Problem?

Twilight

A few days later**

 

San was on his way out of the house to go pick Wooyoung up and drive them to campus. It had become a habit, since the two didn't want to spend too much time apart from each other. Just as he grabbed the keys, his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was a new number calling. Not a lot of people had his phone number which is why he got suspicious. He answered, placing the phone next to his ear. Before he had a chance to ask who it was, the voice spoke.

"Am I speaking with choi San?" The voice was low and gentle.

"Who is this? How do you have my number?" San said, still standing in the middle of the living room.

"He said you might react like that." He heard the voice giggle softly.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing. I'm Seonghwa, I'm Wooyoung's roommate." San coughed feeling rude.

"O-oh hello, I'm sorry if I was being rude, it's just that not a lot of ppl have my number." He heard a soft giggle and relaxed a bit. 

"It's okay I assumed that was the case."

"How can I help you?" San paused, a thought suddenly crushing through his mind. "Did something happen to Wooyoung?! Is he okay?!"

"Yes yes, please don't worry. Woo is here waiting for you." Seonghwa said with a relaxing voice.

San released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"So what can I do for you Seonghwa?" San asked.

"I don't know if you know, but Woo's birthday is coming up next week."

"Oh, of course I knew!" San had this perfect idea of where to take him and what they would do.

"Good," Seonghwa giggled,"me and my roommate had an idea for his birthday and we wanted to know if you'd want to join us?"

San was silent for a few moments. He wanted to spend his boyfriend's birthday with him. Alone. But now he realized it was quite selfish since he has roommates and Yunho and Mingi would probably want to celebrate with him as well. He decided they'd go on the date he planned, but Woo's birthday should be celebrated with everyone.

"Tell me everything." He said with a smirk.

 

Wooyoung heard Seonghwa introducing himself on the phone to someone but couldn't hear to who. When Seonghwa saw him, he smiled and went to his room, closing the door behind him. He thought to himself that it was weird but didn't question it. He went to the kitchen and quickly made two cups of coffee for San and him. He made sure not to mix between them cause San liked his coffee with no sugar. Wooyoung couldn't imagine drinking coffee with no sugar. It was way too bitter for his taste. He drank his coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and lots of milk, which often resulted in San making fun of him saying that it's not real coffee. Wooyoung smiled to himself while making the coffee when he heard the front door open. He looked over his shoulder seeing a tired looking Jongho. 

"Rough night?" Wooyoung asked as Jongho flopped on a chair in the kitchen. "You looked like you've been hit by a truck or something."

Jongho looked up at Wooyoung with his eyes half closed. "I swear you're lucky I'm tired right now, cause I would've smack you."

Wooyoung giggled, turning to the kitchen cupboards and pulling out an extra cup. When Jongho sighed for the fourth time, he placed a cup of hot chocolate in front of him, making him open one of his eyes when the scent hit his nose. 

Even though Jongho was a combat angel, he hated coffee and would only drink hot chocolate and banana milk. Wooyoung used to say that he only looks hard on the outside while actually being soft on the inside. Jongho slowly brought the cup to his mouth, taking a sip from it and sighing happily as the taste hit his taste buds. He thanked Wooyoung with his eyes and a small smile when there was a knock on the door. Wooyoung hurried to open the door and saw San standing outside with a bag. He jumped into his arms, wrapping his legs around San's waist and hiding his face in the crook of his neck. San chuckled hugging Wooyoung's waist and placed a small kiss on his neck, making Wooyoung purr. 

"Hi baby, how did you sleep?" San asked while rubbing Wooyoung's back, feeling him smiling against his neck.

"Could have slept better with you." He said in a whiny voice.

San was about to say something, when Jongho's tired voice was heard.

"Oh in heaven's name go flirt somewhere else. You being this cheesey is making me sick." He said with a small smirk.

San put Wooyoung down, taking a hold of his hand and walking into the kitchen. While Wooyoung went to grab the coffee cups and his stuff, San approached Jongho. Jongho looked at him with one opened eye as he put the bag he was holding on the counter.  

"What's this?" Jongho asked while sniffing.

"That's some pastries I picked up on my way here, I thought you might be hungry since you work at night so I bought them for you." San said, placing a hand on jongho's shoulder.

Jongho looked at him for one more moment, before bowing his head in gratitude and started munching on the pastries.

San smiled a small smile and turned to Wooyoung only to find him already looking at him with a fond smile. It amazed him how much he loves Wooyoung, and how incredibly amazing Wooyoung was. He smiled back at Wooyoung and walked to him taking a hold of his hand again. Wooyoung looked up and locked eyes with him.

"Angel I think we should go now or we'll be late." San said, wrapping his other arm around Wooyoung's waist.

"You're probably right." Wooyoung said.

He grabbed his bag and the two cups of coffee and waved Jongho goodbye. However, he failed to notice how tense Jongho got when San called Wooyoung angel.

When Seonghwa finally left his room, he found Jongho silently staring at the door, his mouth slightly open and a pastry in hand.

"Is everything okay jong?" He asked calmy as he went to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

"I-I think we might have a problem." Jongho said. "And it might be bigger than we first thought."



 

To be continued…

(Sorry for the late update:')