Chapter 8

Undying Love ( sequel to how great is your love? )

* while reading please play a backgroud music from their ost :) better to listen at Dont Say Goodbye by Davichi

____________________________

Siwon rush to his car and start the engine he drove fast as he can. meanwhile sunny and hyoyeon left to their house.

At The Morgue

Siwon is rushing from the door and when he entered the room he stop and look at the white cloth covering the body.

Bom: Siwon....(she look to siwon worried)

Siwon: (look to his parent)

Top: (look down and frowned)

Siwon slowly walk going closer to the body

Mr. Im: Are you sure you want to see it? (while standing at the side of the body)

Siwon: (nodded while walking closer but still his looking at the body his breath is now going deeper and deeper)

Mr. Im: (step back near to his wife and look to siwon worried too)

and when siwon finally reached the body he bite his lip he stare to it he gulp first before he lifted his hand and his hand is shaking tried to hold the white cloth and he tried to uncover the face he did it slowly as if he dont want to see it, he continue it until the forehead is revealed, he stop and withdraw his look and tried not to cry he breath out and look back again to the body he swallow and some tears are forming on his eyes now and he continue to uncover the face he's still shaking while doing it he gulping he tried to mange hiself to calm until it revealed the face of the body and its Soo Bae.

Siwon: (his lips parted disbelieving of what he saw and a tears start to fall from his eyes) An.....andwae....andwae....(he shook his head and he cried) Yoona......yoona...(he hug soo bae's head) andwae.....yoona.....yoona andwae...(he is crying out loud while hugging soo bae's head)

Then Jessica and Donghae is rushing inside.

Jessica: (hold her chest not believing of what she saw) Yoo...yoona...

Donghae: (while carrying yunhee he hug jessica)

Jessica: (held kyungsan's shoulders and cried on donghae's chest)

Then Hyoyeon and Sunny together with haneul is rushing too...

Haneul: Appa.....

Siwon: (heard haneul and he cried he still hugging soo bae's head) Haneul and Haeyoung is here wake up now...(he caress soo bae's face) Yoona......(while crying he kis soo bae's forehead)

Hanuel: Appa...(walking closer to siwon) Appa.....(she pulled siwon's coat)

Siwon: (while hugging soo bae he cried again and he hold haneul and pulled closer to him)

Haneul: (Burried her face on siwons side and cry)

Siwon: Yoona......were here now.....(he caress the face while crying) Wake up now......

Mr and Mrs Im only looking to siwon with pity.

________________________

They are now on the wake, siwon is still sitting near on yoona's picture, meanwhile jessica is busy to feed yunhee when donghae interupts her.

Donghae: I will going for now

Jessica: Where are you going? (while feeding yunhee)

Donghae: I just need to finish something at the office. Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are on their way going here.

Jessica: Ok...(she smile to donghae) Just get back here.

At The Office ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Donghae enter the building and saw a familiar girl at the reception booth.

Receiptionist: Oh Mr. Lee someone is looking for you....

Hara: (look back) Oh oppa!!! (she smile and run going near to hae)

Donghae: Hara-sshi what are you doing here? (he ask surprise and securing the place)

Hara: Oppa!! (she smile, he hug and release donghae) look im already well hehe

Donghae: Well glad to hear that but waht are you doing here and how did you know that this is my workplace? (still looking around as if he dont want someone to see them)

Hara: Easy..(she smile) thanks to sungmin-sshi hmmm shall we eat?

Donghae: Mianhe (then his phone vibrated he check it and a message from jessica)

- They already here dont skip dinner ok..... :)

Hara: Who's that? (she tried to peek at hae's phone)

Donghae: Ah my wife...hmm for your invitation sorry but i cant....i need to finish something and i need to go back to the wake of my friend maybe on some other time (he tap hara's shoulder and walk)

Hara: (pout and run to hae) your ignoring me now....

