Chapter 4

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Siwon and Yoona takes their free time together by walking around to the fields of green tea, eating on the restaurant, playing some arcade games around the streets.

_______________________

Sunny: Yah!! Seohyun-ah!!

Seohyun: (didnt response)

Sunny: Hey!!

Seohyun: (still concious to walk)

Sunny: Yah!! im talking to you!! would you mine response to me?

Seohyun: (she stop and look to sunny) Sunny....(she bite her lips)

Suuny: Good!! now what it is? do you have problem?

Seohyun: Let's talk at the car. (and she walk leaving sunny there)

________________________

Sunny and Seohyun are talking

Sunny: Who is he?

Seohyun: He is my childhood friend

Sunny: Yeah i know but why you look so pale when you meet him awhile ago?

Seohyun: (sigh) He is my first love and we dont have a formal break up.

Sunny: Mwo?!!

Seohyun: eottoke?!

Sunny: Wait....(she inhaled and exhaled) ok....you dont have formal break up? hmmm why?

Seohyun: (she looks down and sigh) were both highschool, yeah i love him and he loves me too then when we already graduated from senior high i left him without any words, i transfer here to Seoul just to study. then one day he contacted me asking if im ok or what were both studying college that times but then the different is im in seoul but his in busan. i think long distance relationship doesnt work that's why i gave up to him i leave him without any trace i changed my number and i transfer to another dorm.

Sunny: Wait just like what happened to you and to kyuhyun before? (she smile) now i believe that what you do to others will possibly came back to you. and there it is.

Seohyun: (nodded) i guessed they called it Karma.

Sunny: Yeah right

Seohyun: But what will i do now? what if we met again? what if....Aish....

Sunny: Relax..maybe he already moved on to you and besides its already passed by years.

Seohyun: Nah.....years its not exemption

Sunny: Yah!! tell me...do you still love him? cause the last sentence you said is something meaningful.

Seohyun: (she pout) I dont know.

Sunny: Words like that is almost a Yes

Seohyun: Yah!! of course not. Kyuhyun oppa is my only love not Yonghwa besides were going to marry now.

Sunny: Ok fine...i guessed let's forget it now.

Seohyun: (nodded)

________________________

Jessica: Haraboji were going now...(she smile)

Yunho: Yeah..keep safe arasso...

Jessica: Ne...

Yunho: Donghae:.....drive safety ok

Donghae: Ne Haraboji....(he smile)

Yunho: Oh please regards me to Mr. Im Seulong.

Jessica: Sure...

Then Yoona and Siwon are coming

Yoona: Jessica!!

Jessica: (look back) Oh!! yonna!! ...(she smile)

Donghae: Siwon...

Siwon and Yoona bowed to them

Yoona: Haraboji...annyeong...(she smile)

Jessica: Haraboji Master Im grand-daughter is here maybe she is the one who can send your greetings to master im. wait how did you know that were here?

Yoona: Sunny told me...

Yunho: Where is the kids?

Yoona: Ah...we didnt bring them were just having our own time 

Donghae: Oh Yeah!! Happy Anniversay.

Siwon: Thanks....are you going home now?

Donghae: Ne....

Jessica: Good thing you catch us. were almost leaving now.

Yoona: Oh...i guessed you can go now so you might be able to catch a night in your way going back 

Jessica: Happy Anniversary (she smile and hug Yoona)

Yoona: Thank you...bye kyungsan....

Kyungsan: Ne...bye imo...(he waved)

* Imo means Auntie :)

Siwon: Yunhee-ah....bye bye..(he tried to pinched yunhee's cheek)

Donghae: Yah...dont pinch her....(he managed to blocked siwon's hands while carrying yunhee)

Siwon: She's just cute that's why

Yunho: Be careful ok...bye.

Donghae and Jessica both said " NE " 

Jessica: Just tell to Imo that we already left bye..

Yunho: Ok.... Oh you want drinks? (he offered to yoona and siwon)

Yoona: Ani~ were just here to pay visit on you..(she smile) your still strong even though your already old..(she smile)

Yunho: Exercise will do...come on inside....ill tell to my daughter that your here.

* his daughter is jessica's imo sister of her dad :)

Yoona: Oh no need were also going too weve just want to see you...here..(she handed a box of chocolate cake)

Yunho: Ok komawo...(he smile)

_____________________

Siwon and Yoona are now heading back to their rest house they already have their own house beside on their Haraboji's resthouse.

Siwon: Ah!!! quite tiring...(he sat down and slouch)

Yoona: Im so envy to Jessica Haraboji he's still strong even that age im wondering if im going to that age too...(while removing her shoes)

Siwon: Of course with me....(he smile)

Yoona: (walk going to the kitchen) what do you want to eat?

Siwon: I want to sleep.....(and he close his eyes)

Meanwhile Yoona is preparing a glass of juice and some cookies afterwards she goes out on the kitchen and saw siwon already sleeping. she placed the tray on the table and sit beside her husband. she look to siwon's face and smile.

