Chapter 2

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

Jessica Tried to call Donghae but his phone is off. as the minutes goes by she stop calling him and goes back to the bedroom.

 

Yoona and Siwon are watching while haneul doing her drawing at the table. when yoona's phone ring

Yoona: Yoboseyo...

A lady's voice on the other line says " Is this yoona of coffee garden shop?"

Yoona: Ne....who's this?? and wae?

_________________________

Yoona: (look to siwon after hearing the lady on the other line)

Siwon: Wae?

Yoona: (talk to the other line) Ah...if by any chance im not Im Yoona anymore, Choi Yoona (she smile) and where did you get my number and info's?

Lady: You owned a flowershop and you are once featured in the magazine a years ago.

Yoona: Oh i see...hmmm let me think first and i will call if i already decided.

Lady: Ok Maam...ill change your name. Mrs. Choi Yoona

Yoona: Ok Thanks...(she smile)

After the conversation

Siwon: What's that?

Yoona: Hmmm someone invited me to an event overseas

Siwon: Ommm.......do you think they are telling the truth?

Yoona: Hmm i dont know..(she rest her head to siwon's shoulder) you can come to me if they are really telling the truth.

Siwon: Of course i will what if they are just a spam.

_____________________

Seohyun: Thank you oppa for the wonderful night (she smile) im so excited now.

Kyuhyun: Really? (he smile) dont be excited....

Seohyun: Why not? soon thell be calling me mrs. cho seohyun how cant i be excited on that?

Kyuhyun: Arasso arasso....(he smile and look at the stars) sitting with you here while looking at the stars is just like a dream.

Seohyun: (who are looking to kyuhyun is smiling) but your not dreaming...(she leaned her head to kyungsan) what your wish to them? (she look to the stars too)

Kyuhyun: Nothing...

Seohyun: (got confuse) Hmm nothing?....wae?

Kyuhyun: Because i dont have any wish now because youre already here. (he pinch seohyun's cheek)

Seohyun: (giggled)

Meanwhile Donghae and Sungmin having their own little world too.

Donghae: Enough your already drunk....(he hold sungmin's bottle)

Sungmin: I can manage myself

Donghae: Really? then lets' have another bottle...Ahjumma!! (he called the lady at the counter) give us another bottle of soju ahhh 2 bottles (he smile)

Hara: Donghae...oppa? (she suddenly appeared behind of sungmin)

 

Donghae: (look surprise) Ha...Hara-sshi?...

Hara: (smile to donghae)

Sungmin: (look behind) ohhhh...then who is this pretty lady here?

Donghae: Sungmin-sshi meet Goo Hara she is....(he hesitate) ah.....(he look to hara)

Hara: (she look to sungmin) im his Ex girlfriend (she smile)

Sungmin: Oh...(he smile) come on join us here....(he offered to hara)

Donghae: (widened his eyes to sungmin and shook his head)

Hara: (look to donghae and smile before she sitted)

Donghae: (suddenly force a smile and look to other side in a worried face)

__________________________

after a long drinking session they already plan to bill out.

sungmin: Hara-sshi thanks for joining us maybe next time you should join on us again....

Donghae: Yah!! your already drunk...(he look to hara) dont mind him.

Hara: Oh... its ok (she smile) what a coincidence that i found you here...

Donghae: (force a smile again) Ah ne...

Sungmin: Hey i gotta go now...(he smile and wave to the approaching taxi) Hae...(he smile sheepishly)

Donghae: Yah!! i know the meaning of that smile...

Sungmin: Dont worry i wont tell to jessica...bye bro...(he wave for the last time before he get in to the taxi)

Donghae: Aish...he's drunk already...(he look back to hara)

Hara: Anyway who's jessica? your girlfriend? (she smile)

Donghae: Ah..she is my wife....(he response quickly)

Hara: (he smile faded) you had a wife? (asking disbeliefing)

Donghae: (nodded) im married for almost 7 years....(he smile)

Hara: Oh.....(she turn her head half to her side and smile) Well congrats....(she cant even look to hae)

________________________

Hara and Donghae arrived at the front of a gate.

Hara: Thank you for driving me home. (she smile to donghae)

Donghae: No problem

Donghae was half turn when Hara hold his wrist.

Hara: I thought you still love me...(she hold donghae's wrist tightly) i just came back from Japan because of you....because.....because i still love you (she look at hae's back waiting for an answer)

Donghae: Hara-sshi your already drunk you better go inside now.

Hara: Ani~ (forcing a smile) you know what.... i just realize that im still in love with you when appa force me to marry his friend's son

Donghae: (sigh) Hara-sshi... im now a married person and i love my family.

Hara: They say first love never dies on my side its true....but to your side i think its just only a saying...

Donghae: (hold hara's hand and guide it to put it down) Mianhe...

___________________

Jessica cant sleep she's keep on staring to kyungsan and yunhee who's sleeping right next to each other.

___________________

Donghae: I told you already....

Hara: (walk in front of donghae) is there's no way to get our relationship back? (while looking to hae's eyes)

Donghae: Ani~ i love my wife, my kids, my family (he's looking seriously to Hara)

Hara: What if.....what if i give you your first kiss you experienced to mine? the one reason why you fell inlove to me...

Hara: (her hands move to donghae's face)

Donghae: Hara...(he hold both hara's hands)

Hara: (move her face closer to donghae and its just an inch away)

 

_______________________________

PREVIEW 

Siwon: Waahhh... i like the smell of the green tea glad to be back here.....(looking for the entire fields of green tea)

Yoona: Me too......(she smile)

Siwon: Happy anniversary...(he smile and kissed yoona on the lips)

_______________________

Donghae is thinking at his table when sungmin enterrupt him...

Sungmin: How is it? (he smile maliciously)

Donghae: (he look to sungmin worriedly)

Sungmin: (got confused) wae? did something happened? (he ask almost whispering)

_______________________

Seohyun and Sunny at the Grocery store while seohyun is grabbing a lettuce.

??? : Seohyun-nah??

Seohyun: (look to the man and surprise) Oppa?!!

_______________________

Siwon and Yoona are walking to their favorite place in boseong the "Love Tree" the only place in boseong who witness the undying love of their grand parents that passed down to them.

Siwon: Im just happy we had our own time now...(he smile)

Yoona: Yes... .same here... 

They are both stop when they reach on the tree.

_______________________

Yoona: I just want to experience this before i leave (she smile(

Siwon: Yah....(he look to yoona confused) your just going to holland but you sounded youll never go back...

Yoona: Its the sound like that for you? (she ask disbeliefing while looking to siwon and look up to tree as if searching one thing there and spoke) I dont know but......(she think and look to siwon and shook her head) i spoke it out of my control.

Siwon: Dont say like that again arasso?

Yoona: (she smile) why? did i scare you? (she teased siwon)

Siwon: Of course... i am!!.....come here.....(he pulled yoona and hug her tightly)

END OF PREVIEW 

____________________________________________________________________

I just changed my foreword i added a OST's im now LSS in Dont say Goodbye by DAVICHI kekeke

i created a poster what do you think on the poster?? :D (did you noticed the Necklace??) did you remember that necklace? :D

woohh the trailer giving you a hint the plane and the car accident are having a big impact here.

 

 

woooo anyway hows my update i miss you guys.. :)

for those who havent ready my fic How Great is your Love you should read that (just reminding you guys) because some of scene here is actually taken from there example the " Love Tree " i dont want you to be confused.. :)