Donghae: Its not that im ignoring you its just im busy and we have problem now.

Hara: Please...(she used puppy eyes)

Donghae: (sigh) Hara....im leaving now i have to finish something bye...(then he leave)

AT The Holland ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Minho is reading newspaper when the doctor enters and look the patient she inject something and check the dextrose

Minho: (stood up and walk closer to the doctor) How is she?

Doctor: She still in under observation, but she's stable now all we have to do is to wait her to wake up.

Minho: Thank you...

Doctor: The result of the test about her is already in process, ill come back here to give it to you.....

Minho: Ok....(he nodded and look to yoona)

Minho walk closer to yoona and caress yoona's forehead and he travel his hand going to yoona's hand and his face reaction change into a confused. he look on the ring that yoona's wearing. And he look to his ring " its not the same " he thought he look back to yoona.

Minho: So your really mad at me? that youve changed immediately your ring? (he look back to the ring) but it looks like a wedding ring (he hold again yoona's hand and check it while looking into it the doctor came in again)

Doctor: Here is the result now.

Minho: (get the folder) Thank you

Doctor: She's stable now (he smile) And congratulations your wife is pregnant for about 2 weeks glad nothing happens to the baby because of the car accident (and the smile change into worried) But since she's involve to the accident its already affected the condition of the baby, which means your wife and the baby is in a serious condition if your wife woke up dont let her be stress, thinking problems or doing heavy things cause she might be miscarriage. remember its just only weeks ill leave you now. if you have any problems here call us.

Minho: Thanks (he smile) Dr. Park glad that ive met a korean doctor here..

Doctor: No worries..(he look to yoona he smile and leave now)

When the doctor came out. Minho turned to yoona.

Minho: 2 weeks pregnant? but youve just have your vacation to london almost 2 months. dont tell me you have another man....(he thought of that) im such a fool (and he look to the folder) Blood B? (he thought again and check it) Your type is B? i know yout blood type is O (he look again to yoona more confused and we walked out the room)

_________________________

Minho: Excuse me ive got a result of my wife and i think something wrong in the results.

Dr. Park: Oh any problem? (and he signal to the nurse that he can take it)

Minho: Ah Dr. Park i think this result is on the other patient..maybe my wife is not pregnant and look the blood type here is B her blood type is O (he smile)

Dr. Park: (confused and look to the folder) Wrong? hmm but im sure this her blood and result from different test hmmm ok let's examine her again.

They did a test again to yoona and the result is still the same

Minho: Are you really sure?

Dr. Park: Yes...her blood type is B not O. (he walk to yoona and get another blood) This will be the last test cause the patient need more blood. come here did you already see that i get a blood from her follow me.

they go to the lab and show to minho how the test process and the result is.....

Dr. Park: See.....

Minho: (confuse again) but i know her blood type is O she once hospitalize before

Dr. Park: (he smile) People didnt change their blood type because its one of our identity. not unless (he joke) she is not your wife just kidding....

Minho: (thought that its kinda something)

________________________

Back to Korea

Donghae: (is rushing walking going out the building)

Hara: Oppa!! (she shout from the other side and she walk closer to donghae) are you done now? hehe let's eat now.

Donghae: You wait for me?

Hara: (nodded she linked her arm on hae's hand)

Donghae: (immediately declined and release his arm) Hara dont do that....were here at my workplace.

Hara: But were friends right?

Donghae: Yeah I know. but dont do it again other may think that your my girlfriend

Hara: (sigh) Ok fine let's go now?

Donghae: I told you already I cant (he said irritatedly)

Hara: Oppa....(she pout) please if you dont i will force you until you say yes.

Donghae: Hara...go woth yourself i really cant now.

Hara: Please.......please....please....

Donghae: Please Hara dont mess up especially now my wife is still have a problem to her best friend.

Hara: That's your wife best friend not mind.

Donghae: Please dont add a problem would you?

