First date?

Twilight

When Wooyoung entered class the next day,he did not expect to see San already sitting at his desk, talking to Yunho and Mingi. He approached them.

"Hey you guys," Yunho and Mingi nodded at his way. "I see you're early again Gi" he smirked at Yunho who blushed deeply.

"Yeah, Yun came to wake me up again, he's a literal angel." Wooyoung giggled while Yunho whined slightly and punched Mingi's shoulder gently.

Wooyoung turned to San who was sitting quietly,which was unlike him.

"Morning Sanie, can we talk for a second?"

San smiled, slightly confused. "Of course angel."

"We'll be right back." Wooyoung said turning to Yunho and Mingi.

"Take your time~" 

 

When they were out, Wooyoung turned to San.

"Are you feeling better? You scared me yesterday, I thought something bad happened. You're not hurt are you? You should have stayed home and rested." Wooyoung kept rumbling while San just looked at him with a silly smile on his face.

'so cute', he thought. He then took Wooyoung's hand gently and locked eyes with him.

"Woo, I'm okay. I'm sorry I made you worry I was just feeling...down and not very well and needed to hear your voice to cheer up. I promise,if I wouldn't have felt well I would have stayed home. But I feel good." He said stepping closer to Wooyoung. "And seeing you now, and hearing how you were worried about me, makes me even better." 

He smirked at Wooyoung's blushing cheeks and leaned in to kiss him. Their lips were almost touching when suddenly a voice spoke up.

"Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung, I'd appreciate it if you didn't share saliva right in front of the classroom. You have your free time to do that."

San and Wooyoung turned to see their very unamused professor Kim. Wooyoung's whole body blushed and he wanted to throw himself off a roof,the closest and the highest too. San, in the other hand was not effected by Mr. Kim's words he just shrugged smiling at the professor.

"Well I'm sorry, but he's too beautiful and perfect to resist. So technically,it's his fault."

Wooyoung looked at him absolutely shocked and punched his shoulder.

"What on earth are you saying?! And how exactly is this MY fault? You're the one who almost kissed me in front of the freaking professor!"

"Well yeah bu-"

"Okay you two I think that's enough. You've made your point of being the most cheesey and sticky couple. Now please,take your seats so we can start the lesson?" He said rolling his eyes and mumbling 'kids' as he entered the class.

Wooyoung wanted to bang his head in the closest wall, wishing to end his existence. San was just cheeky. He couldn't stop smiling. He took Wooyoung's hand in his, making Wooyoung look at him and preventing him from banging his head on the wall.

"Let's go angel." He smiled.

And since San's smile was contagious, before he knew it he was smiling too, nodding his head at San. They both entered the class holding hands as the professor scolded them for taking so long. 

 

When the day was over, San turned to Wooyoung as they packed up, ready to leave. They didn't get to be alone today at all other than a few minutes in the morning before professor Kim came and disturbed their moment. They had lunch with Yunho and Mingi so they didn't get to talk and be alone the whole day. He just wanted to spend some time with Woo, alone. He watched Wooyoung put the last few things in his backpack, zipping it close. When Wooyoung turned to him, he smiled making Wooyoung smile back.

"I don't know if you noticed but, you're staring." Wooyoung said with a small smirk.

San's smile turned to a smirk as well.

"Oh I know,I was just admiring your beauty is all." He saw Wooyoung turn into a deep shade of red and pulled him closer by the waist.

Wooyoung sighed happily as he buried his face in San's neck, breathing in his sent. He loved that sent, the smell of rain and woods. It was a comforting send, manly but gentle. And he preferred it over his own sent. If he could,he would drown in this sent. San who heard Wooyoung's little sniffing sounds smiled, finding Wooyoung adorable. He put his chin on top of Wooyoung's head, smelling the faint smell of vanilla. It was a warm sent, one that reminded him of his home. More accurately, of his mother. But he shook that thought away, choosing to focus on Wooyoung's small body between his arms.

"So I was thinking," he felt Wooyoung hum at that, signaling that he was listening. "How about we go on that date today? The weather is really nice so it'll be good for what I planned. Plus I really just want to have some alone time with you so I wouldn't mind sitting at home watching movies, if that's what you wanna do." He said rubbing Wooyoung's back ,up and down. 

Wooyoung lifted his head to look at San. He smiled, faint blush on his cheeks. 

I would love to go on the date with you, but you have to tell me how to dress."

San smiled so big his eyes disappeared and his dimpled became deeper than ever. 

"Just dress comfortably, I have some stuff to do now, so I can't walk you home. But I'll come pick you up at 7pm, if that works for you."

Wooyoung pouted a little because he couldn't go home with San but he nodded anyway. San smiled, lowering his hands and placing them on Wooyoung's waist.

