Chapter 20

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Minho arrives at the venue, he greeted all the guests, those kids and oldies.

Minho: (he went near to yoona) everthing's ok now?

Yoona: (nodded) yup..

Minho: Shall we start now?

Yoona: (she looks around) I think so...go on (she smile)

Minho: (went closer to the podium and spoke) Good Morning everyone...Thank you for coming today..(he smile) today we were going to celebrate our 15 years anniversary, im very thankful that every year our donation amount was increasing and we can give more benifits to our receipients (he continued his speech)

Meanwhile Siwon did his job while yoona is eagerly listening to minho. some reporters are there too to make a coverage to one of the leading foundation in S. Korea. When Minho is done to his speech

Minho: hmm may we call on the first lady of this foundation? (he looks to yoona and smile)

Yoona: (stood up,smile and walk going near to the podium)

Guests: (are clapping)

Yoona: (bow and smile) Thank you...........Im very thankful that I became a part of this foundation helping others is my habit so I guessed this would not be hard for me....(she continued her speech)

__________________________

At The office

Sungmin: (notice donghae is thinking something) Hey!! what are you thinking huh?

Donghae: Oh ani~ (he force a smile) I just feel sleepy.

Sungmin: Owwsss...but your not looks like sleepy (he sat near to hae) did you fought with your wife?

Donghae: Nope....(he immediately answer)

Sungmin: Then what's on your face?

Donghae: I just feel....Aish....(he shook his head)

Sungmin: What?

Donghae: (he look to sungmin) I just feel.......guilty?

Sungmin: Guilty for what?

Donghae: Remember Hara right?

Sungmin: Ne..(he nodded) oh!! dont tell me......you still love her?

Donghae: Ani~ I didnt but......(he look around checking if there's another people beside them) let's keep this as a secret..... I trust you....

Sungmin: (nodded)

Donghae: Something happened to us before....remember the last time that you cant contact me? and I didnt drive you going to coffee garden? hmm yeah that was a year after......

Sungmin: (covering his mouth because of shock)

Donghae: I feel giulty about that....and now Jessica and Hara are now close this time....its getting worst I dont know what to do....

Sungmin: Hae....you keep that to jess? more than 1 year?

Donghae: (he nodded) that's why im guilty...

Sungmin: Oh-oh....that was hard.....Aish why did you do that?...what if jessica would found that?

Donghae: That's what im thinking of I need to tell her about that before she knew it.....

Sungmin: But take my advice im sure she'll be mad at you so prepare yourself...

Donghae: That's the one thing im afraid of. Aish....i really dont know what to do.

Sungmin: Aish if your afraid that to happen then why you continued to do it?

Donghae: (he nodded) yeah I deserve to blame here......(he looks down on his table)

Sungmin: Relax bro...Aigoo that's the one thing I hate the most when people are already married. tsk tsk when a lust strikes you, you can betray your wife or your husband (he shook his head)

Donghae: That things happened when we were drunk we cant control it.

Sungmin: Yeah that's my point....and yet you did it right? (he looks to hae seriously) Hae even if your drunk you can still think what's your doing....but you already did it so you need to face the outcome of this.

Then Kyuhyun enters the room bringing some printed pictures

Kyuhyun: Talking serious matters huh? (whileheading to his desk)

Donghae: Did....did....did you hear what we are talking about?

kyuhyun: Just the last part that sungmin said......sounds serious.....and what is that thing that you need to face off? (he sat and look to the two)

Donghae: its nothing....dont mind it

Sungmin: Yeah...were just talking serious matters about work that's it.....(he stood up and went back to his table)

Kyuhyun: What did you ate for breakfast and your serious guys...(he smile)

Donghae: Dont mind us..forget it....

Sungmin: Yeah...and what's wrong to you? yesterday your face is full of sadness then now your smiling already?

Kyuhyun: Seohyun and I are already ok....(he smile and turn to his desk)

Sungmin: well good for you...(he smile)

Kyuhyun: Ne..(he smile)

____________________________

At The hopspital

Jessica: Are you sure you can?

Hara: Ne...(she smile) go on.....

Jessica: (smile) if you feel something call the dorctor ok? and dont forget to call us too...

Hara: (she smile) I will dont worry to much...

Jessica: Ok..then ill be leaving now...

Hara: Komawo

Jessica: Ne...(while walking going to the door) bye......(and she closed the door)

________________________

Minho: Looks like our family is growing founder already....(he whisper to yoona who's sitting beside him)

Yoona: Hmm I guessed so....(she smile while looking to those kids who are singing unison in front of them and to the guests)

Minho: Im so proud of them

Yoona: (look to minho and smile) of course you have to be proud....

Siwon on the other hand took pictures of them while talking after taking pictures he checked it and he sigh

Minho: That's my wife.....(he smile and pinch yoona's chin)

Siwon: (saw it and he ignores it)

Yoona: (she smile) cheer up!! let's watch that kids now....(and she look to the kids and her eyes unvoluntarily travelon siwon's direction)

Siwon: (also look to yoona)

Their eyes met and they both smile to each other which is later on yoona withdraw her look and look back to the performers.

Yoona: (thought) why is my heart beating like this again? Aish soo bae that was just a smile.

Minho: (look to yoona and notice her face) Yoebo? are you ok?

Yoona: (snap out) Ah...ne....(she smile)

Minho: (smile and hold yoona's hand)

Yoona: (look to minho)

Minho: (while looking to the performers) I just missed to hold you....(he smile)

Yoona: (yoona smile and look to the performers again)

Minho: (he hold yoona's hand tighlty)

_________________________________

At The coffee Garden

Sunny and Hyoyeon are busy arranging some bouque when a call interupts them

Sunny: (stood up) leave it to me....(she smile to hyoyeon and she answer it) Yoboseyo? (she smile) .....oh......ne..........oh yeah....she is.....oh?! (her smile faded and worried face appear and she look to hyoyeon)

Hyoyeon: What is that? (while putting some details on the bouquet)

Sunny: Ok.....ok...ill be there soon....komawo....(she put down the phone)

Hyoyeon: (she look to sunny curious) what happened?

Sunny: Haneul-ah......

Hyoyeon: (look to sunny worried) what happened to her?

Sunny: The teacher said she cant contact siwon's phone that's why she call here.....ottoke we cant go there we have important appointment (she said in a worried and didnt know what to do)

Hyoyeon: Yah!! what happened to my niece?.....

________________________

Chapter 21 (preview)

Yoona went outside the building while checking if someone is there too she dialled a number on her screen and that's number is siwon's number

Siwon: Yoboseyo?

Yoona: (she's kinda startle after hearing siwon's voice) ah....hmm i just want to ask about haneul-ah...how is she now? (she ask worriedly while biting her lips)

Siwon: Ah....she's fine now nothing to worry.....

Yoona: Its that...so.....?

Siwon: Ne....

On the other hand Minho is looking at Yoona not far from the entrance of the building he cant hear the conversation but he can see yoona is talking on her phone.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

O_O where are you guys? why not leave comment? it makes me feel sad..... :(

for SeoKyu moment they'll be in the next chapter.....

image

because im not receiving comments nowadays im lazy to update too....i need you guys please do comment so i can update as fast as I can...........

 

 

 image

please comment and subscribe too...pretty please......