Hara: Im trying to be a best nor good to you but you keep on pushing me away.

Donghae: Hara not now im begging you my wife really needs me please be considerate i thought your my friend.

Hara: Its her best friend not yours.

Donghae: Her best friend is my best friend wife.

Hara: (rolled her eyes) Ok fine go to your friend now, im your friend too but you treat me like this.

Donghae: Cause your being immatured please do understand me...(he said really pissed)

Hara: Ok then next time....(then she walk now leaving donghae in a sigh)

__________________________

Bom: (kneel in front of siwon) Siwon....

Siwon: (zoning out)

Bom: (sit beside siwon)

Mrs. Im: Haneul-ah let's eat first (she smile and get haneul beside of siwon)

Bom: Dont be like this..Yoona dont like that..(she pulled siwon closer to her and hug)

Siwon: Omma....( he said in a weak voice then he cry quietly)

Bom: (rubbing siwon's shoulder) Go on just release it....

Siwon: (burried his face on his mother chest and continue to cry)

On the other side of the room

Jessica watching Bom and Siwon and she turn to face her friends. Seohyun with Kyuhyun eating together. Then sungmin and Sunny with Hyoyeon playing Yunhee and Haeyoung.

Kyuhyun: Did you still remember my friend?

Soehyun: Ne...we didnt meet him today cause of what happened

Kyuhyun: Yeah but im hoping we can meet him tomorrow.

Seohyun: Im free...

Kyuhyun: Good i will going to contact him later.

Seohyun: (sigh) I miss yoona now...

Kyuhyun: I know she misses you too....

Seohyun: (she look where is siwon was) Im pity for siwon....

Kyuhyun: (look to siwon too) Yeah....its hard for him

Seohyun: (released a deep sigh)

_____________________

Donghae: Im here now..(he gave a peck on sicas cheek)

Jessica: Did you eat aready?

Donghae: Not yet...shall we eat?

Jessica: Ok..(she smile)

Donghae: Did siwon eat already?

Jessica: (shook her head)

Donghae: (look to siwon worried)

Jessica: (she force a smile) Aunt Bom already tried to convince him

Donghae: Good thing his mother is here to comfort him and were also here...

Jessica: (look down)

Donghae: (he smile and hug jessica)

Jessica: I miss yoona...(then she cry on Hae chest)

Donghae: I know....sshhhhh....

______________________

At The Holland

Minho is still looking to yoona while his arm crossing his chest his eyes unvoluntary travelled to yoona's hand and spot the ring. he hold yoona's hand and look for it he look to yoona again then all of a sudden he noticed one thing sparkled on yoona's neck, he set aside yoona's collar hospital dress and found a necklace he looked to it.

Minho: (became confused again) its my first time seeing her wearing a necklace i thought she's irritated having a necklace (he thought again then something pop out on his mind and look again to the ring and hold yoona's finger and remove the ring and check it) Yoona and Siwon? (he look back again to yoona) Yoona and siwon? so...maybe Dr. Park is right...that your not my wife but....how come that your face is the same? are you her twin? but i know she doesnt have sister (he ask on hiself)

Then his phone ring

Minho: Hello? 

Mr. Kim: Minho....

Minho: Appa....

Mr.Kim: I called Soo Bae's phone but no one is answering its just ringing.

Minho: Ah....ammm maybe she's busy

Mr. Kim: Because i received a message from her that she will going back here korea but then she's still not here...is that true?

Minho: (suddenly surprised on that statement and question) Oh....maybe she's just joking you know...she's always like that she's always fooling us.

Mr. Kim: Yeah im just worried i thought maybe she's one of the victims of plane crash here and the plane came there.

Minho: Oh sad to hear that...

Mr. Kim: Yeah...i know that i watched news i feel so bad for all the victims anyway how's soo bae there?

Minho: (look to yoona and dont know what he will going to say to Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: I want to talk to her.

