Surprise!

Twilight

"Sanieee where are we going?" Wooyoung asked San, seeing that they weren't heading to his apartment.

San smiled but said nothing. 

Today was Wooyoung's birthday and if San had to guess he'd say Wooyoung completely forgot about it. He said nothing about it and was his usual loud self. San assumed it was good that he didn't remember, that way the surprise will be an actual surprise. 

"Sanieee." Wooyoung whined, placing a hand on San's thigh.

San put his hand on Wooyoung's, lacing their fingers and bringing his hand to his lips to place a kiss there. 

"We're going to get some ice cream, okay?" San said, glancing at Wooyoung whose eyes sparkled at the mention of ice cream.

"Omg yes! I love ice cream!" He exclaimed.

San let go of his hand, pouting. 

"I thought you'd say you love me but I guess ice cream is more important than me." He said in mock offense.

"No no no, babe I love you. You know that." Wooyoung said, quickly taking a hold of San's hand and kissing his neck gently.

"Angel, I love you too, but please don't do that again, I almost crushed into the car in front of us." San said, grabbing Wooyoung's thigh and squeezing it.

Wooyoung smirked enjoying the effect he had over San. They got to the ice cream booth, the same ice cream booth they went the first time. They went inside, with their hands intertwined, ordering ice cream and sitting on the nearest bench. They spent their time sharing ice cream, and kisses, and talking. When they were done with the ice cream, San looked at Wooyoung.

"Hey angel," Wooyoung hummed, "do you want to come to my place? We could watch a movie." He said, placing a hand on Wooyoung's cheek.

"Mm I'd love to." Wooyoung said, slowly closing his eyes. "But only if you carry me to the car." He opened one eye to see San smirking.

He put his hands under Wooyoung's thighs and lifted him up with no struggle. Wooyoung let out a tiny scream and held onto San's neck, placing his face there. He had a comforting scent, like rain and forests and cold nights under the blankets. Wooyoung rubbed his nose on San's neck, rubbing some of his own scent on San.

They reached the car too fast, in Wooyoung's opinion, and San placed him on the seat next to the driver, kissing his nose in the process. Wooyoung giggled, making San smile widely exposing his dimples. Before he could go to the driver's side, Wooyoung put both his hands on San's cheeks, making him look at him.

"I love your dimples, they make your whole face softer." He rubbed his thumbs on San's cheeks. "I just, love you. A lot." 

San placed his hands on Wooyoung's, staring deeply into his eyes.

"My one and only angel, I love you too. More than you can imagine."

They shared a soft loving kiss and started driving, hands intertwined. 

 

"Why is your apartment never lit? Did Joong work late last night so he's sleeping right now?" Wooyoung asked as they walked into San's apartment, seeing as the entire apartment was dark.

"Mm yeah, something like that." San said, walking to turn on the light.

"SURPRISE!!" 

Wooyoung places a hand over his heart and quickly ran to hide behind San's broad shoulders. When San moved aside, chuckling, he saw that it was just his friends. All of them. Hwa and Jongho, Mingi and Yunho and also Joong and Yeo. He was absolutely confused. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack!! What in heaven's name are you doing here??" He asked, his heart rate slowly calming down.

They all looked at Wooyoung in confusion and then at San. San chuckled.

"He forgot." It was silent for a few seconds and then they all burst out laughing. 

"Whatttt?" Wooyoung whined. "Why are you all laughing at mee?" 

"Woo hun, what day is it today?" Hwa asked.

"Wednesday?" 

They all laughed again, making Wooyoung pout.

"Can you please stop laughing at me and just tell me what are you talking about??" 

"Angel, what date is it?" 

Wooyoung thought for a few moments. When the realization hit him, he smiled hugely and laughed.

"OMG IT'S MY BIRTHDAY" he yelled, jumping up and down, going to hug his friends.

Everyone laughed again shaking their heads and hugging Wooyoung back.

"So," Yunho said. "We bought a bunch of drinks and snacks, and we ordered some pizza. It should get here in a few mi-" Yunho was cut short when there was a knock on the door. 

"Oh, it seems like it's already here." Hwa said. "Joong help me carry it?"

"Yeah sure." Joong followed him towards the door.

San and Wooyoung looked at each other confused. It looked like joong and hwa knew each other from before. But they didn't have much time to think about it, as Yunho dragged Wooyoung to talk about Mingi, while Mingi and San went to the kitchen to get some drinks. 

 

They ate some pizza, laughing and talking. When they were done, they scattered around the house, hwa and joong cleaning some of the mess they made. 

Jongho walked up to San who was getting the cake out of the fridge.

"Hey, um I think Wooyoung is calling you at the balcony." Jongho said.

"Oh really?" Jongho nodded. "Could you get the cake then?"

"Yeah sure." Jongho said, watching San tap him on the shoulder and leaving.

Two seconds later, Wooyoung came into the kitchen.

"Where did Sanie go?" He asked, sitting on one of the chairs.

"I think he went to talk to Mingi. Probably about Yunho." He smirked at Wooyoung, making him giggle.

"Oh yeah, I heard they went on a date, so things must be going well." He said smiling.

"Mm." Jongho glanced at Wooyoung as he hummed a song all happy and smiley.

"Woo I have a question." 

"Shoot."

"Do you really love San?" He asked, facing Wooyoung.

"What?" Wooyoung was confused.

"Do you see a future with him?"

"Of course I do! I love him so much." Wooyoung said truthfully.

"What if he was hiding a really big and dark secret?" He eyed him. "Would you still love him?"

"Jongho bby, San is not just my boyfriend. He's my future, he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is my other half, I don't think I'll be able to survive without him. He holds my heart, just as I hold his. So no, I don't think anything could make me fall out of love with him."

When Wooyoung finished his little speech, he saw Jongho was tearing up, his face filled with horror and regret.

"W-woo im-" he paused halfway through the sentence. "Omg San!" He ran out the door.

Wooyoung sprinted right after him, hearing hwa yelling in the background "please don't run here! You could fall!". They both reached the balcony door only to watch Mingi point a gun at San and shoot.


 

To be continued...