Together

Twilight

San woke up to the soft light of the sun coming through the open windows. If he had to guess what time it was he'd probably say about 9am. He was gonna sit up when he felt an arm around his torso and soft breath tickling his neck. He smiled to himself and pulled Wooyoung closer, his right hand softly playing with his hair. Wooyoung made a sound that sounded like purring which made San's smile grow even bigger. He was happy to know Wooyoung was his. It was satisfying since he didn't like to share what's his. But one thing did bother him. Last night, he almost bit Wooyoung and made him his mate. That wasn't supposed to happen, and he never felt like that with anyone he's been with. But last night he really wanted to bite Wooyoung and make him his for good. His thoughts were cut off when Wooyoung whined and threw a lag over San's waist. Sun chuckled and kissed his forehead, smiling widely when he saw Wooyoung smile half asleep. He heard him mumble something, his eyes still closed.

"What did you say baby?" San asked rubbing Wooyoung's back gently.

"Do it again." Wooyoung mumbled a little louder.

"Do what angel?" 

"Don't be a tease now." Wooyoung whined.

"Yes baby I'm sorry." San chuckled and kissed Woo's forehead again.

"Again please." 

San did as he was asked, this time he kissed Wooyoung's face everywhere, making him giggle. He then reached his lips, he looked at Wooyoung who still had his eyes closed, and slowly came closer. Wooyoung sensed him coming so he threw his hands over his still back, pulling him closer. San smiled softly before their lips touched gently. The were in a hurry and we're just kissing softly, Wooyoung laying over San at some point. After an hour of kissing Woo pulled apart and rubbed their noses together, giggling.

"I need a shower I'm gross." He said pecking San's nose.

"You're not gross baby, but I could actually use a shower too." San said his hands resting on Wooyoung's hips, when he saw a small smirk appear on Wooyoung's lips.

"How about we shower together then?" He placed his thumb over San's bottom lip staring at it intensely.

"That sounds like an amazing idea, but first you have to answer one question for me." San said slowly sliding his hands lower.

"Mm?" Wooyoung hummed pleased that San was touching him.

"Will you be my boyfriend baby?" San said bringing his hands to Wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung was speechlessly staring at him. After a few seconds, a huge smile broke on his face and his eyes were sparkling. He giggled and kissed San's face a million times saying "yes! yes I will!", And making San smile, his dimples showing. Wooyoung then pecked his lips over and over until San placed a hand on the back of Woo's neck, making him stay for an actual kiss. Things got heated up pretty fast and San got off the bed carrying Wooyoung in his arms to the shower.

 

They decided to spend the day together at San's apartment. Wooyoung had San's big hoodie on him and shorts, while San was walking around shirtless. It felt so domestic that Wooyoung never wanted to go back to his apartment. He just wanted to ones all his time with San, his boyfriend. While San was in the kitchen making them breakfast, Wooyoung was sitting at the counter watching his back muscles flex ad he cooked. When San was stirring something that smelled so good on the oven, Wooyoung came and hugged him from the back. He could hear San sighing happily, like he waited for Wooyoung to come hug him. They stayed like this for a few moments, enjoying the peaceful and homie atmosphere.

"Sanie?" San hummed. "I love you." 

San stopped moving. Wooyoung thought he stopped breathing too, but he felts his chest rise and fall fastly. San hasn't said anything, and was just frozen, and Wooyoung panicked. He backed away from San his hands grabbing San's hoodie as he looked at the floor.

"I-Im sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. You just asked me to be your boyfriend and it's all too fast. Please ignore it." Wooyoung rambled fast not looking at San who turned around.

"I'm sorry so please ig-" his sentence was cut short when he felt a pair of arms lifting him up in the counter and resting on his hips.

"Woo look at me." San said softly. "Please baby."he booped their noses together, making a nervous smile appear on Wooyoung's lips.

Wooyoung slowly looked up feeling nervous. That was until he met San's eyes. San's eyes showed nothing but love and fondness towards him. Wooyoung felt loved just by looking at San's eyes. He had a feeling he knew what San was gonna say.

"Angel, you shouldn't apologize for feeling the way you do, ever. We don't control the way we feel, we just feel. I've never felt like this with anyone else my angel, never. Wooyoung, I absolutely undoubtedly and purely love you."

When San finished his little speech, he saw that there were tears in Wooyoung's eyes, and his bottom lip was trembling from holding back his tears. San raised his thumbs, softly brushing away the tears that slipped from Wooyoung's eyes. 

"I've never felt like this as well. Sanie you touched my heart, you stole it and I'll never get it back. But I don't mind, because I trust you, I trust you and now I know that I have your heart, like you have mine." Wooyoung said and kissed San, puring all of his emotions into the kiss. They felt something settling between them, like the last piece of the puzzle has been placed. And they were happy, happy to be with each other, happy to find each other. But they never knew that things will change so fastly and drastically.

 

To be continued...