"Don't pout angel, or I'll have to kiss you untill it's gone." He said on Wooyoung's lips, their noses touching.

Wooyoung gasped, placing his hands around San's neck.

"Please do." 

San didn't waste any time before he placed his lips on Wooyoung's kissing him softly. They were moving their lips lazily,just enjoying the closeness of their bodies. That was until they heard someone clearing their throat. They broke apart, turning too look at a blushing Yunho and a smirking Mingi. Mingi let out a low whistle.

"I see you two are getting along REALLY well." He raised his eyebrows at them, while Yunho shoved him trying to get him to shut up.

Wooyoung was reder than a tomato.

"H-how long were you guys here?"

"All this time. So we saw you two trying to swallow each other." Mingi said blutnly, which earned him a punch from Yunho.

"Omg you have no brain to mouth filter." Yunho turned to San and Wooyoung. "We're gonna go, have fun you two." He smiled waving at them and pulling Mingi by his arm.

Wooyoung sighed and put his head in San's neck again. 

"He's too much sometimes I swear." He heard San chuckle which made him giggled at the silliness of their friends.

San looked at his watch. 

"I'm sorry angel but I really have to go." He slowly pulled away feeling his heart fall a little at Wooyoung's little whine of protest.

"Do you have to?" He pouted.

"Yeah baby I do, but I'll see you at 7 okay so be ready." He pecked Wooyoung one last time, took his stuff and left waving goodbye to Wooyoung.

 

The door to the angles' apartment slammed open. When Wooyoung came to the living, he saw Seonghwa looking like he almost had a heart attack and Jongho looked ready to attack whoever it was that came through the door. When they saw Wooyoung they relax and sighed.

"Why in all heaven's name would you open the door like that? I almost had a heart attack." Hwa said as he went to the kiched to drink some water.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you'd react like that." 

Jongho looked at Wooyoung up and down, sensing that something was different.

"So what are your good news Woo?" He asked.

Wooyoung squealed jumping on Jongho, who wasn't ready for his body weight and they both fell to the floor. 

"I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT."

"Thought so." Jongho said, lifting Wooyoung up with no effort.

"I need you guys to help me get ready! We're meeting up in two hours!!" He run to his room, pulling Jongho along with him and yelling for hwa to 'freaking move it cause I didn't take a shower yet!'. When Wooyoung was in the shower, Hwa turned to Jongho with a serious look.

"I know Woo would probably get upset, but I need you to follow them and make sure he's safe."

Jongho nodded. "I anyway have a work night, so I'll keep an eye on him."

Hwa nodded as Wooyoung came out of the shower, looking like a wet puppy. 

"Help me I'm already late." He whined making Hwa and Jongho chuckle.

 

San knocked on Wooyoung's door. He didn't know why, but he was nervous. Extremely nervous. He was never so nervous before for something like that but Wooyoung was special. He was like a ball of sunlight that broke through all his walls and defenses. He was-

His line of thought was cut when Wooyoung opened the door. San couldn't do anything but stare for a long minute. He wore black, tight ripped jeans and a light blue silk button up. His hair was fluffy, looking like a cloud. He had a beautiful necklace and shining earrings. He was just beautiful. Like the moon, only that he had his own light and glow. He didn't need anything to make him shine, he did it on his own.

 

Wooyoung ran so fast to open the door that he almost fell on his face. When he opened the door and saw San, his mouth dropped open. San was wearing black jeans and a maroon button up. He had so many piercings, Wooyoung stopped counting after four. He wore his red shoes and he had chains hanging on his pants. His hair was pulled back in a manbun, clearing his face and making it easier for Wooyoung to look at his handsome face. 

 

They were gaping at each other until Jongho said, "Just when you thought it couldn't get more awkward huh? You both plan on staring at each other all night long or..?"

He got a slap on the back of his head for that, but it succeeded in breaking them both out of their trans.

"You're so beautiful Woo, I don't even know what to say. You got me speechless." San said honestly.

"I-I ,could say the same. You're so handsome my breath was literally taken away." Wooyoung blushed at what he said as San smiled at him softly.

"Aaand what do you know? It got more awkward. Now please go away and enjoy your date." He said pushing both of them out and closing the door behind them after he waved and winked at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung sighed, almost facepalming.

"I'm sorry for him, he's too much sometimes but he means well, I promise."

"Angel I'm not mad, it's okay. Besides, now I can tell you how beautiful you are as much as I want." He smiled at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung blushed deeply shoving him gently.

"We should get going,before it'll be too late."

San nodded and they both headed towards the car. When they drove away, they didn't notice the two who hurried up and followed them. Ones intention was to protect and look out for the one he loved. The other's intention, on the other hand, was not clear, as he followed their car with his own.


 

To be continued….