up?" Wooyoung looked at him dumbfounded.

"Wha-"

"Cause if you don't like it it's okay. We can just go watch a movie or something. I just thought you'd like it since you love the ocean and picnics. And I also wanted it to be special but we can do something else if you want." 

Wooyoung stared at him in silence for a few seconds.

"Why-"

San didn't get to finish his sentence cause Wooyoung jumped on him hugging his neck and wrapping his legs' around his waist. San caught him, easily holding him. To say he was confused would be an understatement. He was lost, he didn't understand what was going on at all. When he was about to ask woo what was happening, woo pulled back and kissed him on the lips.  San who was still confused, didn't question it and just kissed him back. They stayed like that for a few minutes just enjoying each other and savoring the feeling of their lips together. When they parted, Wooyoung looked at San and placed a strand of hair behind his ear, making San smile softly at him and peck him a few times.

"Sanie, I love it. It's beautiful and peaceful and special. I never thought you'd do something like that, so accurate and matching to what I like."

San looked at him, feeling reassured now that woo said that. He smiled hugely, his dimples deeper than the ocean. Wooyoung smiled too.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's enjoy our food." He started letting woo down when he heard a soft whine and felt the arms around him tighten. He chuckled softly and rubbed Wooyoung's back.

"What's up angel?"

He heard woo mumble something to his neck and chuckled again.

"Angel I can't hear you like that. You're gonna have to speak up if you want me to hear." He was pretty sure he knew what woo wanted, but he wanted him to say it.

He heard woo huff and could feel his pout on his neck. After a few seconds, woo pulled back a little but didn't make eye contact with San. Instead, he played with the hem of his shirt, cheeks red and pout on his lips.

"I-I don't want you to let go. So c-can you please hold me while we eat." He said it so quietly that if they weren't so close, San wouldn't have heard him.

When he was done talking, he was as red as a tomato. And when San chuckled, he whined and hid his face in San's neck. 

"Anything you want, angel." He said sitting on the blanket with woo in his lap. " Now let's eat."


 

To be continued...