Minho: Ah....she's not here....she went out....and oh she left her phone maybe you cant call her nad maybe that's the reason why no one answering (he lied)

Mr. Kim: Oh....i see...so ill call again bye

Minho: Ne....

After the conversation minho think

Minho: Maybe this girl is exchanged bags to soo bae, because the bag that found out on the car was soo bae's belonging and not to mention that car wasnt soo bae's car she didnt bring her car to the airport (he thought) Im such an idiot why i didnt thought of that!! (then something pop out on his mind again then he rush going out the room)

_______________________

Minho: Nurse please take a look at the patient room 407 i just need to do such things thank you (then he rush going to the elevator)

Nurse: Ok sir we will.

Dr. Park: Where is he going? (while walking and looking to minho)

Nurse: I dont know....maybe he need to finish something.

 

PREVIEW 9

Minho is watching the CCTV's footage but still he cant believe it

Staff: Are they twins?

Minho: (look to the staff and think)

Staff: They really look a like

Minho: (he lied) Yeah they are twins...

Staff: How come they didnt interacting its like they are strangers to each other.

Minho: Because they fought

Staff: Oh i see....even their shoulder bag are the same huh.

Then they saw that one bag dropped and they echanged bags.

Minho: (stood up and thought) So....im right....and so...soo bae was......(then he run going out the room)

while running he keeps on thinking

Minho: Ani- dont jump into that conclusion....(he keeps shooking his head)

___________________________

Siwon opened the music box and the " How great is your love instrumental played " 

FLASHBACK

Master Im: Re..re..mem..ber that....mu..mu..music box?

Yoona: Ne...

Siwon: Haraboji dotn speak you still have difficulty its bad for you..(he said worriedly) yoona about that music box...

Yoona: wae?

Siwon: I have read to my kept letters that it has a key..maybe the key of that is this....appa said haraboji wants this key to be transferred to his future grand-child (he pulled a key to his pocket) im always bringing that whenever i go to haraboji's tomb..

Yoona: Then let's try..(she look to yuri's tomb) Halmoni finally the key is here...but sad because you promise to each other that you'll be the one who will open this...together with minho....

Siwon: How could they opened this if they are dead already?

Yoona: So were the one who will open this since we are here now..

They opened the music box

it plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63KSdDT3aqY&feature=related

Both of them surprised when they saw a rings...

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon: Haraboji...(he smirk) were the one who open this right? and that's that promise you made with Yuri. Yoona and i opened this, its looks like that day you just came and went to my body and opened this (holding the music box) with yoona maybe you thought yoona and yuri is the same...(he smirk again) and now she's with you already...that's unfair...yoona is not yuri...(then he cried)

Master Im: (watching siwon from afar while sitting on his wheelchair)

Haneul: Haraboji..

Master: Shhhh....(he signal to haneul to queit)

____________________

At The Holland

Yoona: (slowly opened her eyes and feel the ache on her head she out a small sound)

Minho: (stop reading and look to yoona he stood up)

Yoona: (touch her forehead it has a bandage)

Minho: (walk closer to yoona) Finally your awake now....

Yoona: (look to minho because of his sudden appearance)

 

END OF PREVIEW 9

____________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for late update i was just busy....but now i will update more often if i have enough time. so what do you think my update...im going to share this i was crying while typing siwon's part at the morgue i can feel the pain inside of him.. :( then the background music was dont say goodbye by davichi)  please do comment arraso? its not a crime to leave comment thats the way to inspire me to write..

 

thanks to my dear subscribers and dear readers too even your silent. :)

and finally  are you ready for your appearance? kekeke....youll be at the next chapter :) so better ready im sure your going to like your role here ;) or should i say your going to hate yourself too... :D just be patience to wait........

what do you think you role? can you give your thought about your role?

and hows my update hope you leave out a better comment now ;)i edited my forewords too can you check it?

* i edit it keke i forgot to add more preview :)