Siwon: Only looking at me?? (he opened his eyes and smile to yoona)

Yoona: (look surprised) what else will i do to you? i thought your sleeping already..(and she grab a cookie)

Siwon: (sat properly and face yoona he grab yoona's hand he guided it to withdraw the cookie)

Yoona: Yah!! im hungry...

Siwon: Then eat me....(he teased yoona while grinning and looking to yoona)

Yoona: Yah...i thought your sleepy?

Siwon: I guessed im awake now.......(he grinned)

Yoona: Yah!! Choi Siwon!!....(she look to siwon)

Siwon: Wae? Choi Yoona?

Yoona: (she smile while looking to siwon) Saranghe....

Siwon: Nado Saranghe...(he smile and look at yoona's lips)

Siwon moved closer to Yoona's face and its already inches away and their lips met. its starts in a sweet yet smooth kiss after some seconds it became passionate that siwon's hands travelled on yoona's face the other one at the back of yoona's head.

___________________________

Jessica: (playing yunhee who is sitting on her lap)

Donghae: (still quiet its something kinda thinking while driving)

Jessica: (unvoluntary faces donghae and notice it)

Donghae: (release a sigh)

 

Jessica: Yoebo? is there something bothering you?

Donghae: Ani~ (he force a smile)

Then donghae's phone ring. jessica grab it because hae is driving.

Jessica: (look to the screen confused) Anonymous??

Donghae: (look to jessica immediately) dont answer it...

Jessica: (also look to donghae) wae?

Donghae: (back his look to the road) just dont answer it...

Jessica: (look back to the phone)

Donghae: Just put my cellphone down.

Jessica: What if this is important? (she almost pressing the green button)

Donghae: (he unconciously shout) i said dont answer it!!.....(he grab the cellphone on jessica's hand)

Jessica: (she is shock on donghae's reactions) Yoebo? (she asked worriedly and calm)

Donghae: When i say dont...please dont...(he said again in a higher voice its something that he didnt know that he's already shouting at jessica)

Kyungsan: Appa......

Jessica: Why your so angry?! (she ask in a higher tone too)

Donghae: Because i already said dont but you keep doing it..(sounds mad)

Jessica: Im just worried that call is important...(she is now shouting too)

Donghae: (he look to jessica) Please....dont be michievious i already said dont right?! (he said really angry)

Jessica: (she is looking to donghae confused its like not donghae when she heard a horn of a car and she look to it) Yah!!! Lee Donghae!!! (she shout and cover yunhee)

Donghae: (managed to control the car going to the side and he immediately stepped on the break)

They are almost on the accident good enough that he already managed to bring the car on the side and stepped on the break.

Kyungsan: Omma.....(he immediately transfer to the front car and hug jessica and he cried)

Jessica: (look up while hugging yun hee and she hug kyungsan too, you can see on her face that she is afraid of what happened and she looked to donghae) Donghae what's happening to you?

Donghae: (he sigh) Mianhe....mianhe....

_____________________

 

Yoona and Siwon are standing at the balcony of the house, siwon is backhugging yoona, they are only covered by a blanket.

Yoona: The view here is so nice eventhough its already dark.

Siwon: But your more beautiful than that....(he smile)

Yoona: (smile and leaned her head to siwon's cheek)

Siwon: (hug yoona tightly he kiss yoona's upper head and rest his chin on yoona's shoulder)

 

 

 

PREVIEW 5

Jessica: Its like something bothering on him...(while carrying yunhee)

Yoona: Maybe he's just tired..(while arranging a flowers)

Sunny: Yeah...yoona is right..(while feeding haeyoung)

Hyoyeon: Why dont you ask him? so you will know (sipping her coffee)

Jessica: I already did but he said nothing.....(she pout)

Sunny: Why dont you ask seohyun? seems they are working together. and ill try to ask sungmin too...

_______________________

At the Rooftop

Donghae: Hara-sshi please stop calling me.... were already done right?

Hara: Yeah i know but im not asking you to love me again right now. i want to be friends with you.

Donghae: Friends?

Hara: Yes...that's all....would you mind if we meet today?

Donghae: Im a busy person.

Hara: Please...(she ask sincerely)

______________________

At the Airport

Haneul: Bye omma....

Yoona: Bye....(she kissed haneul on the cheeks) dont give a hard time to Hyoyeon imo ok?

Haneul: Ne...

Yoona: (look to siwon' face)

Siwon: Only looking at me?

Yoona: That's my hobby to look at you (she smile) i gotta go now...(she kissed siwon on the lips and face haeyoung) bye son...

Jessica: Take care...(she smile)

Yoona: Ne....

 

END OF PREVIEW 5

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

hello guys.... what do you think my update? :)

hehe im already graduated and yet i have a training already on monday!!! (sounds great right?)

so probably i cant update more often starting monday but i promise to update a chapters that worth to read ;)

and oh im loving my writing today lols i love the kissing scene between yoona and siwon :D